It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Welcome to the Jungle"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Salut

Salaam

Guten Tag

Hola

Konnichi wa

and Hello !

Allow me the pleasure to introduce myself to this forum. I have been since around 2000, what you might have called a "lurker" on ATS, checking out interesting posts here and there. It really captured my attention after 9-11, some of the theories discussed are simply mind boggling and gut wrenching at the same time. I enjoy the company of intellectuals and the opportunity for open discussion.

ATS may be the last true venue we as Americans have, to practice our rights under the Amendments- while they still exist. So I look forward to your thoughts, comments, and rebuttals.

God Bless America, and ALL of you.
(whatever God you believe in)

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Welcome, and I hope your time as a member is as good or better than your "lurker" days.

Lex

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hey thanks !! Also could anybody advise me where I could find some decent avatars to download ? I have googled and have really only found content suitable for a ten-year old. I do enjoy the ambiguity a white box and red x offers, but I would like to add some personality to my profile.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I'm sure that there is plenty on the forums here that you would be interested in.

Mechanic 32.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Do an ATS search on avatars. Might bring back some rewards.

Lex

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi there _DISAVOWED_, welcome to Above Top Secret !!
Welcome to the jungle..must be G&R. Cool tune either way.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thanks Dallas I looked into it. I assume the many created by members here are for members who've requested them. I don't want to post one that someone else has already made claim to. I was wondering, anybody, if there were other sites with free avatars available ?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hey _DISAVOWED_ and welcome

I hope you have a long & joyous stay here

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hello & welcome,if you’re interested in getting to know the Human Brain you can check out the Human Brain Research Project here www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... -questions of the brain

[edit on 9-12-2006 by asala]

top topics

join