It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 and a possible UFO on Yahoo maps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Check this out. Someone has filmed themselves yahooing Area51. At the end of the movie there is something that looks like a parked or hovering UFO. It's probably nothing, but it is a good watch. Tell me what you think. Oh and don't insult me if it is not a UFO, I just thought it would be cool to show this video here.

See here

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
wow that is pretty wild, I dont know, not sure

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
everybody who are into mysteries and ufo`s should download google earth and check the lands all around area 51, there is LOTS of anomalies around.There are like gigantic spaceship landings and another place there is a sun like shape in the sands with a road going to it. If your patient you will find these anomalies(you have to zoom,and some anomalies are far enough from the area 51, check for dead lakes...)

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
What part is the ufo? You mean that dark circle on the ground? Looks a bit like a shadow to me. Otherwise I didn't see anything but I may have missed it.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thats a radar dish or recieving dish. You aren't gonna find anything interesting on the surface

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
What part is the ufo? You mean that dark circle on the ground? Looks a bit like a shadow to me. Otherwise I didn't see anything but I may have missed it.

Same here.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
look for it at arround 1:16. There is a saucer shaped thing that seems to cast a shadow. It might be a satelite dish like someone has stated.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think that this (the satellite photo, not the video) was already found by someone here on ATS.

I think that it is a satellite dish, one of those made of a metallic net.

I will try to find it.

Edit: I found it , it was this thread.

[edit on 28/11/2006 by ArMaP]

top topics

join