It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A confession. Guilt makes me post this. [HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I hope this guy is right. I'm ready for something new. Good luck.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Number 1, I'm prepared. Whether I flee or fight remains to be seen, but regardless of my final decision, I am prepared! Secondly, this Earth would welcome and benefit from some type of collossal population reduction. I, myself, would almost welcome it given the fact that I believe the planet has been over-run by mostly ignorant, stupid and greedy people. Just like they stated in the Matrix - humans are like a virus; multiplying and consuming and leaving nothing but waste and destruction in it's path!

Finally, I don't know about the scenario being described here but - something is going down. I feel it and I know that you all feel it too! Everyone has a sense of it. It is that tingling deep in your psyche telling you that something is amiss. That feeling is what remains of our sixth sense that we have de-evolved from our beings - our collective subconscious warning us that something is on the horizon. Those who deny it have only succeeded in repressing it. The remainder of us either choose to do something about it or do nothing about it. The choice remains ours. However, I sincerely belive that our ultimate destiny is being played out before our very eyes, yet we remain blind to it for whatever reason. For many when the realization hits them, it will be too late to effectively respond. I, however, am and will remain prepared!

Ram

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yes - I feel it too....

Once I had a distant feeling of somthing going to happend - Now I feel it in the weather and air I breath - In the sounds I hear.

It's all around us - and getting more and more dense in it's expression. The feeling is getting stronger and stronger - and becomming more and more real. As a part of our reality.

It's a feeling of another time - Melting together with this now and here.
The feeling of the future - becomming the now.

It's like molekyles are becomming that future I once thought was comming. Like hot water - being mixed with cold water - blending togehter - and the water changes temperature.

Boiling the frog anyone?

DK - You did a good thing - and your guilt had a reason - thx for telling us.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
What makes you think that being remote will actualy make you safer? isn't this world wide? i don't see that being away from people/socierty will actualy make you safer in anyway(unless you dig a hole 1/2 a mile deep in the middle of the desert and stay there), it actualy makes you unsafe in the means that you are far from everyone and can't get help if you really need it and these stuff will happen EVERYWHERE no matter how deep into the forest you go.

a survival tip? get yourself some gold for trade,currencies are going to be worthless.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well if your away from people it means you wont have to kill anyone that is going crazy and looting. Look at the panic and violence durning Katrina. Read into Project BlueBeam which sounds alot like what the old vet was warning against.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by your_evidence

a survival tip? get yourself some gold for trade,currencies are going to be worthless.

What makes you think is any use

If man is dieing out you need resources Water,Food,medication.

One tip would be if this pan`s out.get to the UK fined the remotest part and you may have chance to find the 8 Amigos.

Unless they think your the enemy and shoot you

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You have already become a victim of what is to come by fearing for your own well fare, do not fear, there is no reason in fearing what is to come, if you wan't to fight against it look closer to home.

We fight for our souls, we are all here in this time, we are all lucky to be here, what must be must be, may GOD be with you all, see to it that you are not decieved, think before you make a dissision, we all possess the power, we are all capable of doing the right thing.

Time gets a little faster, be on guard and GOD bless.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I was here early in the thread
and I am trying to catch up-
so forgive me if the question has been asked, but:

To the thread author and provider to this future end-of-the-world prediction...

Assuming you do al the things you say you are going to do,
starting in 2009 your withdrawl from society...

My question:

At what point, at what time, would you come back down
from the mountain because the world has not ended,
the sky is blue, Seinfeld is still in re-runs, and things are as 'normal'
as they are, say, today...

When would you have to admit to yourself that old guy was wrong,
and you now have to bum 50 cents to get a newspaper to check
the the Want Ads?

I joke around a little- but the question is real-
I believe you believe this (and I too think something BIG and BAD is in
store for us, yet I follow the McKenna-Mayan 2012 view)...
But- how long is your patience and cannned food supply?

When would you return to society?

Thanks- and I admire you for spreading this word
and defending your views- it is cool and positive.

Timothy

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by One_Love_One_GOD
You have already become a victim of what is to come by fearing for your own well fare, do not fear, there is no reason in fearing what is to come, if you wan't to fight against it look closer to home.
We fight for our souls, we are all here in this time, we are all lucky to be here, what must be must be, may GOD be with you all, see to it that you are not decieved, think before you make a dissision, we all possess the power, we are all capable of doing the right thing.

Thats a good point, if it is that sort of thing then the point is to help others not just yourself. However, posting on this seems to be his way of helping everyone else. However what is everyone else going to do? Probably ignore the warnong. I pretty much am.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
2 years ago, a friend of my wife informed us of a coming event that will make ww III look like childs play.

Has WW3 happened already?

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

Is it gonna be a global U2 gig? That would finish me off!! Bono does seem set for world domination.

No debt, no 'owns or loans', nothing.

