It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A confession. Guilt makes me post this. [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Dr. Calleman and Ian Lungold have this date of Oct 28th 2011 in the book and video lectures. However its not a doom a gloom prediction..... they say its a human consciousness raising event, and will build up in intensity from now to 2011

The video is very interesting.

video 1

video 2

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It might be a good time to re-view this oldie but goodie:

They Want Your Soul

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
So you`ve warned us.Now you gonna hang around discussing and arguing.This gonna be the same as member Kangaxx spent 30 pages given a few paragraphs of proves posted a really bad photo which happened to be in statue cheddar caves (how bad was that google) stated he was right and we`d all die, kept argueing with everybody who dissagreed.Ignored a few people.threw his dummy out the pram.His world was ending in 2012 to only with lizards (sorry advance Alien life forms that have been living underneath us)

You better make sure they don`t decide to appear from underground near you guys.That would be funny

This world is gonna end so many different ways in 2012 gonna be hard to post on here then.Maybe Simons planning it to get more traffic on here.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I agree with being prepared, but, I do not think there is any place you can run to.

This has already started. They have always been there and now are becoming more apparent. It is my opinion that they have started to implant and mark people in masses. They have no regard for human beings other than humans being a tool for their use.

The disease that was posted on ATS: "Morgellons" is from them.

Every star is not a star, every cloud is not a cloud and every bug is not just an insect.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Doubt is good, suspicion is fine, questions are welcomed to a point.

Ridicule and the like? well so be it, but you know what? in 2009, i am walking out on it all with my wife and six others.

We share a conviction that a man was right, a conviction that made a family up sticks and relocate to one of the most remote places on earth - the inner areas of tibet.

And you know what, i know, that after sharing this, I feel guilt free, as when i go, i can say to my self, 'yes, I warned them of the coming troubles', and then sleep well.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You know it’s funny that you mention this. I am not buying into heading out of society based on your prediction, but if I go its because I see other impending things that would require me to leave (economic collapse, National ID, natural disasters on the increase, etc). However, with that said, I have had a recurring dream since I was a kid of the end of the world. It’s usually different each time, but one thing remains constant. That the sky always fills up with something. I recall one time after the movie “red dawn” came out it was paratroopers, another time it appeared to be aircraft, bombers, or UFO’s, several times its was eyes, once even spiral galaxies that were being eaten up by one larger one. Each time, although there was no other indication, I knew it was the “end of the world”. Strange you should mention this.

There are two things that worry me about what you are saying though, the Dark Night and such sounds reminiscent of something that was predicted by a Marian Apparition. I recall some of those predictions mentioning something about 3 days of darkness. I have a hard time believing those as I am not a Catholic and don’t believe in Mary having any Godlike powers. The second thing that it sounds reminiscent of is the story about the US using holographic projectors to make up some “End Times” event, I am sure that there are threads on that topic here. What was your father’s source for his beliefs?

Either way though I believe that leaving society is a must at some point for folks that are Christians, there is a warning in Revelations about getting out of Babylon before Gods wrath hits it. To me Babylon meaning the system of Worldly riches which things here have become based on. The hard part is that it’s much tougher to sever the ties to civilization completely and survive for any amount of time. Most folks just no longer have the knowledge, and even though I have been trying to learn it, it is more complex then it seems. There are so many things that you just can not count on being there in the wilds. You are so dependant on nature, and if something goes awry with nature, something like a drought, a famine, a flood, etc; you can get into hot water out there in a big hurry.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Intriguing story and plans DK. One question though ... why kill off all debt? It sounds like you are making an effort to slide out of society with no ties left. If there's going to be a mass desturction or fighting of some type, why would it matter what you owed Capital One? If I truly believed in something of that nature I would go nuts and run up a bunch of debt on supplies ... no one is gonna find me in the wilderness anyways right?

Not trying to be condescending ... just asking an honest question there. Cheers.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
My personal bet is that it would really really suck to be put into prison in some remote, off the chart, country.

Doubly so if its China/Tibet..

