It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda to explode 30 jetliners and trains in Europe on Christmas eve

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well, It's that time of year again.Just as we put the U.S. election behind us,with all that paranoia that was brought with it.Now this

english.pravda.ru...

You gotta have a sense of humour about all this.Like all the scurity forces world wide are going to take a nap on Christmas eve!!! They might as well have said that Elvis is Osama Bin laden's daddy

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I can't quite find it funny...

Whether or not such an attack happens, the truth of the matter is that this article will serve its purpose: to terrorize, to instill fear and worry.

Will this crap ever be put behind us?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
"It was particularly said that Osama bin Laden’s organization trains a whole army - 12,000 terrorists – who will penetrate in the USA and attack the White House."

That sounds funny to me sorry, but just how are they planning to accomplish that, sounds like more scare tactics bs to me...

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sympthons_WDF
"It was particularly said that Osama bin Laden’s organization trains a whole army - 12,000 terrorists – who will penetrate in the USA and attack the White House."

That sounds funny to me sorry, but just how are they planning to accomplish that, sounds like more scare tactics bs to me...

Easy, do what illegal immigrants do at the border.
If hundreds of thousands can get in, I'm sure 12,000 would be no problem.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This sounds too much like Die Hard 2…

Are any other sources reporting this?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Sounds more like the next season of 24.
Seriously, it really is based on that scenario where there is multiple of terrorist attacks in the U.S. that killed thousands of people, if the White House does not meet its demands...which is Jack Bauer.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Can you imagine if that actualy happened? there would be a mass increase in people wanting to join military and take war to them, it be a big mistake to do all that on xmas eve too lol we would show them no mercy in our retaliation.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
That russian newspaper you quote from should be banned in my opinion.
It consistently releases pure garbage as news...
I do not trust a single word they publish.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
That russian newspaper you quote from should be banned in my opinion.
It consistently releases pure garbage as news...
I do not trust a single word they publish.

Couldn't have said it better myself

I've seen nothing but garbage come from this source since the first time I looked at it. There may very well be some good information on there, but I have yet to see it

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Guys, i'd be wary of anything coming out of pravda.

They really seem to be more like a tabloid, and less of a real news outlet. Unless another news outlet can back this up, i wouldn't be too worried at all.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
And Al-Ciada say this every year to spread fear and it doesn't work at all with me, so maybe next time!

And Pravda...

[edit on 14-11-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

So far all I could find was this one for a source

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Its all a load of pap really isn't it,how many attacks have there been since the twin towers and london?
How chances have they had?
jeez if i wanted to(and i don't!) i could make a weapon and cause serious injuries,death and generally scare the hell out of people.
Fathers for justice managed to get,batman i think,into buckingham palace for goodness sake.

Our security forces are on top of this,although they say there will ba an attack....warning or control?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Pravda is Russia's Weekly World News or National Enquirer
In other words, it's JUNK journalism! Don't take anything written by that rag as truth.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I don't-that's one of the reasons I posted this.It seems that one major event passes without a hitch-the U.S. elections and now this.It just seems no end to this rubbish,and people eat this stuff up like candy.I agree that this story should have been banned,but that's the paradox of having freedom of the press.You have to take the good with the bad....

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Part of the terrorist's campaign is to instill terror. This is a great example of the pen being mightier than the sword. The very words accomplish the task: to terrorize. I refuse to submit. Furthermore, I refuse to submit when it's some two-bit rag attempting to profit from such an abhorrent tactic.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Part of the terrorist's campaign is to instill terror.

Oh but I thought that was our governments job.
They seem to be very good at it in any case.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
You gotta have a sense of humour about all this.

OH NO WE DON'T!!!

Nothing is funny about 9/11. Nothing is funny about the Bali bombings.
Nothing is funny about the Spain and UK train bombings.
Nothing is funny about ANY of this! It is deadly serious.

Originally posted by piriton
how many attacks have there been since the twin towers and london?

[edit on 11/14/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
First off this isn't funny at all, and secondly no sense of humor is needed with this topic. There is nothing funny about woman and children dying, ok.

That tabloid newspaper shouldn't be trusted but yet again what if they're right? What would the odss be?

[edit on 14-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Sorry FlyerFan, but the website religion of peace is as much credible as Pravda! They are a bunch of racists, I even heard an interview on a radio channel by the main editor and he was a total racist. Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join