It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth Control Pill For Men Invented!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What a shame...

gnosticteachings.org

...Other ways are putting anything inside the physical body to avoid the Holy Spirit making life. This is violence against the Holy Spirit - any contraception. The Holy Spirit is the one that works, is that intelligence in that marvellous communion between the sexual organs and the pineal gland in order to create the hormones that we call the sperm and ovum, for life to be created in this physical world. But when a woman puts into her body pills, any kind of contraceptive, in order to break that marvellous intelligence in the body, she is committing violence against the Holy Spirit, is violating the body, breaking the functioning, the metabolism of their body, with consequences...

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Tamahu, you've been warned before for derailing threads. Don't do it again.

Any more replies to this thread after this I'm typing now will remain on topic.

[edit on 28-11-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What do you mean?

This is directly related to the thread topic.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
British scientists have developed a pill that they say is a male contraceptive. The pill combines two medications already used to fight high blood pressure and schizophrenia.

~~~~~~~~~~

Other alleged birth control pills for men have been based off hormones, which many men are prone to avoiding.

I don't know as I'D want to take a pill that was made of two meds for different ailments: high blood pressure and schizophrenia.
I'd really need to see long-term studies before I'd risk it.

Women taking hormone-based BC pills deal with many side effects. So, I can't blame men for not wanting to take the risk. But, one needs to ask why it's okay for a woman to mess with her bodies natural hormones?
We're still finding out just how safe BC pills are for women.
So, guys, I wouldn't throw away your condoms just yet.

A final note, as much untrustwothiness as there is these days, I think one needs to rely on one's own body to protect from unwanted pregnancies.
Why should one assume the other partner is "taking care of business"?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I think ill pass. It will prolly come with a list of side affects like vomiting,seizures, fatigue,dry mouth and heart attack.

Is that before or after he finds out he's going to have a kid?

Though this drugs has good intentions, it will only work if taken a few hours ahead of having sex. Since many men go out to bars and clubs find a lady, without knowing if they will be with one for the night, I'm sure many men will take these pills daily, before leaving to a club. This might have a significant long term effect on the production of sperm. Have there been any reports on the long term side effects of taking this drug on a constant basis?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
seriously i bet if they havent already the religious wackos are gonna try to stop this. this is just too good. you cannot trust women to take a pill, hell some will even try to get pregnant to take your money. if its up to a guy, we would shoot blanks right up until the day we want a kid. with this pill we could essentialy have that. there are far too many babys mommas and baby daddys running around this should have been thought of a lonnngg time ago. give it out free of charge to high school kids as they are too retarded to use condoms or dont want to well we just tell the little juvenile bastards hey you dont have to worry about losing the feeling with this

this world is so screwed up but hey if we have JESUS on our side i guess well be alright righht? lol yeah sure were all doomed

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well it is obvious enough to assume a percent of men will take the pill, until several years have gone by and nothing terrible happens than it is good. Though I am skeptical about it, could be a negative liability for future generations where serious trouble may than be exposed.

7A

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Tamahu, you've been warned before for derailing threads. Don't do it again.

Any more replies to this thread after this I'm typing now will remain on topic.

[edit on 28-11-2006 by TheBandit795]

Originally posted by Tamahu
What do you mean?

This is directly related to the thread topic.

I agree with Tamahu, this is just as much a moral and spiritual issue as it is medical, for SOME people, not all.

Personally, I don't even touch Panadol etc for headaches, I don't like medicine, and won't take it for minor annoyances, some people shove as many pills into themselves as possible, anytime the slightest thing goes wrong there must be some kind of medicine to fix it.

I just don't like the idea of putting extra chemicals into my body, unlike the ones I have to which are in food and water

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
True indeed DrBones666, that any synthetically made drug is harmful.

It is best to heal the body through Yoga practice and meditation, Tibetan Rites of Rejuvenation, etc.

Because all dis-ease results from the mind, karma and misuse(fornication) of the Sexual Energy.

If one has to, there are many great herbal remedies and elemental magic to heal oneself and others.

For this, see the a book called "Occult Medicine and Practical Magic" or the works of Yeshi Dhonden.

www.snowlionpub.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Alongs if it's not a pill what has to be inserted up the anus, and disolved when it goes up there, it sounds ok!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'm surprised to see how people here forget to notice that AIDS is mainly trasmitted by MENS, so that this pill can have a disastrous effect, as it might very well launch a second era of AIDS epidemia... Some stupid mens will stop wearing condoms, relieved of the fear of impregnating womens, but at the same time they'll more easily propagate dangerous STDs...

Guys, please, take that aspect of non-pregnancy aside and seriously consider the real danger behind unprotected sex.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

What a shame...

gnosticteachings.org

