It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Spelling mistake, my bad. I'm interested in what else they have told you. Care to expand? Also, what is the meaning of those numbers you said to visualize?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The numbers are sacred in the flower of life, the positioning of them in detrimental to access to the stream then onto contact with the grays.

If you want me to expand more on my experience with the grays please review this post then I will gladly answer any and all of your questions.

LINK

AA

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Misleading is hardly what he is doing. A man after my own heart! I have been saying for a long time precisely the things AA is saying. We are seeing it unfold. The darkness is defeated. Didnt you see George Bush Sr cry like a baby on national television? What was he crying for? The love for his son, Jeb? NO! He was crying because he had just been notified that he had lost all of his financial assets, trillions of dollars stolen from the people since the Cold War, and no it is no more. Upon this realization, he couldnt help but gusher tears. This is great news for Earth! I implore you do, do have compassion for these dark ones, they are playing their role like everybody else.

Happy Ascension!

LOL THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HEARD TODAY! THANKS

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sin wave, or Sine wave ?
I have a waterbed, so the former is within the realm of possibility.

Anyway, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I've not seen it.
How did YOU get to be so special for the "greys" or any other hypothetical entity to contact you ?

Surely, they initiated first contact. Otherwise, how would you get the low-down on how to contact them ?

If "they" are so prevelant, and you see them seemingly on a regular basis, why no picture ? Writing samples ? Sound samples ?

Just curious,
Lex

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Stop arguing about the possibility that something may or may not work and put it to the test.

The arguing is a misdirection and doesn't advance this thread one meaningful step. The banter is simply delaying the test of this technique.

Don't be like two individuals standing before a red button arguing what the button may or may not be able to do - push the button.

I'm trying this out and will post my experiences.

Thanks, AA, for keeping things interesting.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda You pc does not even have to have speakers the computer will generate the electromagnetic field that is require just but playing the wave file.

I don't think it works that way. I'm pretty sure that with digital sound, untill it comes out the speaker, the 1's and 0's that make up the generated signal are no different magnetically than the rest of the 1's and 0's in the computer.

Any sound gurus in the area, feel free to re-educate me on this if I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yes, someone try this, please. For now though I am just sick of AA's 'holier than thou' attitude. How could such an "enlightened" being act this way?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
AA has not claimed to be enlightened. And your perception that AA is being condescending is not shared.

AA said nothing in this thread that was insulting or demeaning to a single poster.

Your statement is a personal observation about AA the individual and doesn't advance this thread an inch. It only appears as an attempt to draw AA into a personal exchange, which also will not advance this thread.

I understand where you're coming from, but to be fair, AA did nothing to you to provoke a personal attack.

AA may be confident, but that is not the same as making personal attacks.

I would like to see if this works as well. I was given another image to study that produced no discernible effects.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You're right. I had lost myself there. I was bringing in angst from a later topic with AA.

Apologies.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
You pc does not even have to have speakers the computer will generate the electromagnetic field that is require just but playing the wave file.

It will not. You are free to believe the *opinions* you have and others can agree or disagree, but you are simply wrong on electronics (which is an area in which facts are well established). No shades of grey there - no "whatever you believe works". The amp in your sound card (or even your living room) will simply not respond to being asked to produce a sub 1-Hz signal. So this "EM field" you mention would never exist. It's not really a question of the speakers (which incidentally *could* do that signal with some very specialized equipment to drive them, but NOT hooked up to a computer or a home stereo).

Note that I'm not even getting into whether your method WOULD work if one could generate such a signal. If you manage to get the equipment, knock your socks off.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm with Sophi. It WON'T work. Though I am not denying the technique if it were to.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
AA has not claimed to be enlightened. And your perception that AA is being condescending is not shared.

AA said nothing in this thread that was insulting or demeaning to a single poster.

Your statement is a personal observation about AA the individual and doesn't advance this thread an inch. It only appears as an attempt to draw AA into a personal exchange, which also will not advance this thread.

What about past posts?

I am straight, I am honest, and I am eternal….

I am AA

That's not condescending? Sure sounds like he's claiming some sort of enlightenment, if not godhood imo. You've got to take the rose coloured glasses off OTD. You are only seeing what you want to.

OK, let me get THIS thread right, we have to focus on low bandwidth sound to access the Grays? In the last thread we had to RAISE our vibration level, paraphrased that, so by lowering sound, it raises our vibration and we get to the Stream?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
As you can see I would've had a go with OTD, however, it's not the right topic so I didn't feel right to defend myself.