Why the concern over whether or not you are in debt? I mean if its all coming to an end, then I can't see the Banks chasing you, they'd be too busy surviving if your correct.
I would have thought logically, get in as much debt as possible and laugh to yourself that they will never collect on it, well not all. Then spend all that loaned credit into survival stuff. I just can't see why if civilisation is coming to an end why you are concerned about debt? Is the event the coming of Allah as money lending isn't exactly Islamic!!!

The way I see it, anything cataclysmic enough to end civilisation will have a knock on every where. I can't see how you can believe that you will remain untouched living away from civilisation.

And whats at the other end? As had been said by an earlier poster too few a people for a viable gene pool. I can't see anywhere that you intend to repopulate the world. Just enjoy while its here. Go out with a bang. End it quickly. I just see a long lingering death from some disease or injury.

When you get there, send a postcard and a stick of rock!!

SS out............

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Answers for you.

Dgtempe, it's not God thats coming back to be seen in the skies thats for sure. The warning is to get away far away from humanities midst - it will not be God in the skies.

BurSuc - Money raised went into goods and stored supplies, tools ect and some has been converted into more 'usable' exchange medium.

XphilesPhan, this man, for 5 years of ww2 was wild and wooly. After ww2 he was near top dog on alot of stuff when the cold war looked like going hot. He was up till his late years often approached for advice. His parting message was about a very specific event, on the 28th of october, 2011, called Dark Knight. Do not think the K is a spelling mistake, it is not. The K is a very specific part of the warning,. Do not leave out the K. The events will start early 2007. People and reports of 'things' in the skies will increase steadily.... 2009 is when it gets real interesting.

JTMA - Yes, I am waiting for one very specific event to ' warn' me that it is time to get funky and make a groove on out to the very middle of no where.

Here is why I cannot tell you what is going to be seen in the sky.

There are 6 billion people in the world. When these events start, people will 'see' things, 'hear' things, 'experience' things, things that are unique to our location AND our own views of the world. What we see here in the UK will not be the same as Iran or India, each will 'see' different things; that is what i was told. It will not be real, but a very very clever construct to fool us into doing certain things /acting a certain
way. It is planned by who i do not know to cause utmost total chaos world wide, and lead us into anarchy, total world wide anarchy. Then, we will be led, into the Dark Knight of Oct 28th, 2011, and from then into the 2012 time frame....

I, from this day, this month, am waiting to see a set of dancing stars in the sky. Seriously, I am waiting for eye witness accounts of six stars in the sky ( I am not expecting 'real' stars at all...) dancing, swooping and rising back into the night sky.

There - thats my warning, and you know what? i and 7 others, on march 2009, are walking right out of the race, and going to take a very, very far far away side seat, dig in, feed up, and hope that we are far enough away from the storm to weather it out.

I will never abandon this thread, as it is for a very specific purpose, and that is to make you very aware of what is coming, and to prepare.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I agree with pancho about helping others, if this is a prediction like most of my dreams..then we must all get closer, love our families and lover everybody. We must not fear. Trust me my friend i came close in Iraq to dying 5 times and I just kept my faith on God and kept praying and kept thanking him and kept loving my family back home. They were my hope, but God was the one that made it happen. I will not run and hide. I will stay in my house with my family and we will keep our faith. If they kill us oh well. At least i know in the end i will be with Christ in the new world along with others who love him and follow his teachings. By no means am i religious. I just have a lot of faith. That's all we need gentlemen and ladies.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Some thing smells.

Please read what i posted before.

Poor credit in 2007, 2008, 2009 is or may stop me from my plan if they decide that hey, this guys buying way way loads of stuff on traceable loans and credit cards ect ect ect. Debt may be a future flag at going 'out' gates ie air ports / naval ports ect.
Jan 2007 in America you will have to get home land security to grant permission to leave the USA...who says a huge debt isn'g going to flag you up as a big 'flight and no return debtor risk'??
I have, as said before, no wish to be stopped / watched/ monitored by credit companies till i leave - and I will be leaving just as the heat is turned up under the pot, not after it boils, so i want to be unfettered by any thing that could hamper our move.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by something smells

No debt, no 'owns or loans', nothing.

Why the concern over whether or not you are in debt? I mean if its all coming to an end, then I can't see the Banks chasing you, they'd be too busy surviving if your correct.
I would have thought logically, get in as much debt as possible and laugh to yourself that they will never collect on it, well not all. Then spend all that loaned credit into survival stuff. I just can't see why if civilisation is coming to an end why you are concerned about debt? Is the event the coming of Allah as money lending isn't exactly Islamic!!!

The way I see it, anything cataclysmic enough to end civilisation will have a knock on every where. I can't see how you can believe that you will remain untouched living away from civilisation.

