It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A confession. Guilt makes me post this. [HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeed85
Grow up, l haven`t insulted anybody.It`s my defence against Trolls to ask for proof.I also have a Psychology degree so his responses are helpful to me.

Which is the reason he`s here and not in the general media.It isn`t normal.

I haven`t been hostile ok haven` t butt kissed true but hostile nope.Asking for proof was the same with Kangaxx as soon as this was asked things changed within the disscussion, this ones the same type.Trolling.The sceptics mocked and the believers 50/50 ers defended the reason`s for not prooving the facts.

Classic ATS.I love this place

You don't really sound like a guy who has a psychology degree to me. I could be wrong, but as for right now, Im going to have to be skeptical until you provide some proof.

I've you've been here as long as you claim to have been, than you would know that Dark Knight is not a troll, he is all over this site all the time. Second, another good defense against trolls is to look at their user points. He has a ton. This dude isnt a troll.

I dont believe what he is saying, but I believe that HE believes it, and isnt that the only thing that should matter to him? You're going out of your way to antagonize the dude, and its not cool when he honestly believes that he is sharing some legitmate information that could save lives.

But you know what? Im done. if you want to keep doing that, thats your business. Personally, Im going to stay on topic.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

I would hope that someone with a Psychology degree would be able to correctly spell Defense, Discussion, Skeptic, etc….

Maybe we should put your own rules to you and make you provide us with proof of your degree…

[edit on 12/6/2006 by defcon5]

I`ve always been bad at spelling.And l could also be a compulsife liea too.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
1) You say that things will gradually be building up starting in 2007 and leading to an apex in 2011, and that you are planning on leaving in 2009. Two years. Do you have any kind of contingent plan in case this activity that you speak of does not take place in the next two years? Or are you leaving in March of 2009 regardless?

Oh yes indeed. A very tight but doable plan that requires a drop and go approach. I know what im watching out for.

2) Would you still plan on leaving even if your wife got pregnant? I hope this isnt too personal of a question here, I dont know anything about you or your wifes sterility, but in the chance that you two had a child in the next two years, would you be willing to take that child into the wilderness, or would you stay and see if you could ride out the storm?

The storm is not ridable in a city environment. There will be loads of food, but its got two legs and can talk.... Sterility... well if she was, we would and could still go.

3) I understand the desire to be living far away from the rest of society if and when the crap hits the fan, but why not stay here and try to fight the power? I know to alot of people fighting the power of whatever is coming seems useless, but we don't know for sure. Im a skeptic about all of this, but if these things did happen, I would stay and fight.

UK - No way dude. Not this one, not this fight - thats not the fight Im staying round for...

4) Not a question so much as I just wanted to say that I always assumed that your SN came from Batman: The Dark Knight. In all honesty, Im kind of bummed that it didnt.

Sorry. I was hoping I'd get a bite on the D4rk Kn1ght refernce... and the 2011 sig, but didn't...

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Boy I am going to miss him, we should send him a fruit basket or something…

Anyway, sorry for the interruption…Continue D4rk Kn1ght

And if you get a chance I would still like to know about the property/taxes part of it.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
No tax paid, no rent needed, no ownership of the land by us at all, nothing.

OK seems like ATS has died for the night, so I leave you all with this for now till you get back to me -

I am standing by what i post 100%. I am standing by my views 100%. I am standing by what I have planned 100%.

Its that simple people. Its planned and ready, and you know what? when its time to rock and roll outta civilisation and into the yonder.... I will be a very, very happy man.

(Do't get me wrong, I don't want this happening any more than you do, but its coming, so all we can do is be ready.) (yes, i am that sure its coming. 100%)

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
(Do't get me wrong, I don't want this happening any more than you do, but its coming, so all we can do is be ready.) (yes, i am that sure its coming. 100%)

Man, you are gonna feel dumb when nothing happens. Yes, I am that sure NOTHING is going to happen. 100%

[edit on 7-12-2006 by nyk537]

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I don't want to sound mean but your story sounds more like Independence Day with Will Smith
UFOs in the skies seen across the world...everyone saw it. A lot of people die, but we won!!!!...

