It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A confession. Guilt makes me post this. [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yes truly wild to say the least. So, it is something that slowly builds for a period of 4 to 5yrs, involves the creation of visual effects and sounds in the sky including 'craft-like' somethings swooping down but it isn't an alien/extraterrestrial event? DarkKnight, do you have any idea of what it is? What its origin is supposed to be?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Didnt the people in that movie "The Village" do that? They cut themselves off from civilization.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
To sell everything and move to a secluded location based off a "prophecy" is insane beyond all belief !! you base this off some obscure prediction of a coming "doomsday" and decide to sell everything and hide ??

Sounds like Heaven's Gate type of insanity if you ask me.

You flirt with dangerous behaviour that could get you locked up in the psych ward if your not careful.

Its no wonder you have not told your family about this....if you did they would have you locked up in a padded room for sure. Please rethink this ....calm down ...and make a rational decision ......never base anything in life on a 'prophecy' ...or I guarantee you will be sorry later when your doomsday does NOT pan out.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Don`t take this the wrong way but you state in your sig Jesus loves you.Why don`t you just let him sort it out.

By the way life not so great now.If l was to hide with 8 people for 3-4 yrs before something happens to the rest of the world disappears there`s l good chance l`d shot them cos they would bore the crap out me.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
OK for 797 and Apex.

The doctor was a good friend of my wifes. His dad was a hero of mine from my younger days. Moth wings the lot. He was a severe but fair man.

Before he died, he laid it bare.

What ever he said made a man, earning near on 200 K a year from private and NHS work, turn it all in, and head out as soon as he could do.

I got the gist of the warning, as i think (but don't know) that this was a very personal father / son death bed chat. he died lucid and coherent to the end, but his body was broke beyond repair and he passed away.

Now, I am not investigating it any further. I decided, along with others who got told, that this was as fair a warning as any human could ever get.

His term about Oct 28th, 2011 being the dark knight struck a bell deep in my psyche, and about its origins being sounds / sights /lights /objects in the sky was really strange, but we as a group decided that, on reflection, even if 2009 - 2012 was rough, we wanted to survive, and we will walk on march 2009 - prepared and no hurry, but planning to live long enough to sit by and watch it all go down.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There is a prophecy in the Catholic church about Three Days of Darkness.
It has been prophecied by saints throughout the centuries. Some of what you describe sounds like the 3 days of darkness.

In the Catholic prophecy there will come upon the Earth three days and three nights of utter and total BLACKness. No electicity or battery powered lights will work. All power will be out.

There will be signs in the sky. The sky will have red glowing clouds drifting through the blackness. Demons will be let loose upon the earth and a great part of humanity will die by their hand. (or hooves .. whatever demons have). People are told not to leave their homes or places where they are when the 3 days of darkness hit. Don't even look out the windows or you will be struck dead.

The demons will fake the voices of relatives and friends and try to enter homes. Do not open the doors for them.

The earth will roll beneath our feet and great tidal waves will wash over coastlines.

Those who survive will emerge from their shelters and think themselves to be alone on the planet.

Some of what you said about he night and strange lights/signs in the sky sound a bit like this Catholic prophecy.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Basically this isn't a prediction of a disaster on a fixed day, but a day where it gets a lot worse or something. Thats why I think some sort of Tribulation sort of thing.

If I'm not out of the way on that day, I think some sort of an apocalypse is a reasonable thing to get killed by, no shame there at all.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That doesn't change the fact that this whole thing is ludicrous. Just because you respected him doesn't mean that you should take whatever he said seriously. Do you realize how many other people think they have inside information on these "doomsday" situations? I wonder how many of those have actually come to pass...we'll, considering we are still here I'm going to say zero.

Taking up everything you own and moving to the wilderness is insane. What kind of global disaster is only going to affect populated areas. If whatever is supposed to happen is a global disaster, wouldn't it stand to reason that you won't be safe anywhere. And why would being in the wilderness with no possessions make you any safer than being at home with all your stuff?

It's crazy.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
No children, nothing at all like heavens gate.
No suicides, no aliens coming in comets - nothing.

watch the warm up, as from where im gonna be sitting its gonna happen a LONG, LONG way away....

and if we get to start afresh, awesome. I just hope some others make it.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
hahahahha oh dude cheers for that optimists view...

I would post piccies of the area. but no.....

remote? high ? you have no idea.
Prepared for it? as much as we can.

gonna do it? you bet.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
can we have a longitude/latitude to see it on google earth? you must be meaning really remote the way you are talking. If I knew where you are now it would be easier.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm going to make this last post and then try to leave this thread alone. I just want to tell you that you are making a mistake. I strongly urge you to reconsider doing this. Because when that day rolls around and nothing happens, you are going to really wish you wouldn't have done what you did. It's going to be a sad day for your group indeed. All of us here at ATS will be waiting for you to come back to civilization and tell us how you messed up. What you are doing is seriously insane, and I wish with all my heart you would reconsider. It's a shame, it really is.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

I, my wife, and six friends have sold every thing we own - houses, cars, every thing bar lifes essentials, and have been stock piling and transporting survival equipment to the area we intend to survive this coming event in.

