It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A confession. Guilt makes me post this. [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
firstly, let me explain why I want 'cash' till late 2008.

rent. food. Travel costs. Final nitty bits and pieces. Gold shot. A new shiny pair of thermals

I intend dto so nothing that will either comprimise me or mine ie debt / courts ect , or any thing to make me stay here for any reason whats so ever.

I will live as i am now, sleeping and eating, carrying on doing my chores and job till late 2008..the resign, then early 2009 after doing the final bits, that is it.

Gone.

Please, regarding my reasons for doing this.

A Trauma dr who was a good friend, has a father (now deceased) who, near his death, spilt some thing to his son about 2007 being a build up to the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011.

he was adamant it was a dark knight not night.... and said that it would start low and slow in 2007... things in the sky, signs, colours, sounds ect, build up through 2009 getting worse and worse till the Dark Knight of oct 28th, 2011.

A Trauma dr. The dude earned near on 200 K a year doing private work along side his NHS work. Gave up EVERY THING, and i mean EVERY THING, to bin life, and walk.

He did so, but not before sharing out some deep and private fears about what his father had said.

I adored the old boy, and his advice always stood me in good stead through life. To hear that he feared for his son and his children from an event he had held in him secret for many years, and only spilt when he knew death was near, was enough to make me start a search - a search for others who would join me, for others who would do the do when the time came.

People, I promise you, no pee take, no spinning the #e, nothing. This is me, clearing my guilt from holding this in for so long.

I am outta here 2009, not a second later.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have just a few questions that I feel are legitimate.
For the record, I dont exactly believe in what DK is saying, but I feel the need to ask these questions anyway.

1) You say that things will gradually be building up starting in 2007 and leading to an apex in 2011, and that you are planning on leaving in 2009. Two years. Do you have any kind of contingent plan in case this activity that you speak of does not take place in the next two years? Or are you leaving in March of 2009 regardless?

2) Would you still plan on leaving even if your wife got pregnant? I hope this isnt too personal of a question here, I dont know anything about you or your wifes sterility, but in the chance that you two had a child in the next two years, would you be willing to take that child into the wilderness, or would you stay and see if you could ride out the storm?

3) I understand the desire to be living far away from the rest of society if and when the crap hits the fan, but why not stay here and try to fight the power? I know to alot of people fighting the power of whatever is coming seems useless, but we don't know for sure. Im a skeptic about all of this, but if these things did happen, I would stay and fight.

4) Not a question so much as I just wanted to say that I always assumed that your SN came from Batman: The Dark Knight. In all honesty, Im kind of bummed that it didnt.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Good luck to you.
If nothing else, if will be darn fun. You and your friends wouldn't also happen to be swingers would you?

I wish you would share more details that you know, because you must have some more. To abandon civilization because of what you said here: a fair warning; crazy lights, sounds and shapes in the sky; is IMO extremely hasty. I heard of some folks doing what you did for the 2000 bug scare. There was more reason to believe that would happen then what your saying, I would think. So please share some more details.

I'm assuming your wife's friend's dad was British, and in the British army, so maybe Britain and/or western powers will launch this war, or perhaps the man was grand ATS material and was a believer in an NWO type conspiracy.

Anyways, please share some more.

You should at least keep some assets and some long term investments. I have a feeling you'll need them come late 2012. Besides, all that will be just be useless electronic numbers if your war happens.

link   
One more thing, what are you doing to do about money?

If there are other pockets of people who have left civilization before all of this goes down, have you thought about what you are going to use for currency? I doubt dollar bills will really have any value after that.

link   
Can you give us the dead guys name, date of death and place so we can verify they excisted.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Let me ask you this, as its something that I have thought of myself. All land out there is owned by someone, whether it be a government, or an individual. How have you gone about ensuring that will not be an issue, even in a remote area? Did you purchase that land from a government? Are they going to expect you to pay them taxes, or some type of rent?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeed85
Can you give us the dead guys name, date of death and place so we can verify they excisted.

There is a difference between being skeptical and being an over the top jerk.

Wanna guess on which side of the spectrum you've been falling on during this thread?

If you don't believe the guy, thats fine, but there is not need to be as hostile as you've been for the past 4 pages. I agree, he should provide proof if he wants us to believe him, I wont without any proof; but you're just being antagonistic.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The only reason for the deception is to drive those who seek, to those who have.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Actually thats not terribly rude. When your life is the line, all is fair.

