It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Many of you are not Christians and don't know the Bible. I am merely stating my belief and how it affects me.

I agree that from a Christian standpoint whether they are doing this for entertainment or for occultic purposes it is not a good thing. All of the men who participate in this who are Christian are hypocrites. I am not Christian and couldn't care less if they wanna practice the occult, unless they're mixing it with government matters.

[edit on 28/11/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Harry Potter Three has a ship that goes to the island, the ship actually submerges for some reason but before it does you can see their symbol on the sail. It's masonic.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Has everyone lost sight of the fact that the guy who produced this video is Alex Jones????? How much credibility really does he have? For all you know he hired actors and made the video!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spores From Space
Has everyone lost sight of the fact that the guy who produced this video is Alex Jones????? How much credibility really does he have? For all you know he hired actors and made the video!

Well I wouldn't say Alex Jones in the most credible source in the world, but the video is real. I'm hesitant to hate on him cause he's a fellow Texan, but I take evrything he says with a grain of salt. I don't go to his website or anything, and don't use him a source for my research on anything. But this video is real. It's not entirely unbelievable. The fact is he's not the first to "infiltrate" the Grove. I think when he did this security was a little more lax than it probably is now. The video is real, however Alex Jones is not the most credible source of information, I don't think.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
I think jbondo is offended by the fact that they are not only mocking a human sacrifice, but they're mocking the sacrifice of a human baby.

I could make out what Alex Jones said was a baby, but it could have been anything. At least he admitted it was airbrushed into the picture and wasn't actually cremated.

I'm sure, though, that there is some kind of symbolism in the fact that it's a baby.

Burning a baby makes no sense to me. Dull Care is usually depicted as an old man - babies tend to symbolize newness and freshness. I'd love to do the inkblot test on Alex Jones, as he seems to see the most amazing things!

They're still a bunch of rich looney bins.

Now that is hard to disagree with

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I am a Christian first and obviously you were not paying very close attention to the video trinity. As a Christian I have a big problem with occult activities being carried out and mixed with government on top of it. I'm not saying that this mix is taking place but if it smells like a...

I too am a Christian first, and I saw nothing occult in the video. Just a bunch of people putting on a show. Incidentally I'm taking your meaning of occult as 'inspired by the devil', rather than 'hidden'.

And yes! I do have a problem with Harry Potter! If you can't see the occult there then you are not looking. (snip) I am merely stating my belief and how it affects me.

Thought so. Look - you're absolutely entitled to your beliefs and your personal understanding of God's Word. But this is play-acting (and so is Harry Potter). I'd be mightly surprised if anything even remotely close to devil worship is going on at BC. The Lord gave us the ability to differentiate reality from fantasy, and I chose to exercise that gift when it comes to Alex Jones and his hyped up speculation.

However this is not the place to debate Christian philosophy. You've given your opinion and I've given mine. The truth may be something else entirely, who knows?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kriegott
Harry Potter Three has a ship that goes to the island, the ship actually submerges for some reason but before it does you can see their symbol on the sail. It's masonic.

Got a picture?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I thought this country was all about freedom of religion? Why persicute these people just because they don't adhere to the christian way of life. Sure its a little strainge that aparently major heads of corporations and politicians seem to be the majority of the people admited to this organisation but seriously. Freedom of religon is what this country is all about.

Im pagan and nothing I saw shocked me one little bit. I am sorry they burned an infant in effegy. Oooh so what? Catholics drink wine and call it the blood of christ and eat crackers and call it the body of christ. Kinda seems like cannabalism to me but thats their choice doesnt mean they are bad people. Also when your with the rich and powerfull what do you have to talk about? Rich and powerfull things.

its not a big deal its just a party in the woods where everyone has a good time and they do there little ritual.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'll see if I can find this picture. For the human sacrifice it's a metal frame in the shape of a human. They cover that with a cloth like a black silk sheet you would have on your bed. The speaker comes out does his thing. They then some how start the cloth on fire and burn it. I'm not pulling your leg I will see if I can find the picture. Please give me a few for this. Okay? I can't believe that many people here are just laxed about this. But hey it's your opinion. And T I hope you accepted my apology from the other post. Like I said your a cool guy in my book ok

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I thought this country was all about freedom of religion? Why persicute these people just because they don't adhere to the christian way of life.

