It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A confession. Guilt makes me post this. [HOAX]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Originally posted by selfless
If he can't even come on a message board that discuss these sorts of things with out people making fun of him, how do you expect him to go anywhere else to tell his story??????

Geez....

I don't expect him to go anywhere else to tell his story because it is not true. We see these "end of the world" threads like this all the time and nothing has happened yet. At least this guy is smart enough to pick a date that is far enough out that they can't be proven wrong anytime soon.

you can't go and say his story is not true... you don't know it's not true. you can assume it's not true but you can't state that it's not true.

be a little more open minded...

Sure you can keep in mind the option that it's not true but also keep in mind that it could be true.

but seriously... this forum is about subjects like this so what happens when someone is rediculed or bashed on for talking about subjects that are made for ATS then this forum is truely useless isn't it?

No it's not useless, it's only useless to the people who will redicule others, that's their losts. so for the people who dare to redicule others on a forum about conspiracies this is what i have to say to you, You don't belong here.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Sorry world watcher, it was a perfect copy of a cresent moon. It was in the sky, north west as I said, and sunk and rose as i said.

I was fooled good and proper by its shape and size, and was really ill at ease. The to see the 'real' moon, nearly full rise in the east, well that was the cake for me. The moon we saw as a cresent was yellowish, the rising one was its nice crisp white.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
DK....I certainly believe that YOU believe your claim is true.
However, I think most of us here want to investigate the root of your belief which is, obviously, a deathbed confession of an elderly man you held in high regard.
I understand your stance on not wanting to reveal the identity of this man but we all REALLY want to know his background and some glimmer of knowledge as to how HE came to know such things.
More info would be appreciated about him...even if you have to "dance" around certain facts to protect his identity.
But therein lies another question.....protect from what or whom?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
you can't go and say his story is not true... you don't know it's not true. you can assume it's not true but you can't state that it's not true.

The burden of proof lies in the person making the claim. I don't have to prove a thing, he does.

but seriously... this forum is about subjects like this so what happens when someone is rediculed or bashed on for talking about subjects that are made for ATS then this forum is truely useless isn't it?

This thread started in Website Related Subjects and was then moved to Skunkworks where it belongs.

this is what i have to say to you, You don't belong here.

Now who is being rude? It is your right to believe this stuff if you want, in fact I suggest you take his advice and quit your job and sell your house and go live in a cave somewhere. One day you will figure out that I was right and you were wrong.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I have been told by a anchient, nomadic, galactic, highly advanced entity that claims "all will be reavealed in 2012"

... *blinks*

I can't go into further details for fear of violating board rules. But nonetheless, it scared me enough to start construction of my own survival shelter.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hal 9000.

You are a first class thread disturbance.

I am saying that I have sold every thing...ME.

I am saying I am getting ready to run. ME.

I am saying that Oct 28th 2011 is the dark knight, and yes, i want people to be prepared to run for a place where they know they can at least stand a chance of survival.

Thats all - i had some guilt after looking over my stuff, my plans, my people, and thought about how I would feel if i never told a soul and they died, but would of lived because they would of took some advice, as unusual as it is...

so, I will not sink to your level, because you have now swapped from trying to divert the thread to trying to bring down others and make them feel uncomfortable about posting because you jump on them...

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
To be honest I don't even believe Dark Knight believes his own claims.

Shenanigans

But a very fun thread though.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by emjoi]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Oh my goodness me. I don't believe my own claims? I have a moderator of this board coming for a meet so they can get the fuller picture, including proof of who I am and how much I and others have to lose if we are rumbled early....

You A) have no idea who or what or where I am, and B) have no idea just how busy and life changing my preperations have been.

I came to share, because I had an attack of the guilt trip.

Thats why i started this thread, I felt guilty that i had all this stuff to survive out in the wilds for a long, long time, and many many people would be stuck in cities wailing and crying becasue they had no food and no future..

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
D4rkKn1ght you're too bored.

You need to keep yourself busy.

What will you think when that day comes and goes.

I swear armageddon gives you people enjoyment

(mod edit- please choose words better suited)

[edit on 8-12-2006 by asala]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
He has already stated that he cannot give the ID of the person, Please respect that,

Try and keep to the topic at hand respectfully,

thanks

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My goodness...

It has sunk to personal attacks now has it. Well thats just great. A # # ? you say that and you have no idea whats coming and yet some one trys to give you a heads up you just don't even bother to get more information, you just attack them straight off the bat.

Your not even worth bothering about.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

this is what i have to say to you, You don't belong here.

Now who is being rude? It is your right to believe this stuff if you want, in fact I suggest you take his advice and quit your job and sell your house and go live in a cave somewhere. One day you will figure out that I was right and you were wrong.

huh no i said that i don't claim what he says is not true doesn't mean im gonna go live in the woods...

Open minded means i will accept what he says as a possibilty of the truth, that doesn't mean i believe him automaticaly.

you on the other hand straight out said that it's not true with out anything to back up your claims that it's not true.

Edited: you quoted only a part of my message which makes it seem like i am telling you hal9000 you dont belong here but i wasn't telling you personaly, i was saying that people who redicules someone on this forum for farfetch subjects don't belong here.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by selfless]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Closing this thread for now as it not going much further than name calling at the sec,

The author has also requested this now be closed,

Please u2u me or use the complaint/suggestions if you have something to say about the matter,

Thanks

Asala

[edit on 8-12-2006 by asala]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join