I think you need to give more information or start all over again so I can track you. with full details....

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght,

What do you intend to do with the money before you head for the hills ?
Keep the paper money or change them into something else ?

[edit on 7-12-2006 by Bursuc]

[edit on 7-12-2006 by Bursuc]

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
1) You say that things will gradually be building up starting in 2007 and leading to an apex in 2011, and that you are planning on leaving in 2009. Two years. Do you have any kind of contingent plan in case this activity that you speak of does not take place in the next two years? Or are you leaving in March of 2009 regardless?

Oh yes indeed. A very tight but doable plan that requires a drop and go approach. I know what im watching out for.

DK... You've mentioned these building audio/visual events in the sky but in your post quoted above you sound as if you have events/phenomena that you are specifically watching for. If that is true can you share that with us in a bit more detail?

Also, the scenario you painted early-on in this thread did have the feel of an invasion of some sort and several posters have picked-up on that theme. Is that true? Are you expecting some entity (either terrestrial or otherwsie) to stage a planetary invasion?

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Project Blue Beam

Threads with Project Blue Beam in the subject line

Check it out, this is what is being talked about here.

It's entirely possible for them to have something like this, and they would use it for fear mongering.

Will it happen? Who knows for sure, D4rk Night is just trying to give people a little heads up. Something will happen, I don't know what or when, but it is drawing near, could be this exactly, could be something totally different.

It doesn't matter though, not to me anyways. I don't care what they have planned, when they try to follow through with the plan. I'm not here to be afraid, i will stand by my people and we will unite against any attempt of these sorts. I'm not joking either, i an dead serious about what i say.

If it turns out that nothing happens, then I will be just as happy as the next guy, but I've felt it all of my life, and it's getting stronger every day.

Some people may think i'm crazy, but those that truly know me know that there is no way I could be too far off, they know the love i give, and they understand how i come to know things.

The day is drawing near when our governments try to unite us in a very bad way (good for them, not for us). We need to unite with each other before this, stop accepting the fact that the government controls you, that's not how it works. Without the people below them, they have no money, if we stop giving them money, stop feeling that we are meant to be oppressed by those elitists, then maybe we'll finally see the light.

Stand in love and you shall fear none

I doesn't matter what anybody does to our bodies, they can destroy those, but they will never have our souls.

I'm sure some of you aren't going to take me serious, but that's fine, because it is your life and your choice. All I ask is that you give them some consideration, realize who you truly are, and fear none while loving all.

Call me what you will, but this is my message to you.

Peace,

Pancho

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I do like hearing these predictions.

how exactly did this ww2 vet come across information about an event that would happen over half a century later?

Why did he believe this?

elaborate a little more on this story.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have a few questions for you, more for my own curiosity and maybe it will help with your planning.

Have you been taking any extended camping trips with your eight people to test yourselves? Have you been keeping a garden for experience in growing food? Do you know how to can food? What supplies will you be using for canning food? What if they break?

Can you hunt? Can you make and use a bow? Can you fish with a bow? Have you practiced any of these things?

Can you recognize and use any medicinal plants? Do you know how to make penicilan? Can you birth a baby? Has anyone in your group witnessed a birthing from the doctors point of view?

Will you have or need any metal tools? Will you be able to repair or make metal tools? Can you blacksmith? Can you find and mine metal for blacksmithing? Do you know how to turn iron into steel?

I had a bunch more questions but then the server kicked me and i lost it all. My point is how truly prepared are you? I recommend that you create a survivalist post with your detailed plans of survival, of course leave your location out of it and leave the warning out of it as well. The thing is why utilize only eight minds when you can utilize many mind on ATS to poke holes in your plan so that you may fill them. Constructive critism can be very useful and even if we poke one hole in your plan it could mean the difference between life and death. Let me know if you do create a survivalist thread, I would be happy to post there as well. Also i would make sure atleast two people know every vital skillset you will need, # happens.

