It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
david icke is a tool, if anything he is a disinfo agent.

sad but true.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts � Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Just thought you'd... "throw" that one into the mix ay Lys, did you read the whole post, do you know where you are??

in any case, that sure was out from somewhere, i guess only you'll know?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
LOOKS LIKE THE BLEEDING X-MEN CONVENTION IN HERE....

And HANK McCOY.....as dicussed B4, the frequency output is not needed

WIKI Definition

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Anomic of Nihilism]

Actually, AA has expressed repeatedly that the frequency IS needed. He is even trying to state that SPEAKERS aren't needed because the computer ITSELF will create the tone without speakers.

This is typical AA. When your methods are systematically debunked, change the method until you reach a point as to provide a method that is unprovable.

So far, everything he has put out there in regards to this tone, which is an essential part of this method, has been dismissed.

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Mod Note:
I'd like to remind everyone to stay on topic.
Further disruptions can cause this thread to be closed.

Don’t tread IMO believe this thread should be put in the trash bin with the many other AA post that have been disproved in the past. Like Hankmccoy has stated this cannot take place on a standard PC or on standard speakers and even if they could THE HUMAN EAR CANNOT RECEIVE THEM so on that note if the ear cannot receive them the brain cannot “see” the tone thus disproving AA’s technique.
I would just like to say this I have tried AA’s stream technique It is a very good meditation technique but IMO that’s all it is.

So lets see AA starts a thread gets people fired up with no real proof just a “just try it approach “ people give him the benefit of the doubt and try it then when people come back and ask questions or prove it is imposable why is it always some one else (most always the same just registered people I might add) who do all the answering? HMMMMMMMM no real answers from AA what’s that all about? Could that be the same person keeping his/her thread alive.(or even a really deranged multiple personality disorder) Let me put it this way when I ask AA a question I want AA to answer me not some one else giving me his answer!

AlBeMeT

[edit on 14-12-2006 by AlBeMet]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Why the heck do people continue to bash AA BEFORE they even try his suggestion? Why??? Instead we have five pages of people bashing him and his idea before any of you people give it a try?!?!

What is there to try? It has stalled before it has even left the gate. The fact that the tone cannot be emitted by even high end computer speakers
MUST weigh in on the validity of this method. Couple that with AA saying the computer will emit the pitch regardless of whether you have speakers or not, and you have more than enough to make you call time out.

Its very disappointing ATSers. And this coming from a guy (me) who determined that his last method had to be a form of self hypnosis. . .but at least I had the nuts to TRY IT before calling him out.

Critical thinking deduced that long before your attempts did however. We deduced that technique's operation without the need to even try it. I dont need to drink bleach to know it is poison.

All you people do is cast stones without the right to do so!!

AA opens himself up to public scrutiny by posting things like this on a public forum.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   

THE HUMAN EAR CANNOT RECEIVE THEM so on that note if the ear cannot receive them the brain cannot “see” the tone thus disproving AA’s technique.

is see what your saying, but thats not how Binaural beats work....but never mind, look it up

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   

AA opens himself up to public scrutiny by posting things like this on a public forum.

I would actually have to agree with you on that one, but this thread got PERTICULARLY stupid with all the put downs and what not...but hey.....STUFF happens!

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors � Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism

THE HUMAN EAR CANNOT RECEIVE THEM so on that note if the ear cannot receive them the brain cannot “see” the tone thus disproving AA’s technique.

is see what your saying, but thats not how Binaural beats work....but never mind, look it up

AA has stated that there is a need for the frequency to be emitted because of a certain electromagnetic property that the tone has. Even if your brain DOES compensate using binaural beat theory, and Im not saying it doesn't, your brain wont produce this EM field in the absence of the frequency.