I agree with this one hundred percent. However, I also believe in the separation of religion and government. The only reason I worry about the whole thing is if they're making governmental decisions while they're drinking, getting stoned, and sodomizing each other. They're not in a good mindset to make political decisions while they're doing this stuff. I'm sure it's hard for them to not talk about it. I kind of picture the Bohemian Grove as an eccentricly-oriented country club. But they need to stick to their motto about leaving spiders (business) out of the Grove.

BY THE WAY!

This is a photo of one of the effigies used in the cremation of care, (supposedly). This image was taken inside the owl where they store supplies used in the ceremony. This picture was taken by a man named Kyle, who is an insider apparently, and gave them to Alex Jones. Kyle also provded a list of the members who attended the 2005 ritual, and some other footage and photos of the Grove. This picture does not appear to be baby like to me at all...hmmmm...

Also here is the recording of Richard Nixon takling about what he thinks of his time spent in the Grove:

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 28/11/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Dang it I spent like 20 mins looking for that photo.

I know this is a long read sorry. And it comes from a website that many masons know. I'am not trying to start a heap of war words with anyone. But these are qoutes from W. This is the problem I have with this man and his dad hangin at the BoHo. I have read that many people who are pagans, masons, and atheists(SP?) say that this is not a christian get together. Bush has said he is a christian and taking part is this is not a christian thing. So basically he lied. I don't like liars. Do you? Now what else has he lied about? Sorry but I cant let this go. He said I'am a christian and believe the christian faith. Lie. But I suppose if we could find the grove had W.M.D.s we could invade
Yes Yes Thank thank I will be here all week

www.cuttingedge.org...
GEORGE W. BUSH'S PERSONAL TESTIMONY

"Actually, the seeds of my decision had been planted the year before, by the Reverend Billy Graham. He visited my family for a summer weekend in Maine. I saw him preach at the small summer church, St. Ann's by the Sea. We all had lunch on the patio overlooking the ocean.

[trimed cut and paste -nygdan]

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
I'll see if I can find this picture. For the human sacrifice it's a metal frame in the shape of a human. They cover that with a cloth like a black silk sheet you would have on your bed. The speaker comes out does his thing. They then some how start the cloth on fire and burn it.

I quite believe it, and actually an3rkist has posted a picture above. The effigy represents Dull Care. It was the baby angle I was questioning.

And T I hope you accepted my apology from the other post. Like I said your a cool guy in my book ok

Completely, although it wasn't necessary as you hadn't upset me at all. I enjoy your comments and hope you hang out with us wierdos for a while

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
I have read that many people who are pagans, masons, and atheists(SP?) say that this is not a christian get together.

I would agree that it is not a Christian get-together. It's Secular. Baseball games are not Christian get-togethers either. Neither are breakfast meetings, birthday parties and tailgates. But all of these activities are undertaken by Christians. (Actually I could include masonic meetings in this as well :lol

Bush has said he is a christian and taking part is this is not a christian thing. So basically he lied.

I don't believe that he, like I, view everything in such black and white terms. On this occasion he's "out of the woods".

I don't like liars. Do you? Now what else has he lied about?

No I don't. But here you are moving onto political territory and you may get the mods dropping in on you. And that's no lie.

Sorry but I cant let this go. He said I'am a christian and believe the christian faith. Lie.

There are many people who interpret Christianity in a number of different ways. No-one knows what is in the heart of another, but I believe GWB believes he is a Christian. Many Christians act with a narrow fundamental conviction which contradict the teachings of Jesus - he might even be one of these, dunno.

