It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth Control Pill For Men Invented!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I would hope that the comments about pulling out in time are more for humor than anything else, but just in case it's being seriously considered as a method of birth control, I feel obliged to point out that it doesn't work.

I'd rather not go into the specific technical details, but suffice it to say a man doesn't have to "finish" to get a woman pregnant. For those that want a more complete list of birth control myths...

womenshealth.about.com...

www.medicinenet.com...

parentingteens.about.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimboman
And how many guys will go for a night out, meet a girl and say 'don't worry, I'm on the pill'? Just another excuse to get their leg-over. If I was a girl I'd still insist on them wearing a condom 'to be sure, to be sure'.

exactly, now the tables have turned. and its our turn to do the evil bidding!

how many times have females told us "oh dont worry im on the pill", most of us are still very skeptical and I still use a condom.

Females are going to be new to this game now, MUAH HAHAHHA

I think theres a lot of males (personally i know a few) that tend to get really drunk and narcotic, especially at clubs or parties, and when the mood is right with the hottest female its a pretty much "anything goes" situation. No concerns for stds at that point.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm shocked to see how many people here think 'pulling out' is a method of birth control. I mean, do all of you doing that really think that people that do get pregenant didn't use that method? People that don't use any birth control methods, thats what they are doing. Hope you all enjoy the kids when they come around.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The "pull out method" as described here...:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...works just fine.

One just has to stop way before reaching orgasm.

The couple may have to start out with only a few minutes of sex each day, until their bodies get use to transmutation, as to build up to longer periods of time.

Sexual Transmutation

...This is the only healthy system for solving the extremely serious problem of demographic expansion.

This is the key for controlling human fertility in an intelligent and harmless way.

Non-ejaculation is evidently a terrible sacrifice for lustful people.

Thelema (willpower) is what is required in order to withdraw in time, before the sexual spasm.

It is advisable that we state that nature does not make leaps; the student can and even must make the change little by little.

If we really want to consolidate, to establish, to utilize our system, I consider it necessary to start with brief sexual practices, of very short duration, from one to five minutes daily, at the most.

Later on we can certainly extend the time of each practice. Great athletes of sexual Yoga are used to practicing the Sahaja Maithuna daily for an hour.

In no way is it advisable to begin with long sexual practices; the change must be made methodically and with very great patience, never being dismayed.

After some years of patient learning, the Sahaja Maithuna will become his or her normal function, the standard of his or her sexual life.

One of the wonderful advantages of our system is that it conserves sexual potency one’s whole life through

Regards

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

...works just fine.

Tamahu, with all due respect, please shut the hell up before you get some kids pregnant.

The pull out method does not work because you don't have to ejaculate in order to release sperm. Part of man's natural initial lubricant is rich in quite healthy sperm, and this lubricant is forwarded to the head of a man's member during arousal to aid in insertion.

Neither woman nor man need to achieve orgasm in order for these quite healthy sperm to come into contact with fluid from the female, and sperm are extremely agile swimmers.

I repeat, neither man nor woman need achieve orgasm or ejaculation in order to become pregnant.

I hope to god no one else was dumb enough to believe some gnostic mantra over proven medical fact.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

this thread is beginning to be comical...

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
There's nothing comical about people justifying lust and the profanation of the Human body with "pills" and rubber things.

God forbid if someone creates life huh?

If there is no ejaculation, the chance of pregnancy is very rare.

Many couples have been practicing Alchemy, Karma-Mudra, Sahaja Maithuna, etc. for decades without pregnancy, and without using the filthy artificial devices of the anti-Christ, Lilith, etc.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I think ill pass. It will prolly come with a list of side affects like vomiting,seizures, fatigue,dry mouth and heart attack.

Then I hope you'll do the responsible thing and use condoms.

As other women have said, it's about time some of the onus was put on men. The question is whether they're actually going to take the pill or whether they'll duck out on it.

Birth control pills also have a list of side effects. It's been hard to get SOME men to understand that these issues are of concern to the women.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

...works just fine.

One just has to stop way before reaching orgasm.

Actually, it DOESN'T work as well as all the other methods because there's sperm in the pre-ejaculate fluids.

Condoms work a lot better.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well you can do whatever you want.

But I wouldn't recommend it.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
As much as I appreciate debate surrounding the issue if birth control, I don't think this thread is meant to discuss the merits of "pulling out" as a method.

Sounds like a new thread to me.

This topic of this thread is A Male Birth Control Pill.

Let's talk about it.

Is it going to be reminiscent of when the pill for women was first being developed and introduced? Are we going to see increased promiscuity in men? Increased STI rates? Will this create more sexual freedom?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
I hope to god no one else was dumb enough to believe some gnostic mantra over proven medical fact.

And I hope to YHVH-Elohim that no one is dumb enough to believe the "proven medical fact" of the ant-Christ over the Sacred Gnostic IAO Mantra of the Wise King of the Temple of Solomon.

"The illustrious German Gnostic Doctor Franz Hartmann said: “The true doctor is not the result of scientific schools, but, the one who became doctor through the Light of Divine Wisdom itself.”

You, Theologists, who know nothing about God! You, Doctors, who ignore the medical science! You, Anthropologists, who do not know human nature in all of its manifestations! You, Lawyers, who do not have any feeling for righteousness, neither for justice! You, Christians, who betray the Master in every moment! You, Judges, who have never judged your vices and defects! You, Governors, who have not learned how to govern your lower passions! You, Priests, who exploit the fanatical sects of the world! You, Merchants, who do not have respect, not even for the ‘bread’ which Mother Nature gives to her children!