AA has produced a falsifiable method, and it has been slam dunked in the opening pages of the thread. The rest is just banter.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
But in my understanding ..(and please correct me if im wrong but..) you get TWO frequencies with a slight defference, the two make a third FREQUENCY which is the defference of the two. so with that understanding, the frequency DOES exist, EVEN IF THE SPEAKERS CANT GENERERATE IT, the frequency will be present and active. It is a scientific fact that the brain does respond to frequencies NOT audiable to the human ear.

like is said correct me if i wrong, but with this deffinition, the frequency is born out of the air so it doesnt matter that the speakers cant generate a frequency that low?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
AA has stated that there is a need for the frequency to be emitted because of a certain electromagnetic property that the tone has. Even if your brain DOES compensate using binaural beat theory, and Im not saying it doesn't, your brain wont produce this EM field in the absence of the frequency.

AA has produced a falsifiable method, and it has been slam dunked in the opening pages of the thread. The rest is just banter.

And for your quick debunking on this methoud in the first pages in the post. I suluit you .

You have voted HankMcCoy for the Way Above Top Secret award.

On that note I,m done giving points to this thread IMO its closed
AlBeMeT
Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The binaural-beat appears to be associated with an electroencephalographic (EEG) frequency-following response in the brain(3). Many studies have demonstrated the presence of a frequency-following response to auditory stimuli, recorded at the vertex of the human brain (top of the head). This EEG activity was termed "frequency-following response" because its period corresponds to the fundamental frequency of the stimulus (Smith, Marsh, & Brown, 1975). Binaural-beat stimulation appears to encourage access to altered states of consciousness

Directly using an infrasonic auditory stimulus is impossible, since the ears cannot hear sounds low enough to be useful for brain stimulation. Human hearing is limited to the range of frequencies from 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz, while the frequencies of human brain waves are below about 40 Hz. To account for this, binaural beat frequencies must be used. (Actually, rhythmic sounds such as a metronome could be used if fast enough, but since they do not affect the same areas in the brain as binaural beats do, binaural beats advocates claim [citation needed] that the latter are more effective.)

thats my last 2cents b4 i callit a day on this thread too

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
HI Folks,
I am not claiming anything of proof positive in this thread so any attacks on me or this thread will heed no attention on my part. If you have questions I will answer all I can, like the opening post states you need to have an open mind. And based on the usual status quoted from a handful of posters they immediately discredit it. That’s ok because look at the wonderful controversy this little gem has stirred up. The usual suspects are out in force to debunk “what” I made no claims of proof positive I just put up an experiment and asked folks to post their results. Immediately people are debunking the htz part lol, remember I know things that the scientific community will learn in the coming years and decades…. This of course is my opinion which I still believe I am entitled to.

Don’t you think it’s kind of comical that the same people are all trying to muck up this thread…. No worries I will answer all questions if I can find them in and out of all the valuable posts that the usual crowd has been posting.

1 – Maybe someone would be so kind as to create this frequency and post a link for it this way there would be no drought as to the authenticity. The electromagnetic field that your computer creates will do the rest.

Remember have an open mind.

QUESTION AA. . just to be sure I am doing this correctly.

1. Do I have to print a copy of the FOL, or can I simply look at the image off my computer screen.

2. Do we close our eyes and imagine the FOL, numbers etc. . or do we zone out with our eyes open while looking at the FOL?

Thank you

HI amoungus

You don’t have to print the FOL you can simply conjure it up in your head, I only suggested printing it so you could look to refresh the image in your head prior to entering the exercise.

Close your eyes and see it for all its beautiful design…. The stream will open above your head.

People you need to put the scientific blah blah to the way side, because it does not applied to this topic. If humans are so scientific why are we still on earth? Pay no heed to the self proclaimed scientific community trying to debunk this thread they don’t have a clue…. Again I am not claiming proof of anything in this thread simply putting my experiences forth to all of you.

AA

And for the record people I never claimed to be enlightened, I simple know things that you do not and I am trying to share them with you.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
HI Folks,
I am not claiming anything of proof positive in this thread

Is it or is it not titled
"Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway"
But yet again when going inside we are once again missled with untryable
exparaments but O thats right :

People you need to put the scientific blah blah to the way side, because it does not applied to this topic.
So I guess Science dident create your computer your vibrator mind meld did? You dont think we here at ATS are going to try somthing without researching or at best googling hey if it was possable I would have given it a go after some research to make sure it wasent going to blow out my eardrums.