Where you think that Capital One get those barbarians for their commercials from anyway?

[edit on 12/6/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
No worries dude, good question, and i'll answer to the best i can for you why.

OK, no debt at all, no credit warning nothing, but a good cash score in my bank means no flags raised when i intend to leave.... see what i i mean?

I can wander about, knowing that, with nop mortgage payments, no nothing to decrease my cash flow, or no massive debt to 'raise awareness' of my flight means for a smoother event for the time we need to leave.

You think, that in 2009 at the start the banks are not going to be 'looking' hard for people who stop paying mortgages?

2012 they will stop, not a day before, world troubles or not.

Banks evicted people during WW2 and WW1.... and jailed debtors..... if they caught them... and they looked real hard even in a war for them.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

And you know what, i know, that after sharing this, I feel guilt free, as when i go, i can say to my self, 'yes, I warned them of the coming troubles', and then sleep well.

Wow the human race gonna get wiped out and just cos you posted on a site you gonna sleep through that crap storm.

Now l now you taking the yellow waste product stuff.

How old are you cos the average life is 70-80 years.After 50 if your lucky your health won`t be to bad.For the extra 20 or so years you got is it worth it.Or you see yourself as save the human race.So knoble.My saving knight.

What about your family/friends did they laugh much or you the type only has the friends your wife knows.

And l bet l`m on the ignore list now.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Good luck there, D4rk Kn1ght.

I don't know if you're right or not about the end days, but either way, getting away from the constant electronic chaos of civilization has got to do you some good.

Just think- no traffic, no cell phones, no TV telling you "YOU NEED TO BUY A NEW CAR!!!" every eight minutes. No office, no boom box cars, no mass of screaming idiots. Just peace, quiet, and solitude.

Can I come, too?

What do you think of the possibility that "they" could find you anyway? Away from all civilization, your thermal images would scream "Here we are!" to any spyplane, drone, or satellite that passed by. After all, you can't control the world without controlling the WHOLE world, including deepest darkest Tibet and every other secluded spot.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
Intriguing story and plans DK. One question though ... why kill off all debt? It sounds like you are making an effort to slide out of society with no ties left. If there's going to be a mass desturction or fighting of some type, why would it matter what you owed Capital One? If I truly believed in something of that nature I would go nuts and run up a bunch of debt on supplies ... no one is gonna find me in the wilderness anyways right?

Not trying to be condescending ... just asking an honest question there. Cheers.

This was my thought exactly, if WW3 would be a picnic compared to this why worry about the size of your mortgage or credit cards? Gee i would be out there now buying up big and enjoying everything I could now as after that date either I am dead, in servitude or surviving off the land.

Why do so many people that believe in end of world scenarios, need to die with a perfect credit rating? Is it that they don't really believe what they claim or are they so brainwashed by a capitalist society that they need to be a good worker bee and have everything on the ledger sorted out before the Big One?

So my advice to all is spend up big, take advantage of all those great credit opportunities offered in your spam inbox each day. One proviso though, if the end of the world doesn't come totally and the world does end up in receivership just hope that the ET's collection agency will take 1 cent in the dollar

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
No zeed far from it.

This is a warning thread. No ignores, no comments taboo, because i posted, and expected a # storm, and am big enough to ride it out.

I am late 30's.

I have too many friends - lmao in my early 20's my nights out were legendary stuff - and then i met my wife and calmed a bit...but not much!

I am in no way taking the piss either. I am serious. Oh and sleep through the crap storm? no way, BUT, after laying a warning out for people, I will be able to tell myself that at least i did share and not just bug out and be safer...

But dude, why feel the need any way to be rude and put my person down? did i do some thing to you that was wrong / hurtful? no......

I explained what I was going to do, when i was going to do it, and why in a blunt manner.

I tried in my signature to get people to ask what it meant... I even used certain survival topics to share my prepardness with people...

And Guilt made me come right out and share what was eating away at me.

So, no ignore lists for this one, say what you want, how you want, but remember, Oct 28th, 2011.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
No worries dude, good question, and i'll answer to the best i can for you why.