Everything except the computor then.

We continue to live our daily lives as normal, but, underneath we are making furious plans to complete our effort to get ready for March 2009.

How ? above you state you sold everything.

Hint : Its bloody remote, and far far away from humanity as its possible to get, abundant in wild life, and last time we were there (a month) we saw 0, zero other people..

How far exactly is "far far away from Humanity as its possible to get" 100 miles, 1000 miles, 10,000 miles.the remotest part of the world still has people visiting it

It can`t be that far if your in the UK.

Don`t you think that what ever is coming could be reading this now.If you found the remotes, bestest place to hide.Isn`t it possible they would still find you.

Funny enough a friend of mine married a girl who was from a religion (can`t remeber there name) that believed they would in the year 2003 be transported to heaven instantly.The rest none believers would be left to slug it out on earth.

Well supprise he`s still work`s in M&S.Still married to a wife thats still here.There church disappeared though very quickly actually strange nobody no`s what happened but it managed to sell the land it was on.The leader l guess is up in Heaven counting his blessing`s that he did try to convince everybody.Either that or he`s in Brazil.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I expect doubt.

I expect suprise. I even expect hostilities. That is fine, but, I know for sure, one thing.

I, and 7 others, March 2009, are walking into the wilderness, and are not coming back out for any thing.

Madness? no, cultish? not on your life. Harmful to us or others? nope not at all.

What i am doing is easing my guilt at not telling any one face to face, person to person.

Im using a medium where I can take the flack and heat, and just swan away thinking that i did all i could to get the message out.

So....... 2009, myself and 7 others are walking into the wilds, and not coming back. I am not, and will not be caught in the dark knight of oct 28th, 2011.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I've run an ATS search and have yet to find what I'm looking for... BUT, I recall a thread or threads that discussed how NWO players would utilize holographic images in the sky in an attempt to convince the masses that the end times (rapture, tribulation, revelation, apocolypse, etc) were upon us in order to advance their agenda. If "connected" individuals are preparing to head for the hills maybe there is some truth in this.

Anyone else remember seeing the thread I'm recalling, or any other information associated with it?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
ok people.

My computer? yep. Cannot function till late 2008 with out it.

Rented home? check, cannot live till late 2008 with out a home.

Disposable income? - will need it for our final leg late 2008. check.

Did I ever say, any where that i was going to bug out today? or bugging out now?

Nope.

Did I say that im in a cult or any thing like it/ nope. Are my friends ? nope. Was his father? nope.

OK folks, i appreciate this is hard to take, but, a man, whom father passed away, sold EVERY THING and marched off into the Tibetan out back, and lives deep in the hinterland at altitude - He and his whole family got told what they got told, spread it out very carefully, and they did bug out el rapido.

Diary time for us is March, 2009. The Dark Knight is Oct 28th, 2011.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Isn't October 28, 2011 the date that Carl Calleman & a few other claim to be the "real" end date for the Mayan Long Date Calander...Does that tie in with anything your talking about D.K?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the warning. I have been having weird dreams of large tides of waves, as big as the twin towers hitting the coast of california. I've also had other dreams. As far as moving out and selling everything. I'm not going to do. You can't be afraid of death. You have to have strong faith in God/Christ that they will save you. They are love and love always wins over evil. So ask yourself this. Have I been good enough to be saved? Have I helped others move on in their life and accomplish their mission here on Earth? I strongly believe God send us to Earth (a school) to learn about good and evil and now it's going to get closer for us to be in vacation. Doomsday? End of Times? The End of the Chapter? Whatever anybody wants to call it......you must have faith and love in your heart. Help your family and stick to it. Believe me I have been to hell and back. I was a US Soldier that did a tour in IRAQ.....but you know what....God was with me the whole time....i sensed it, he tested me sooo many times in my faith and here I am still going at it...and trying to change the way my family thinks. They don't believe and think money is everything......in reality love is what matters in the end.

My advice....have faith.....

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Are you and your cadre "Jehovas Witnesses" because if you are; the Witnesses don't have a very good track record on their apocolyptic predictions.

This does sound slightly cult like. What position did the dead old man have that he would have information on the end of civilization. NWO maybe?

Cug

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I wont begrudge you on wanting to head to the hills for whatever reason. I am planing on it right now myself (But in my case I just want to be in a rural area)

However I do have a questions for you. What are your plans for food/shelter?

[edit on 12/6/2006 by Cug]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join