Removing oneself from civilization is no easy matter, and to make the decision to do so for a rational person, would require rational proof. On the internet, asking to provide evidence of real life sources is not disingenous.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
According to the Mayan Calander this is the day that we evolve to conscious Co-creation of existence and experience.
www.mayanmajix.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mezzanine

If you don't believe the guy, thats fine, but there is not need to be as hostile as you've been for the past 4 pages. I agree, he should provide proof if he wants us to believe him, I wont without any proof; but you're just being antagonistic.

Actually this is trolling IMHO, best solution is to just ignore him.
Been here 3 days. IF he keeps up with this type of quality I don’t expect it to go past 7…

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

UFO clouds abduct humans, Ufologists believe that the phenomenon of mysterious 'reasonable' clouds represents either an independent form of life, or serves as an auxiliary tool, which extraterrestrial beings use for their purposes.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

english.pravda.ru...

And what is the evidence presented telling us? A very strange story is being revealed by chemtrail researchers: strange and unusual forms and content within samples...red blood cells...synthetic material...protein... some mixed with fuel components. These and the mysterious concoctions of fungi, bacteria and unidentifiable matter presented -- if factual and reliable evidence -- seem almost beyond the realm of any logical black government project. These results even try the most imaginitive minds to come up with who would rain this material down on the citizenry or why.

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Could it be possible that DK is explaining a polar shift?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Subject X,
what makes me think i'll go un noticed by thermal gear ect? well, in short, i don't really think that, with things as big and full as cities to be worrying over, no one is going to be looking for 8 people in the remotest of remote areas, and trying each and every nook and cranny and cave and pothole for us......

Perhaps, but I really think anyone who will go through the amount of effort needed to take over the world will be anal retentive enough to check out everywhere within his "domain" to ensure that there is no-one secreted away forging plans for their demise.

After all, with everyone enslaved, what else does he have to do?

Not trying to slam you here, but we do live in the "global village" now, and no-where on the planet is really "remote" anymore.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't think so. Maybe. He mentioned craft. I got the feeling of holographic scaries.

Dark can you answer some questions for me? Easy.

Do you know whom is going to implement the war? Please elaborate if you do.

Do you know how the sky phenomena is going to be achieved? Please elaborate.

Do you know what will be the actual cause of suffering and death? Please elaborate.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mezzanine

There is a difference between being skeptical and being an over the top jerk.

Grow up, l haven`t insulted anybody.It`s my defence against Trolls to ask for proof.I also have a Psychology degree so his responses are helpful to me.

Wanna guess on which side of the spectrum you've been falling on during this thread?

Which is the reason he`s here and not in the general media.It isn`t normal.

I haven`t been hostile ok haven` t butt kissed true but hostile nope.Asking for proof was the same with Kangaxx as soon as this was asked things changed within the disscussion, this ones the same type.Trolling.The sceptics mocked and the believers 50/50 ers defended the reason`s for not prooving the facts.

Classic ATS.I love this place

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Actually this is trolling IMHO, best solution is to just ignore him.
Been here 3 days. IF he keeps up with this type of quality I don’t expect it to go past 7…

Research ATS member Kangaxx that was two years or so ago.I was there then.And have been ever since.

2 days.I`ve got 3 here then you`ll see this user name stop for a bit.I`ll be in another country posting with a different user name.If this breaks T&C ooopps sorry, but there you go.Rules were made to be played with.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Grow up, l haven`t insulted anybody. It`s my defence against Trolls to ask for proof.I also have a Psychology degree so his responses are helpful to me.

Which is the reason he`s here and not in the general media .It isn`t normal.

I haven`t been hostile ok haven` t butt kissed true but hostile nope. Asking for proof was the same with Kangaxx as soon as this was asked things changed within the disscussion, this ones the same type. Trolling. The sceptics mocked and the believers 50/50 ers defended the reason`s for not prooving the facts.

I would hope that someone with a Psychology degree would be able to correctly spell Defense, Discussion, Skeptic, etc….

Maybe we should put your own rules to you and make you provide us with proof of your degree…

[edit on 12/6/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
No proof of ID.

No nothing about the deceased. Ever.

You know him, you know his work. You know Him you know his family. Know his family...see where this is going??

So no - any other questions, yes by all means. The deceased and his name? never.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Research ATS member Kangaxx that was two years or so ago.I was there then.And have been ever since.

I am not getting you, are you admitting that you are using a sock-puppet account? Perhaps this is a secondary account to one you already got banned with? I am not getting who Kangaxx is, and your account is new as of 12/03/2006, the rude remark you made to another member attached above was just made on the 6th, today!

Edit to save this so a mod can check it

2 days.I`ve got 3 here then you`ll see this user name stop for a bit.I`ll be in another country posting with a different user name.If this breaks T&C ooopps sorry, but there you go.Rules were made to be played with.

[edit on 12/6/2006 by defcon5]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join