But I suppose if we could find the grove had W.M.D.s we could invade
Yes Yes Thank thank I will be here all week

You could invade looking for Wicked Moloch Devotees but they will have all mysteriously disappeared. Perhaps they weren't there in the first place.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I just watched the video link to the Alex Jones documentary,and found it very disturbing.The way it looks there are alot of very high-up political figures who go there.Anyone think that these rituals are satanic?Because it sure seems that way to me.(I'm a christian btw)If these folks who attend these rituals run our government,then God help us!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Over on isle 5... damage control squad..

All I know about the Grove is this and it has either been proven or substantiated:

1. prostitution and gay sex are rampant
2. deals are made by the elites of the world and then things happen that affect us all
3. the mega owl is an old pagan god
4. satanists are welcome there
5. it is a place where the rest of us mortals dare not tread
6. they engage in freaky behavior like those of secret societies

Frankly, I think the grove is the real deal but just watered down as any 'theme park' is from the harshness of everyday reality.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
an3, you bet I'm concerned about mixing what they are doing with government. You are absolutely right about that being a problem if it is occurring. I can also say if there is occult activity running rampant, what do you think the odds are that it is bleeding into government business?

I don't know who said it, maybe it was you but I agree that most of those guys have no idea what they are involved with while attending these ceremonies.

Trinity, although my post sounded a bit confrontational I meant no offense. I would however challenge you to discuss Harry Potter with any reputable Pastor or Christian Scholar. That's all I will say on the subject.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hi Everyone. I'm new here but I'm just going to dive right in on this topic. I've been researching a lot on mind control and MKUltra project which included operation Monarch, Superman, just to name a few. It's fascinating stuff, just do a websearch on Cathy O'Brien her story is extraordinary. Anyway, I found this article which has been in other websites as part of the Boystown scandal during the Reagan-Bush years: www.yourchristianpresident.com...

The story is extremely graphic. At first I had a hard time believing that these people who run our lives via the government would ever take part in such horrors. Until I realized that all we know about these kinds of people (who are not like most of us, because they have access to more power and money than the people they govern) is what their public relations people want me to know about them. We don't know what they get off on. But, imagine this...you have all their money and all that power...what desire would you act on if you could? Mine doesn't involve children but it is illegal and because its illegal I don't act on it. I can't afford to act on financially either. But fear of punishment and lack of money are not factors that hold these people back. So what does hold them back? Blackmail. I think part of Bohemian Groves purpose is to have new candidates and elected officials take part in activities that if you or I took part in, we'd end up in jail over it. It's like initiating and making sure they can be trusted. That's probably only part of it though.

Anyway Bohemian grove is a very interesting topic and you all have some good posts on the subject.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Patty,

I don't know if you could definitely connect the Bonacci story to the Grove but it is quite disturbing to say the least.

I did a search myself and found some very eye opening links that you are probably already aware of.

Did you look up the lawsuit for official verification? Is there any documented evidence of these programs or activities? Although Alex Jones is not my idea of the gospel it's hard to argue with video evidence. Not saying I'm looking for video evidence but more like official testimony, etc...

Good post, welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Although Alex Jones is not my idea of the gospel it's hard to argue with video evidence. Not saying I'm looking for video evidence but more like official testimony, etc...

Why is it hard to argue with video evidence? Videos can be staged just as easily as anything else, esp low budget grainy video like this* This statement is not directed towards you jbondo, but some of the same people who would swear up and down that we have not been to the moon despite video evidence would whole heartedly believe videos produced by Alex Jones* A fine example of a certain type of reality tunnel and narrow minded thinking*

As anyone seen "The Waking Life?" I love when the Alex Jones character is driving around screaming in his car, I think that captures him perfectly*

Anyway, people do see the world through different tinted glasses* I do see an effigy burned in the ceremony, but it is a crude maniquinn, not a child--and no different (in fact not as explicitly human) as the effigis burned by just about every high school in America at pep rally bonfires* Does this mean cheerleaders sre Satanist?

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Spores From Space]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
These are not high school kids that really have no perception of what they are doing. These are high ranking government officials, etc...

Of course video's can be staged but IMO this one is not. Sure there is allot of dramatic narration by Alex Jones but I did my best to not let that influence me and tried to just pay attention to what was going on.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join