Listen, all of you, you have prostituted everything with your filthy money!"

- Occult Medicine and Practial Magic

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Those who take offense to medical science may wish to skip this post:

If there is no ejaculation, the chance of pregnancy is very rare.

Again, not true.

from Women's Health
Fact: Any vaginal penetration by the penis can result in pregnancy, even if he always pulls out before ejaculation.

from Parenting Teens
The withdrawal method has probably caused more pregnancies than any other "birth control". It simply does not work. Some of the penile lubricating fluid containing sperm can be deposited in the vagina long before withdrawal. In addition, ejaculation may occur in stages with the man being unaware that it has actually commenced; or he may not have the will-power to withdraw in time.

Look, if you have a religious, moral, or ethical problem with using birth control, that is entirely up to you. If you believe yourself to have firsthand knowledge of exactly how The Divine Being feels about using contraceptives, then more power to you. And if you feel you should recommend that others not use it, and that everyone should only ever have sex to create life, that's your perrogative, though one would hope you would realize the sexual lives and choices of others are none of your business.

However, all of that aside, your religious views do not give you license to state blatant falsehoods and lies about the efficacy of mythological prevention methods. People need to be aware of FACT when dealing with something as serious as the potential creation and responsibility for another human life, and making up statements like you just did only serve to spread ignorance and unwanted pregnancies.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Just because you post some "research" carried out by learned ignoramuses, it doesn't make it true.

Just becuase I post something doesn't make it true either.

“Gnosis is lived upon facts, withers away in abstractions, and is difficult to find even in the noblest of thoughts.”

Only direct experience can tell the truth based on objective reasoning, not subjective theories.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
This topic of this thread is A Male Birth Control Pill.

Let's talk about it.

We are.

And I'm warning people about the karmic consequences of it.

With all due respect, that's a weak tactic for people to use-when a thread isn't going their way-to try to discredit another by trying to make them look like they're off topic.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

from Parenting Teens

In addition, ejaculation may occur in stages with the man being unaware that it has actually commenced; or he may not have the will-power to withdraw in time.

Well, Willpower is the Gnostic motto: Thelema

Sexual Transmutation

...Non-ejaculation is evidently a terrible sacrifice for lustful people.

Thelema (willpower) is what is required in order to withdraw in time, before the sexual spasm.

It is advisable that we state that nature does not make leaps; the student can and even must make the change little by little

The world is in the state it is in because of lack of Thelema, due to fornication and sexual weakness.

So, the education system should be teaching teens Pranayama and restraint, as Swami Sivananda suggests.

Then when they are ready for sex, they'll have some Willpower.

Regards

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
High blood pressure and schizophrenia are probably the two factors leading to most unwanted pregnancies in the world, so this all makes sense.

Don't forget to take your pills, guys.

LOL,

Makes me wonder how many are already accidentally controlled in a birthly manner.

It also makes me wonder about this phrase:
"sure baby, I took my pill
"

[edit on 29-11-2006 by spacedoubt]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

With all due respect, that's a weak tactic for people to use-when a thread isn't going their way-to try to discredit another by trying to make them look like they're off topic.

Excuse me? You're trying to say I'm discrediting you?

No, that's not it at all.

You're talking about pulling out, which, as uneducated as I may be, I can easily see has nothing to do with karmic repurcussions of using a birth control pill.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Really?

Look at it this way:

Pulling out before and without orgasm = Positive benefits for the mind, body and soul(Transmutation is the result).

Birth control pill = Damage to the mind, body and soul(Degeneration is the result).

The two issues are certainly related.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Are we going to see increased promiscuity in men?

To be honest, I think it will result in less promiscuity.

Biology works in funny ways, and sex drive is rather closely tied to the chance of impregnating a mate. Most women I know find their sex drive significantly lowered while on the pill, and find a rather massive resurgence of libido when they quit the pill. It has also been shown that men will have a greater amount of ejaculate if they have been physically seperated from their regular partner for a few days, versus if they remain in contact with them, regardless of the number of days that pass between intercourse. This involuntary response is to attempt to overwhelm any other male's sperm that might have been deposited in his mate while he was away.

If the body knows it cannot or will not conceive, a major biological factor has been removed from the act. While sex is quite enjoyable, it is not craved by the body for the enjoyment, but rather for procreation, whether or not the individual wills it to be. The desire to breed is so ingrained into every living thing that it goes beyond mere choice. It becomes a need. The need to breed.

When the body realizes that need cannot be met, it shifts to the next highest priority in Maslowe's Hierarchy of Needs.

So, whether or not it's a direct side effect of the ManPill, I think we'll see a marked decrease in the male sex drive from those who take it.

Increased STI rates?

Do you mean STDs, like AIDS, herpes, etc?

Probably. To be honest, I think the reality of the risk of STDs just doesn't carry enough weight with the immature and undisciplined to overwhelm the base desire to mate.

In America, where AIDs has not (yet) become a massive epidemic, the aim of wearing a condom was more to avoid getting tricked into child support payments for the rest of your life. The prevention of STDs was, therefore, mostly a secondary result. When men realize they can take a pill and avoid those child support payments (or marriage), the condom will be removed, and the diseases will spread like wildfire until we have a situation like Africa's 2/3 infection rate.

Will this create more sexual freedom?

You know, I have no idea... I think at first it will, and then society will enter into a sort of sexual gridlock where men don't really trust women to take their pill, women don't really trust men to take their pill, and everyone goes back to wearing a condom again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join