OK, no debt at all, no credit warning nothing, but a good cash score in my bank means no flags raised when i intend to leave.... see what i i mean?

I can wander about, knowing that, with nop mortgage payments, no nothing to decrease my cash flow, or no massive debt to 'raise awareness' of my flight means for a smoother event for the time we need to leave.

You think, that in 2009 at the start the banks are not going to be 'looking' hard for people who stop paying mortgages?

2012 they will stop, not a day before, world troubles or not.

Banks evicted people during WW2 and WW1.... and jailed debtors..... if they caught them... and they looked real hard even in a war for them.

That's not a bad idea. I was just under the assumption that whatever this is would throw things into such disarray that those issues wouldn't matter. Especially if you "getting out" 2-3 years before the "big one."

I guess my point was, assuming you get out of the country ok, then come 2012 any issues you had wouldn't matter. And if you were in a location remote enough to not be affected by anything going on in the big cities, I highly doubt any type of collection agency or bank would be going to find you in the jungle (or even looking for you at all for that matter).

One thing you mentioned is cash flow after wandering about ... I mean it's not like there are ATMs in the jungle. Care to elaborate on that? I am actually more intrigued about other peoples' plans for a situation like you described than the situation itself. Thanks

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Subject X,
what makes me think i'll go un noticed by thermal gear ect? well, in short, i don't really think that, with things as big and full as cities to be worrying over, no one is going to be looking for 8 people in the remotest of remote areas, and trying each and every nook and cranny and cave and pothole for us......

But hear this: I love life, I love this world, and if i can use my skills and others to survive and maybe band with a few other peoples and live my days a nomad and free, well, dude, im game.

2009 im walking out, with no credit to my name, no owings nothing, so when it rolls round to next months missed cheque, no one, but no one will want to bother with where i am or why...

2009 I go and alot (most of you if not all) will stay where you are.

I have no plans for being found or chased for monies owed.....

so I cleared up, cleared out, and now just sit and do the do for a last few months till I and 7 others do the big one and walk out of civilisation.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
DK...

Someone asked earlier if you could provide any insight as to where your dad got this information. Or, if he wasn't the original source, what the orignal source might have been. Clearly, a number of well educated, established people have taken this information with sufficient seriousness as to have completely changed the course of their lives. Is there anything else you can share with us about the source of the information?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So what are you going to do when nothing happens and you have nothing left?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght, i hope this isn't some kind of cruel joke, cause there could be someone out there who will take you seriously.

What are you gonna do if someone sells everything they have and nothing happens?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
dear dark knight...

My friend...If it's the end of the world....how the heck...will you not be affected??? Are you christ?? I doubt it.....so....you think the wrath of people is not going to get you no matter where u at??? Don't you understand that only the few good ones will be saved and the bad apples wont. What your friend did was what many of us need to do. Not throw everything away. Just focus more on being one within and not be materialistic or care sooo much about money. That's all you need to do bro. Believe me warning or no warning...the world in its complete will see the wrath and only the few will survive. That's all to it.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You gonna plan a party in March 2009.

Do you drink?????

Cause how you gonna store enough water for 8 people for the rest of your lives.All they have to do is poison the fresh water and u guys rogered.

and how u gonna survive for food.Most can stuff only survives few years.Fresh stuff all they have to do is poison the land.

Alcahol how you gonna manage there.Most people can`t cope with a few death`s you gonna see humanity wiped out.I`d need more brandy than water thats for sure.

Imagine seriously you gonna be alone with 6 others, no fun seriously dude (how 80`s is that) how you gonna cope.4 women on PMT.Imagine you decide your friends wife butt looks good and u wanna piece or your wife catches u with a xxx mag and clenex.She`s gonna flip big style.End of days after she`s made sacrifices for the human race and you let her down.Dude women are not the same creatures.

What u gonna do your friend`s decide a threesome would be fun and you don`t agree.Who you gonna call the Police.Defend yourselve.

People change especially under stress and extreme pressure.

Good luck cos your gonna need more than the Human race DUDE

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join