Good luck to you and i hope it works out, even if your apocolypse doesn't happen a simple life in the wilderness could be very rewarding and gratifying.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I only read the first page here, but why would anyone want to "save" themselves?

Is God going to "miss" you folks 'cause you're hiding? That's propostrous. I'm all for self-preservation, but, if our number is up then and this prediction is true, what am i supposed to do?

Do i want to live out the Dawn of the Dead?
Being amongst a handful of people walking around dazed?

I'm sorry to tell you this, but when its over, its OVER.

Anyway, good luck, and i'll see you in that great big internet in the sky.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Boy I am going to miss him, we should send him a fruit basket or something…

Anyway, sorry for the interruption…Continue D4rk Kn1ght

And if you get a chance I would still like to know about the property/taxes part of it.

Really time to grow up.I can state what l want within the T&C mod wannabe.

I didn`t go anywhere yet network was down.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
id much rather go down in a blaze of glory standing with humanity than run and hide

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I believe in Revelations there is something about this. But I think there is no where to hide.

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

Roper

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlayeR87
id much rather go down in a blaze of glory standing with humanity than run and hide

I think the issue here isn`t the event that could end humanity, more of ones ability to manipulate and mock people he/they feel are at a lower level than the themselves.They somhow feel driven by a person who they admire trust.

Most of use wouldn`t really care what happens in 2012.A large number of us members here will die before 2012.This author may well be killed in an accident well before 2012.You need to live for today.

Having said that the fact that this guy has written about 2012 proves he`s full of brown stuff.If he had used say 2009,2020 etc etc etc may have made be go woooh something new.If you google 2012 end of world there are over 2 million entrys.
it`s not very original theory especially when he has written as if 2012 holds no other signifigence than his theiory thioery (crap never really been good at spelling).

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I think 7Pan7cho7 nailed it. From what I've read of DK's posts it sounds to me like he's talking about the events/scenario that has been laid out relative to the Project Bluebeam/NWO events. If we assume that PBB is what DK is talking about then there would be only 3 viable options:

1. Submit
  2. Mass resistance
  3. Go native FAR away from the population

The perpetrators will, by necessity, concentrate on any mass resistance. Handfuls of people running around wilderness aren't going to be worth their effort.

So, dgtempe, if this is PBB the event has nothing to do with God. Other than the fact that it will be made to look as though it does in order to to deceive the masses.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Matt. 24:24

The question becomes, "Do we just roll-over?"

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I think 7Pan7cho7 nailed it. From what I've read of DK's posts it sounds to me like he's talking about the events/scenario that has been laid out relative to the Project Bluebeam/NWO events. If we assume that PBB is what DK is talking about then there would be only 3 viable options:

1. Submit
  2. Mass resistance
  3. Go native FAR away from the population

The perpetrators will, by necessity, concentrate on any mass resistance. Handfuls of people running around wilderness aren't going to be worth their effort.

So, dgtempe, if this is PBB the event has nothing to do with God. Other than the fact that it will be made to look as though it does in order to to deceive the masses.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Matt. 24:24

The question becomes, "Do we just roll-over?"

And what happens if that thieory is NWO disinfo to cause the masses to stay on Earth why`ll the believers roll on over to heavens door.

Two sided coins.Don`t you just love Thieories.Nobody Knows

Like l say live today.Tommorrow hasn`t been written.

One thought.If you going far far far away and you don`t know what is coming what makes you so convinced you can`t be found.I know this has been asked but you haven`t stated accuratly (spelling mistakes left four entertainment valu) the event that will cause us to drop dead.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have read a couple of stories dealing with project blue beam and the NWO and they call the night which may be oct 2011 "Night of the Thousand Stars" It would be scary to find out if NASA's operation was indeed code named DARK KNIGHT.
If something doesnt seem right around 2009, Ima make like a ghost and vanish as well.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join