It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda to explode 30 jetliners and trains in Europe on Christmas eve

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
None of you can deny that the ties and deals shared by the Bushes and Bin Ladens are just coincidence, none of you can deny that the Bush family and their "friends" havent profited more from their "assets" than in times of war.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Of course this couldn't happen during the Christmas celebrations. The Religion of Peace (muslim extremists) would not attack on another religions celebration. Anyone who dares to put the ROP in such bad light is an islamphobe and should look inside themselves.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
[edit on 11/14/2006 by FlyersFan]

And how many happened before 9/11, you know I really must ask why is this such a big event? Because several thousand people died? Oh come on, how many died during the troubles? During the endless terrorist attacks for the last 30 years in mainland europe?

I find it a bit insulting that people start thinking that the "War on terror" started when america gets a bloody nose...if the terrorists wish to attack us in europe then bring it....we lived through the blitz, we fought through 2 world wars that didnt stop for "christmas" (Okay there was the Christmas of 1914 where british and german troops did play footie) and we survived!

In the words of Winston churchil , KBO!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
I find it a bit insulting that people start thinking that the "War on terror" started when america gets a bloody nose...

Well, I guess you have to understand the context and who is saying it. It started for the American people that day, we weren't exposed much to news about the IRA and such, and if we did, would American military involvement have made much difference in that situation? I'm quite sure you guys wouldn't want armed American troops there, as you had them under control as much as any military can have a guerilla force controlled. That situation was kind of different than the alleged situation today, where it seems like the beginning of a clash of civilizations...the IRA wasn't determined to kill as many people as they possibly could....

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
IF and I do say IF as in I and F...IF this were actually in the works we would not be reading about it in Pravda or any other newspaper.

What I want to know is who keeps planting these stories. Al Qeada to throw off the scent as it were... or the CIA to keep us all edgy and nervous like skittish sheep or some other group that has their own agenda?

All three are each possible.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
All three are each possible.

I'd go with the latter my friend. And that group would be the folks at Pravda and the agenda would be to get people to read their garbage. This just in, Osama Bin Laden has been replaced as leader of AQ, and Pravda will be the first to publish a photo of this ruthless monster....

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My point about starting this was that all this story was about spreading of fear.Fear-nothing more.This thread was not intended to discuss who is Al Queada or what government is doing what to whom.the point is that after every major event goes by without a problem,one of these stories happens to pop up.Let's try to stay on topic please.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
When you know who and what A-Q is then you know why and for what purpose these stories are popping up and who are spreading them, its that simple.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
My point about starting this was that all this story was about spreading of fear.Fear-nothing more.

Okay, personally I find the idea of Bat Boy leading AQ frightening, but I'll stay on topic per your request. Do I think the Euro or American governments are trying to spread fear by leaking bogus info to a Russian tabloid? No, I sure don't. Do I think AQ would tell any outsiders about future plans? No again. I beleive the governments have a hand in the threats that make it to mainstream media, but I personally think tabloids are just cashing in, since they are not held to any standards and can make up whatever they wish....

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Lets stick to the topic and the originating article. Pravada is reporting that al-qaida is going to attack ~30 planes and trains around christmas, and possibly storm the whitehouse.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Well, I guess you have to understand the context and who is saying it. It started for the American people that day, we weren't exposed much to news about the IRA and such, and if we did, would American military involvement have made much difference in that situation? I'm quite sure you guys wouldn't want armed American troops there, as you had them under control as much as any military can have a guerilla force controlled. That situation was kind of different than the alleged situation today, where it seems like the beginning of a clash of civilizations...the IRA wasn't determined to kill as many people as they possibly could....

I very very much doubt that the situation is any diffrent, the angle may have changed but the threat is still there.
Also the IRA was indeed trying to kill as many people as it could, preferably british people.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
In 9/11 just about 20 of them managed to bring down the WTC and surrounding buildings.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by laiguana]

Twenty of who? There is no way that 20 arabs did 911 on their own and many people around here would agree with that view.

If there is terrorism going forward it will be run by the spook agencies as before using a bunch of pumped up arabs as cover so the whole operation can be blamed on them.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Also the IRA was indeed trying to kill as many people as it could, preferably british people.

Forgive me, again, we didn't hear alot about it. I just thought the IRA usually warned ahead of time when they were gonna detonate a bomb...

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sorry denystatus, but I don't believe in that mumbo jumbo of conspiracy theories that are being spewed all over the internet. I did a report on terrorism prior to 9/11, the only fault was that no one in the U.S. gave it second thought at the time. We had our guard down.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Sorry denystatus, but I don't believe in that mumbo jumbo of conspiracy theories that are being spewed all over the internet. I did a report on terrorism prior to 9/11, the only fault was that no one in the U.S. gave it second thought at the time. We had our guard down.

Well it's possible that they were aided by outside sources and no I'm not talking about the US government, I mean the rest of Al-Queda as well as Osama Bin Laden and his lieutenants. Those 20 alone I do not believe masterminded the whole thing by themselves.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I am definatley going to ressurect this thread right after christmas.Whether it happens or not-it will be good for discussion then!!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Sorry FlyerFan, but the website religion of peace is as much credible as Pravda! They are a bunch of racists, I even heard an interview on a radio channel by the main editor and he was a total racist. Sorry.

racist or not, those figures are quite accurate.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
But it's the Pravda... Yet another proof of how all this terror scare is just based upon bogus information.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Al Qeada doesn't have to do a thing other than to release threats or go boo and watch us run around doing all the damage to ourselves...gutting our rights, driving ourselves crazy with fear...and so on. Its not the threats that are broadcast that concern me....its the ones that are not.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It would be nice to have a holiday season without these types of stories bombarding the airwaves.I would like to see a campaign of stories that concentrate on what's good in the world.Stories of people helping one another,stories of courage and strength in the face of adversity,where people overcome their burdens.That kind of stuff.The stuff which makes the holiday much more joyous,happy and free.That kind of stuuf which replaces despair with hope.........................I think my meds are kicking in!!!
I know it will never happen

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join