...Other ways are putting anything inside the physical body to avoid the Holy Spirit making life. This is violence against the Holy Spirit - any contraception. The Holy Spirit is the one that works, is that intelligence in that marvellous communion between the sexual organs and the pineal gland in order to create the hormones that we call the sperm and ovum, for life to be created in this physical world. But when a woman puts into her body pills, any kind of contraceptive, in order to break that marvellous intelligence in the body, she is committing violence against the Holy Spirit, is violating the body, breaking the functioning, the metabolism of their body, with consequences...

The other poster is right, Tamahu. Back off and please keep your blasphemhy against the Holy Spirit for YOU (as it is clearly stated in the Bible that whoever does blashpemy against the Holy Spirit, using His name in vain, will not be forgiven by the Lord... and nobody wants to accompany you to Hell). You are blaspheming by pretending to know the nature of the Holy Spirit and its spiritual relation to child birth. This is not of your competence, so, again, back off!

You have been warned.

THis is a tread about a new possibility for mens to keep themselves for impregnating.

[edit on 29/11/06 by Echtelion]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The best answer for the bachelor, is to stay in Chastity through the practice of Pranayama Transmutation.

And then, when one is ready, their spouse will appear.

That way there is no question about STD's and what-not due to "unprotected sex".

Then, after commencing to the Sacred Sexual-Act; instead of reaching orgasm, the husband and wife can withdraw from the Sexual-Act before reaching orgasm.

This way, the sexual fluid is transmuted into Energy, and sent inward and upward through the spinal column, vivifying the pineal and pituitary glands.

So:

1) Contraceptives of any type are unnecessary.

2) STD's are altogether avoided.

3) Unwanted pregnancy is not an issue either.

Regards

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
The other poster is right, Tamahu. Back off and please keep your blasphemhy against the Holy Spirit for YOU (as it is clearly stated in the Bible that whoever does blashpemy against the Holy Spirit, using His name in vain, will not be forgotten... and nobody wants to accompany you to Hell). You are blaspheming by pretending to know the nature of the Holy Spirit and its spiritual relation to child birth. This is not of your competence, so, again, back off!

Says one who condones wearing condoms as to profane the Temple of Jehovah-Elohim.

You have been warned.

THis is a tread about a new possibility for mens to keep themselves for impregnating.

Warned about what?

I've been on topic the whole time.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Says one who condones wearing condoms as to profane the Temple of Jehovah-Elohim

I'm a chritian, but sorry... never heard of that "Temple of Jevovah-Elohim" you're talking about, is this a place in New Jersey where they sell plastic esoterical gifts to car drivers on the side of the expressway?

And no, the Bible never condoned wearing condoms or taking contraception pills. Just get me a line out of the Holy Book, and not out of that crappy fake esoterical crap you're linking to. If you wanna promote cults here perhaps you should refer to ATS's policy before doing so.

Have a nice trip to Hell, bubs! And don't forget to say hello to Dick Cheney for me!

Farewell.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
I'm a chritian, but sorry... never heard of that "Temple of Jevovah-Elohim" you're talking about, is this a place in New Jersey where they sell plastic esoterical gifts to car drivers on the side of the expressway?

Um, perhaps That is the Hebrew name of The Holy Spirit?

(Which is not "Jevovah", by the way)

You know, the language that the Torah was written in?

Remember, the body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit?

Sound familiar?

And no, the Bible never condoned wearing condoms or taking contraception pills. Just get me a line out of the Holy Book, and not out of that crappy fake esoterical crap you're linking to. If you wanna promote cults here perhaps you should refer to ATS's policy before doing so.

Refer to the line from the Bible about the body being the Temple of the Holy Spirit.

I'll let you look it up.

Have a nice trip to Hell, bubs! And don't forget to say hello to Dick Cheney for me!

Farewell.

Well there's certainly no guarantee that I'll not end up there.

But if I do go to Klipoth..., and if I see Dick Cheney, George Bush, A. Hitler, A. Crowley, or any other members of the Black Lodge there, I'll say "hell-o" for you.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
"It's fine Sweetheart, I don't need to use a condom - I took my pill this morning!!"

"No, honestly, I can't have an STD, I've not slept with anyone but my previous girlfriend/wife for the last 10 years"

"Well, yes, it does look a bit red and scabby, but thats only where I've been scrubbing to make it really clean for tonight!"

Yeah right!

The best male pill I ever heard of was one men put in their shoe and it made them limp!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayacara
The best male pill I ever heard of was one men put in their shoe and it made them limp!

(blank stare)

(thinks about it)

OHhhhhhh!!! Heheheheh...
That's a thinker all right.

Well, a lot of people raised a valid concern, there are still STDs out there, and AIDs looks to become the 3rd greatest threat to life in the next couple of years (it is currently the 4th)

But that's not really the purpose of this pill. Obviously, people also suffer from car accidents, heart failure, high blood pressure, and violence, but such cannot be placed upon the pill to fix as well. Some problems can only be fixed one at a time.

So...unless you KNOW for certain (as in, the Doctor's tests came back negative for both you and your partner, and not just that the symptoms aren't visible), it's best to still keep it wrapped with the casual partners.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
And how many guys will go for a night out, meet a girl and say 'don't worry, I'm on the pill'? Just another excuse to get their leg-over. If I was a girl I'd still insist on them wearing a condom 'to be sure, to be sure'.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I just ues the method bush hasn't learned yet. The pull out method.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join