It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda to explode 30 jetliners and trains in Europe on Christmas eve

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I am with the jaguar on this very sensitive topic. There is absolutely nothing funny about people being killed because they don't have the freedoms like we do. Unfortunately, there are people out in this world that do actually laugh when a person dies. To me, that person has no compassion whatsoever. I mean we are talking about innocent men, women, and children that could be affected by an attack.

As for the people being killed by terrorist and terrorists blowing trains up, lemme just ask you this. Would you like it if a terrorist blew up a freight train that is going through a peacful neighborhood? I know for certain that I would not like it due to my proximity to the railroad. That wouldn't be funny because of the number of victims that could be involved. Yes, there are some chemicals that can kill you in an instant if you're not careful.

What about those citizens of New Brighton, Pennsylvania that were terrified that there town would be wiped out because a train carrying Ethanol derailed and caught fire? I know for certain that they weren't laughing, knowing that there town could be wipeout in an instant.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You know that IS funny? The fact that you people base your complete opinions, views, and intelligence, or lack there of, on what the source is and whether or not a link was posted. How about you develop your own way of thinking after doing some simple google research on many different websites and find the answers for yourselves instead of waiting for the government sponsored CNN or FOX News to hand you what they want you to hear? It's pretty sad that all of you have your panties all in a wad over it being a Russian version of the National Enquirer instead of realizing the very basic concept of this whole story. That very basic concept is terrorists threatening to blow up airplanes and trains on Christmas Eve in Europe or the United States. Look past your childish opinions of this news article for two seconds and think to yourself and realize that, no matter who is reporting this, whether it be my 9 year old sister or Larry King, it takes absolutely no brain power and little common sense to see that this kind of attack during that time of year in those locations is VERY POSSIBLE!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
but on the other hand....

knowing that both Blair & Bush rely on the scare mongering model...

if one were to search "jihadi websites", you'll get a series of listings
alledging that many of these supposed jihadi, militant, radical Muslim
websites are CIA created mouthpieces...
only posing as Arab or Persian or Palestinian in origin.

Pravda, whatever value you place on their information, got the tip from
somewhere! Pravda did not create the threat out of thin air...
...........perhaps one of those 'jihadi websites', mouthpiece for some black-ops faction of MI5 or CIA, could be the origional source?

(too bad our leaders decided that joe & jane doe are blocked from linking to these 'enemies' websites...)
& we have to rely on sources like Pravda, or reports from other '$ecurity related' new$ funnel$

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
the website religion of peace is as much credible as Pravda! They are a bunch of racists ...

They may or may not be racists. I don't believe they are. However, it doesn't matter on way or the other. The fact remains that their FACTS are in order. The terrorist and/or radical religion related attacks that they have documented are factual.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I say that It is BS. I mean what a better time of year for the Government Officials to get people use to higher security mesures while traveling. "well that is just the way it is" The people will say. When have they ever backed down on their security tactics after a scare like this. "People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
From the guardian - Al-qaida planning nuclear attack on UK.

The Guardian UK

Oh gee .. how funny is that? NOT!!

[edit on 11/14/2006 by FlyersFan]

TG

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
30 planes is a bit ambitious. Detonating a nuclear weapon or two would be a lot easier and kill far more people.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
FlyersFan, I'm just saying that all those threats are ballhoney and that they make them every year for christmas time to affraid the common people. You don't have to be scared about anything but you're own governments ends.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow let's see now... the US may leave Iraq, Israel is under fire for Lebanon and now Gaza and the world says ho-hum about an all out attack on Iran.

TIME to ramp up the threats via the puppets!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
detonating a nuke would be bad very bad for them as our nukes would be flying to-wards them in less than 15 minutes all axis of evil country's would be OBLITERATED of the World Map, i am quite sure that would happen if and thats a IF something like that ever happened and I'm sure they know that too so it should not ever happen should it?

if people think we would not then during Falklands war Margret Thatcher threatened a country with our nukes for missile codes and if they had not given them over we would of launched nukes at them....

we the UK are passive till something sets us off and then you can kiss your ass goodbye and middle east goodbye too (as i said above allaxis of evil country's would be nuked as we would not care as we would of already taken a hit).

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Few notices on Pravda, they are a tabloid these days and about as credible as they were during soviet era.
But the newspaper has high level military and intelligence contacts, and these days Russian intelligence network is denser and better than the US one (more men in the field), so they may have a real story and sources...
And pravda usually only lies about things that consern Russia, belittle mistakes and glorify victories... as is usual to any paper...

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I thought the Russian mob ran Russia these days? Well who comprises the Russian business elite... err I meant the mob these days? That answer may resolve the question about agenda's coming out of Russia for a good percentage of what they are saying.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This has been a plan thought out by alqaeda since their beginings of war against the USA.

Bringing down multiple airliners isnt a hard act to commit.

Even if you have marshalls on board... there is still a good chance this plot would come off.

What im more interested in, is why after all this time, has no one attempted to do this?

Why now, after 5yrs since 911.... are alqaeda deciding to hit europe..

Europe arent putting force on alqaeda. Europe, ie FRANCE is a fertile ground for Finatical muslims.. why would they want to bring all the attention on their european cells for no apparent reason?

If Europe got behind the terrorism aspect as much as the UK and US, well that would be them finished.

The Cells in Hamburg, PAris slums and so forth would be serioulsy investigated by european authorities...

Right now, US And Israel need to make terrorism a major world conflict, because the two of them are in SERIOUS TROUBLE, and with the world jacked off at the both of them... they arent going to receive the help needed.

IF Alqaeda have the ability to bring down multiple european airliners... they'd be able to do it to american/british/australian airliners...