And whats at the other end? As had been said by an earlier poster too few a people for a viable gene pool. I can't see anywhere that you intend to repopulate the world. Just enjoy while its here. Go out with a bang. End it quickly. I just see a long lingering death from some disease or injury.

When you get there, send a postcard and a stick of rock!!

SS out............

I think he meant staying out of debt that way he wouldn't be stuck here paying it off. If your in debt it would be hard to leave with arrest warrants.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I am fully aware that there is quite a possibility that nothing will happen. I want to be ready anyway.

I have two questions.

If you say that all this stuff in the sky is going to happen everywhere, why does it matter if you are somewhere remote or not? If it's happening all over the world, it will find you anyway. If the Dark Knight is an actual entity or being, it can only decend into one place, which would be where lots of people are. That is the only thing I can understand you avoiding. The star thing will be over you wherever you are, unless you are in some cave somewhere and never come out.

The second question is... what do you plan to take with you? Help me prepare myself. Here is the basic plan that 3 of my friends and I have in place, in case of nuclear holocaust or any kind of apocalyptic event. These preparations are mostly to get away from people trying to kill us for our possessions, because sitting in a well-stocked house is just asking for death, even if you are well-armed:

I live in Canada. Our plan is basically to ride up North on bicycles as far away from civilization as possible. Bicycles instead of cars for several reasons: They don't require gas, and much less maintainence than a car. They can go off-road and in tight spaces much more easily, and they are easier to hide. I feel a car is more-or-less useless because no gas stations will be operating, and you-know-who will probably have all the major roads out of town blocked off. If the roads are clear, it will get you a good head start at most. But we have mapped out some rather secluded trails that will lead us where we need to get on bicycles.

I still live at home and I'm only 18, so it's hard to gather a large amount of survival supplies without arousing suspicion from my parents. Plus we can only carry 4 backpacks full of stuff between my friends and I. This is pretty well what I have so far:

*First Aid Kit: A blanket, gauze, surgical scissors and scalpel, etc. A whistle, swimming goggles, some other basic medical supplies.
*Our bikes
*A good knife and sharpener for each of us. Good tool for defense, eating, basic hunting, etc.
*Lots of preserved food in the cupboards at all times that I can grab and go on very little notice: canned food, granola bars, several bottles of water for each of us. Just enough for the initial escape.
*Extra clothing and warmth
*3 lighters - More reliable than matches in my opinion, don't have to worry about getting them wet, etc. Can use the flint even after we run out of butane.

I want to get a pump-action BB gun (Air rifle) and about 20,000 metal BBs so that I will be able to vastly increase our defensive and hunting capabilities, but my parents are adamantly opposed. I hope they will change their minds before I need it.

The only other thing that I can think of is some kind of water purification system. I hear there are some kind of tablets or something you can buy, but I don't know where you can get them.

Anyway sorry for the big long explaination. I hope it will help others in a similar situation as me, where they are stuck at home and just kids, and can't do much preparation. I can't leave until I am 100% sure that something is going down, at which point it is nearly too late. But I am letting them know that there is SOME things they can do to get ready.

Basically I want to know what else you think I should have. Remember, we are just 4 kids with backpacks and bikes.

Depending on if everyone has evacuated or not, we can just break into any unoccupied houses/cottages we come across to replenish our supplies if we need to later on as well.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Oh and harvosky....

I am warning you now so you can move you and yours to a more remote area come early 2009 ready for oct 28th, 2011.

This is no dream warning, no dream prediction.

This is a blunt real world real deal warning from a man who saw more in one life than most people could ever see, and this warning is called Dark Knight.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Its pretty obvious that the vet was talking about bluebeam. Just google it and research it and come to your own conclusion.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yarcofin, I have to break for an hour or so, but i will come back to post an answer in detail.

As i say, no question gets ignored in this thread.

Cheers,

DK.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Answers for you.

Dgtempe, it's not God thats coming back to be seen in the skies thats for sure. The warning is to get away far away from humanities midst - it will not be God in the skies.

You appear to match up with the online forums storyline startdate for this game.
Although the game itself takes place years later.

Hellgate: London

Prophecies that had stood as warning for untold generations were seen as archaic folly or ignorant superstition; so when the harbingers of evil began to manifest, few saw and fewer believed.

When the demons finally came, there was little that stood in their way.

Emerging from the swirling chaotic Hellgate, they overwhelmed humanity's defenses quickly and systematically. Even the nuclear and biological weaponry employed by a few desperate nations did little more than slow the apocalypse. The nature of the demons’ attack presented little in the way of strategic military targets to the generals of mankind’s armies. With no obvious headquarters to bombard, visible supply lines to cut, or known leaders to assassinate, the usual tactics of war were useless.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So DK are you gonna make a final post in this thread or elsewhere on the day of your departure? It would be interesting to see what conclusions we could draw from the timing of your leaving together with the current events in March.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join