It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yeah the cheerleaders at my college burn a mock sacrifice in front of molech the owl. And when they do this no media is allowed and only people with Rhodes scholarships are allowed to attend. All those photos before the video came out are fake. Like the photos of the owl back in the 30 and 40's. Yeah that whole video Alex did is just a lie. Boy I'am sure glad you proved me wrong. Every think about running for Gov. or President? How about a lawyer? I suppose all those Bio's on the history channel with Adolf Hitler are just fake. And the jews never got gased either. That video of the grove is dead on. You have got to be kidding me if that looks fake. What the hell did you expect Alex to do? Go right up to every BoHo member and say,"Look I have a secret camera and I'am going to expose this on video. Do you mind?" Or just go up to every member and start talking to em.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spores From Space
Anyway, people do see the world through different tinted glasses* I do see an effigy burned in the ceremony, but it is a crude maniquinn, not a child--and no different (in fact not as explicitly human) as the effigis burned by just about every high school in America at pep rally bonfires* Does this mean cheerleaders sre Satanist?

I guess the entire population of Great Britain are satanists as well, due to all the devil-worship that takes place on November the 5th.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Of course video's can be staged but IMO this one is not.

I agree. I'm fairly sure the video is genuine. What I would dispute is its interpretation. It's very easy to get a part of a story and extrapolate, drawing incorrect conclusions from limited information. Particularly so if one has a preconceived prejudice.

Sure there is allot of dramatic narration by Alex Jones but I did my best to not let that influence me and tried to just pay attention to what was going on.

It was ridiculous and he did himself no favors. For example the hype was about how secret the whole thing was, while at the same time he was showing newspaper clips and photos and interviews which demonstrated people have known about it for years. All the way through he was implying that the security was there to keep people from seeing the ceremony, when obviously what they were doing was protecting the big names who were (allegedly) present and the not-so-big names who definately were. If the President of the US is hanging out in a wood in CA I want to be quite sure no fundie Islamist snipers or other nutjob can get a quick shot in.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Not that I know of but I've seen the movie. It's part of the faction with the huge Rusky/Romanian.

Your just going ot have to rent the movie. you'll probably find even more symbols in there for all I know.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Of course video's can be staged but IMO this one is not.

Its not fake. The "Cremation of Care" ritual has been known about and described in detail for a long time, long before jones walked in with his camcorder.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I am very aware of the cremation of care ceremony: when I was younger I ranted about the Moloch overtones and symbolic sacrifice and all* I'm sorry now I think it is all very silly*
Their are conspiracies in action at Bohemia Grove however, multiple ones I believe
But they have no mystical ties*(Maybe)

In a way I think this thread would be good for the nwo forum, because the the very purpose of the Grove seems to have become a place where CEOs and politicians can make shady unethical business deals to make each other even richer*

When they perform plays there, the parts of women are played by all those old men in drag, isn't that a lovely image?

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Spores From Space]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yeah that would be a lovely picture. Could you see Bush Jr. and Sr. up thier dancing with hairy *ss legs. All the while square dancing with Newt Gindrich and Karl Rove hairy armpits and all in thier glorly

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Has anyone found Bohemian Grove on Google Earth ?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Cremation of Care inside the Dollar Bill

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join