Fear mongering Is what I call thee.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think all of this is staged. The 9/11 attacks. The Madrid bombings. The 7/7 bombings. The Iraqi invasion. It's a series of events that has been planned by the U.S. government since 2000 or earlier. It's staged war after staged war, staged attack after staged attack, to be the trigger points and key events to set forth the New World Order. It's a global War on Terror, as Bush and Blair say, you're either with us or you're with the terrorists. That's a world domination statement. You're either our ally and you do things as we say, which is control, or you suffer from our military power until we run you out of your country and we control it. Boom, there's your New World Order, folks. It's happening right now, as we speak, everything, every warning, every "thwarted" plot, every attack, every bomb scare, every video/audio tape, it's all planned. It's already begun. It won't end until there is one central government in the world, run by the U.S. government. But of course, that won't happen. Why? Because there's another event that will occur long before world domination would have the chance..

World destruction.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Right now, US And Israel need to make terrorism a major world conflict, because the two of them are in SERIOUS TROUBLE, and with the world jacked off at the both of them... they arent going to receive the help needed.

IF Alqaeda have the ability to bring down multiple european airliners... they'd be able to do it to american/british/australian airliners...

Fear mongering Is what I call thee.

Yup... the US has financial problems and faces losing its status of world currency and the prospect of paying more for energy in future aka European prices.

Israel needs more land to expand and it can't rely on the US in future to keep footing a good percentage of its bills so Israel sees itself wholesaling middle east oil and gas.. problem is that the Arab countries don't like these ideas too much.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush
I think all of this is staged. The 9/11 attacks. The Madrid bombings. The 7/7 bombings. The Iraqi invasion. It's a series of events that has been planned by the U.S. government since 2000 or earlier. It's staged war after staged war, staged attack after staged attack, to be the trigger points and key events to set forth the New World Order. It's a global War on Terror, as Bush and Blair say, you're either with us or you're with the terrorists. That's a world domination statement. You're either our ally and you do things as we say, which is control, or you suffer from our military power until we run you out of your country and we control it. Boom, there's your New World Order, folks. It's happening right now, as we speak, everything, every warning, every "thwarted" plot, every attack, every bomb scare, every video/audio tape, it's all planned. It's already begun. It won't end until there is one central government in the world, run by the U.S. government. But of course, that won't happen. Why? Because there's another event that will occur long before world domination would have the chance..

World destruction.

Your last post basically consisted of you condemning others for doubting the source. You unequivocally denounced anyone who questioned it. And then you followed right along with the same, old be-afraid "the terrorists are out to get us."

Now, you're saying it's all set up by the U.S. Government with plans going back a whole six years ago. So who are we to fear more? The government or the terrorists? Are they one and the same?

You need to relax.

And please... the NWO thing is probably the most cliche topic on ATS. That horse has been beaten senseless.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
firebat,

When I say "terrorists", all you need to do is look at my avatar to get what I mean.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TG
30 planes is a bit ambitious. Detonating a nuclear weapon or two would be a lot easier and kill far more people.

It is and with security today they'd have to be mcguyvers about it- and then they'd probably still get shot.
However, their goal is fear. Let's think of a possible scenario here. Nuke goes off in some southern state, and let's say you live in Alaska. That will obviously scare you a little and you will worry for the people and people's families. But what if your family is flying into your town and you just got information of multiple hijackings and the information isn't being released on what planes are being attacked. Also, if you lived in the south and one went off, you'd be living the consequences.

So IMO, they both have a huge impact. You mention all of this terror is staged. Well, at this point the argument isn't about evidence- there is more than enough evidence on the internet and through books. You do know there are terrorists though right? Regardless who funds their leaders and bosses, there still are those at the bottom who believe in "Jihad" and actually think they're going to the afterlife with 40 virgins. What benefits does a stage terror attack offer the bad guys? I can understand before an election, but why all of a sudden now? Because Iran said it's going to be 100% operational in a few weeks? Something none of us have thought about? Let's think.

[edit on 14-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by northwolf
Few notices on Pravda, they are a tabloid these days and about as credible as they were during soviet era.
But the newspaper has high level military and intelligence contacts, and these days Russian intelligence network is denser and better than the US one (more men in the field), so they may have a real story and sources...
And pravda usually only lies about things that consern Russia, belittle mistakes and glorify victories... as is usual to any paper...

About as credible as any other source of news in the 'CNN age.' Pravda means truth and it was official communist news. I think it's still a little more credible than the naked news.

What's so incredulous about the report. Obviously there's nothing that would please the so-inclined more than blowing up the white house. For them, Christmas would be an ideal time to target westerners, with all the travel plans. We could cancel Christmas and give the 30 billion or so normally spent by westerners on Christmas directly to the starving people of Islam. This might stem the recruitment. No middle men though, they'll just keep the money- money, after all, is wasted on the poor. Ha ha ahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Isn't the entire globe quickly being over-run with mob interests, more wealthy and powerful than any nation, able to disband anti-pollution legislation with a single leap, capable of starvation wages for children and dismantiling the economic integrity of an entire nation.
That horse dead yet?

War is peace.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It could happen. Then again, what will (in the end) cause more fear and chaos? The possiblity of an attack or an attack? With a possibility, people will be scared, looking over their shoulders all the time, worried that something could happen. If an attack occurs, everyone will know an attack has happened. And we know that went so well for the terrorists last time they tried an attack like this. Sure, they got the towers...but then they got knocked out of power, and their countries are in even more of a shabby state than before!

Nah, I'm calling scare tactics, but no actual attack on this one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join