That’s ok because look at the wonderful controversy this little gem has stirred up.

I think this was the ONLY intent of your thread!!

And for the record people I never claimed to be enlightened, I simple know things that you do not and I am trying to share them with you.

ATS This is PROOF positive that you should teach your children the deadly effects of hard drugs like Crack etc.

Edited to edit my edit

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The electromagnetic field that your computer creates will do the rest.

Simple question (I'm sure you won't answer). Perhaps you could enlighten me ... What exactly in a computer will create this electromagnetic field? I am sure that someone with your knowledge can answer this simple question for me.

If you don't want to be laughed at, you should provide an answer.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

LOL, and what is your definition of enlightened? WOW man, there is no way you have more than a 10th grade education.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Please stay on topic.

The back and forth reflects more on the people flaming.

If you disbelieve in what is offered without putting it to the test, say your piece and leave.

Our current scientific understanding does not allow for a frequency this low to be heard or affect a change in the environment. This is understood.

If this is also your personal belief, you have nothing to fear here, and your purpose for continuing to berate AA and criticize what you call as a faulty technique is a waste of time, and is not fair to him, or the individuals who are genuinely curious and wish to put this to the test. We are entitled to that.

All he did was suggest a technique and ask for people to post their results.

You can either accept the "possibility" and try it, or refuse to believe in the possibilty and leave. This decision is not rocket science.

If Einstein or Stephen Hawking came on here and argued against the effectiveness of this technique - I would still try it. And I think other curious parties would too. Just spend 15 minutes testing this and see if anything happens. It's not rocket science, and doesn't require you to post derisive comments about AA.

AA has not insulted anyone. He has merely proposed something that he's asking you to try. Try it or walk.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
AA has not insulted anyone. He has merely proposed something that he's asking you to try. Try it or walk.

Hey no Problem AA all you had to say was Try this and ignore the facts.

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Our current scientific understanding does not allow for a frequency this low to be heard or affect a change in the environment. This is understood.

If this is also your personal belief, you have nothing to fear here, and your purpose for continuing to berate AA and criticize what you call as a faulty technique is a waste of time, and is not fair to him, or the individuals who are genuinely curious and wish to put this to the test. We are entitled to that.

Make sure you unplug your speakers when you try it...ya know, so the electromagnetic field can take effect. Also, make sure you use a Flux Capacitor to accelorate it. I know that was from Back to the Future, but don't worry about it.....trust me. You are letting silly things like science and facts get in the way. I am not claiming to be enlightened, I just know more than everyone here with an education.

I know that your oven just cooks food, but try this. Put on headphones, play Bjork with volume all the way up, pull your pants down around your ankles, dance in a circle, stare at a potato, turn all the knobs on your oven and I SWEAR a electromagnetic portal will open up to Richard Simmons' house. TRUST ME!

[edit on 14-12-2006 by OMG_FAKE]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMG_FAKE

I know that your oven just cooks food, but try this. Put on headphones, play Bjork with volume all the way up, pull your pants down around your ankles, dance in a circle, stare at a potato, turn all the knobs on your oven and I SWEAR a electromagnetic portal will open up to Richard Simmons' house. TRUST ME!

[edit on 14-12-2006 by OMG_FAKE]

OMG Thats 2 freekin funny

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts � Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I understand your incredulity, believe me. But your insulting and derisive posts show a lack of consideration for the original poster, and for those who are sincere about trying this technique.

Mods, please don't allow a couple of good-humored, but mischeivous posters to cause this thread to be closed. We haven't had a chance for sincere posters to try this and post their experiences.

No personal offense is intended to any posters who are incredulous at his technique and posting views accordingly.

There is no harm in trying something you believe won't work (or harm you).

[edit on 14-12-2006 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 14-12-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If anyone has the file and wishes to upload it for the benefit of others please try the following.

www.savefile(dot)com -- up to 60mb file upload

www.updownloadserver(dot)com -- up to 250mb file upload

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join