It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth Control Pill For Men Invented!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Whatever.

If you really had self control you would not be in a situation where the decision to pull out, or not pull out would even have to be made.
Sounds more like an empty promise you make to a female to get her into the sack.

Back on topic.

Will women actually trust men who "say" they've taken this birth control?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Will women actually trust men who "say" they've taken this birth control?

If they don't then just ask them to wear a condom or don't even have sex with them, it's that simple. Personally I will/would not take this drug until some long term studies have been done, I'll stick with the true and tried method do wrapping it up.

Also, if it came down to it and a guy realized it was sex with condom or no sex at all, well you can guess which one we'll choose.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Every real man knows in here that when we want it really bad and havent had it for days we "leak", just a little bit.

so as soon as you put the tamale in the oven the juices are flowing, regardless if we pull it out before it explodes.

I have never used the pull outmethod but its jsut obvious we shouldny rely on
that.

I would recommened to all oof our ATS teen readers to stick to fellatio and disregard all previous posts mentioned in this thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by H34T533K3R
I would recommened to all oof our ATS teen readers to stick to fellatio and disregard all previous posts mentioned in this thread.

Why not have both? Best of both worlds...

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I am reading this thread, 4 pages long with most post coming from males.

I can no stop laughing.

From the pulling out, to the holy spirit impregnation to the complains and whinings.

And then males say that women complain too much.

This pill will be welcome by all the younger male generation out there. My son will be one to take advantage of this pill, I hope.

So far all his high school best friends, crowd has gotten their girl friends pregnant and not by choice, all in their 19 and 20s, I hope the pill comes before my son falls in the sucker category.
I bet they all thought that they pull out in time.

apc

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Ey! There's a lot to be said about Pull 'n' Pray!

Erm... wait... no... nevermind... I'm just being a post whore. And damn the dancing banana. Damn him!!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hello... I am an atheist O_o and I find this thread hilarious! It is only a pill, and because of that it doesnt mean it has any necessary implications. I believe that the pill will be very effective for men. If a man wants to take it when he has sex with his wife that would be a very good way of preventing birth control. But dont we already have like 500 different versions of this drug?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The pill may or may not work, I tend to not have too much faith in the medical establishment.
Take cholesterol drugs for instance, side effects might include dizziness, seizures, liver injury, fainting,,,, whatever. On the other hand you can take L-Lysine with Vitamin C and it will lower your cholesterol with no side effects. I'm living proof! My doctor tracked my results.
A man can be made temporarily sterile just by ingesting some "Jack in the pulpit" root. Also with no side effects. Everything goes back to normal in a day or two and all is well again.
As a side note: I wouldn't trust "the pill" or "the root" as the only choice, because everyones system is different and it probably won't react the same way in each and every individual.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hello, I am a secular humanist and I don't use the rubber or any contraceptives. I figured it was high time to marry and be over with it. There is an old saying, goes something like this...

"If ya can't do the time don't do the crime"

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

Some men should read the nice long list of side effects for women's birth control pills. the side effects of these pills aren't even known it, it's still hasn't been fully tested and look at all the negative comments from the male population...

and yet, they still expect the women to pop her nice cocktail of unknown side effects on a daily basis...

don't want kids, don't have sex!!! it's the only way to be 100% sure....I wish more women would take this attitude, even the married ones. just so some of the men (I know, some men have) WOULD WAKE UP and face some reality for a change!!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
I figured it was high time to marry and be over with it. There is an old saying, goes something like this...

"If ya can't do the time don't do the crime"

Yep. And there's another saying that goes something like:

"Would you buy a car without test driving it first?"

Seriously, marriage is the only institution I really hold sacred above all others. The one you marry should be the one you are CERTAIN you should marry, and part of that includes knowing if your partner for life is going to be sexually compatible. Bad sex can ruin a marriage just as surely as infidelity or inconsideration, and it usually leads to one of those two in either case.

The idea that one should remain chaste until marriage is, to me, pragmatically a very bad idea, even if the ideal itself has noble intentions. Choosing a partner, an equal, for life is the absolute most important investment that anyone can make, and ignoring such a huge factor in the success of it, until you're actually vested in a spouse, is just not sound policy, IMHO.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I do need to post a warning in regard to this:

Originally posted by thelibra

Originally posted by Tamahu
The "pull out method" as described here...:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...works just fine.

...I repeat, neither man nor woman need achieve orgasm or ejaculation in order to become pregnant.

This is actually true, although rare.

However, one who prepares their self for Alchemy/Karma-Mudra, actually creates a sort of internal vaccum(through certain Yoga exercises and Pranayama) that causes the sexual energy to go inward and upward.

In the ordinary person, the sexual energy has more of a tendency to go downward and outward; thus a higher risk for pregnancy.

I'm not necessarily suggesting that people take this pill, or any other contraceptive; but this is my warning.

Regards

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Tamahu
I wish you woudn't mix "spiritual energies" with fluid dynamics... because it's farly simple physics where the semen goes, regardles of you spiritual state.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join