And yes, Intrepid, that's about right.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I can understand why people are knida bashing on AA, he comes up with a couple of threads, (and yes i have read his previous...perticularly the red,blue,green,yellow mind thingy), without much(any) proof of what he's talking about.....but then, the "proof"; in what he is saying is technically (supposedly) in DOING what he is saying. So whats the point in beating down is beliefs? You'll just end up instilling negative vibes in your being...theres NO point in doing that......negative posts equal negative thoughts EQUALS NEGATIVE FEELINGS.... so lets all try and to be a little bit more chilled eh?

and just as a point....I play guitar, been playing for 14 or so years...now if i gave a guitar to one of you WHO COULDN'T play...yer wouldn't do to well would ya? So why think that meditation is any different......
Life is a learning curve....so go learn

There is NO POINT in debating that the earth is going through changes...BIG CHANGES. There is a STUPID amount of of scientific evidence to show this......
ANYONE who says "nothing is going to happen" is just mis/or uniformed.

im not even going to mention the Super Psychics of China and the fact that they have ***24*** Codons of DNA activated whereas 20 is normal for humans..(oh i just did...ah well)

And to keep this short ill just list a few things like...If you consider the magnetic field strength of the earth to be STREGNTH=10 around 10,000 yrs ago.....now it is ONLY 0.5...thats pretty DAMN weak.
some say this is proof that the inner core of our planet has stopped turning and the outer bulk of the planet will eventually do the same, wether it will only take three days,(longest day/night etc) i dont know, seems unlikely (unless you read the ancient text),but if it does...MAN...WE-ARE- SCREWED!!

Other interesting points are...

Its confirmed we ARE moving into the photon belt in the galaxy, we are lining up with galctic centre, the sun has shown more activity since 1940 than in the previous 1150 yrs (remember, they can read previous activity, VERY reliably from trees etc), the area of space we are moving into is possibley alot denser than the one we're in now which meens time might actually be compressed hence evolution may actually speed up, this theory is backed up by the fact that the Shuman resonance is exellerating, i think its at 12.8 now and alot of people think this will go on to 13 (that number again), they stop publish the shuman resonance (which should be 7.3) in the 80s proberbly because they didnt want people know this increase. if the "pulse" of the planet has increased then you could say that we are living in a 16 hour day rather than 24 although we dont notice because of relitivity.

SO YES, something is DEFFINATLEY GOING TO CHANGE, wether its a quick or a slow change is yet to be seen, but these are INTERESTING times in which we live....this generation only has roughly an 80 year window for life, and I for one am pleased to have got this slot.

So hey, TRY THE MEDITATION...IT CAN ONLY DO YOU GOOD!!!!

And with regards to the flower of life......FOR GODSAKE...GET A VID (AHEM.....avalable for download...AHEM..WHO SAID THAT!!!)
BY DRUNVALO MELCHIZEDEK - SACRED GEOMETRY......some AMAZING stuff there.

Alien Agenda, i don't know wether you're in contact with aliens at all, and i'll proberbly never know....but either way, i think its nice that you come here against the obvious flack to post your teachings...(and i say teachings because if anyone tries your meditations, the LEAST it'll do is teach them some focus).

And with regards to the "tone genorater".....it dosn't make a BLIND BIT OF DEFFERENCE if your speakers cant genorate that frequency...have two tones and your brain picks up the defference....

WIKI DEFFINITION...PLEASE READ...if not already aware of these facts

Well...thats my 2cents (bit more like 20 quid, but ah well)

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

What about past posts?

I am straight, I am honest, and I am eternal….

I am AA

That's not condescending? Sure sounds like he's claiming some sort of enlightenment, if not godhood imo. You've got to take the rose coloured glasses off OTD. You are only seeing what you want to.

OK, let me get THIS thread right, we have to focus on low bandwidth sound to access the Grays? In the last thread we had to RAISE our vibration level, paraphrased that, so by lowering sound, it raises our vibration and we get to the Stream?

Way to turn this thread into a matter of personal feuds moderator, very nicely played. In no way did Alien Agenda say, "come in here and attack me on my character, past posts, and personal beliefs" if he did say that somewhere, please, point it out. Nice "moderation".

Oh and by the way, your signature contains the statement "Never attempt to teach a person that refuses to learn." Guess you fall in that category hmmm?

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Mindzi]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Anomic: Super Psychics of China?

Then we can gather the Fantastic 4 and battle the Klingnons.......where did you get this information?

Anyway, we should really get back on topic....The poor moderation has been pointed out and Intrepid said what he wanted. Let's call truce.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Dracotic]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindzi
Way to turn this thread into a matter of personal feuds moderator, very nicely played. In no way did Alien Agenda say, "come in here and attack me on my character, past posts, and personal beliefs" if he did say that somewhere, please, point it out.

OK:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice "moderation".

So you are saying that I can't have an opinion, can't challenge OUTRAGEOUS claims because I spend about 6 hours a day keeping this forum clean for you members? Please.

Oh and by the way, your signature contains the statement "Never attempt to teach a person that refuses to learn." Guess you fall in that category hmmm?

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Mindzi]

I may have to amend that to, "Don't listen to everything you read on the Internet just because you want it to be so." Bah, it means the same.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I agree with Mindzi, lets leave the personal defamation, Alien Agenda may have said he is eternal, but this comes from belief of renewal..as MANY tribes,religions and people believe, reicarnation,the spirit/soul etc...and if you consider the laws of thermal dynamics, we are ALL ETERNAL, our atoms have been around since the begining of time, and in an abstract sence, our memories, what we teach, where we go..its all an imprint of our existence.... we are more than just physical matter.

theres two embarrassing things that can make you blind if caught in the act....
1) human ego
2)

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Anomic,
Any tangible proof of these "super psychics" and the DNS evidence ?

Curious,
Lex

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
AA

even dough I have to be a little skeptical at first, I see that you know somethings that I can relate to. Can you tell me how it all began and do you know anything about a proyect called The Rahma Mission?

leo

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join