It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House is now a Target

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
al qaeda claims US is running away from the battlefield.

also, they set their sights on the White House.

Al Qaeda has said it will not stop until it blows up the White House.

I wonder how they will manage to do that?

most probably they will need to smuggle in some explosives.

that would require someone one the inside to help them.

i bet some of the security staff of the white house already sold their souls to the devil.

millions of oil dollars would buy services of some cia agents very easily.

police and secret agencies are very corrupt. they dont really mind taking bribes.

al qaeda is sure to use this and recruit people who can help them bomb Bush's residence.

White House is one of their prime targets.

already they tried to blow up stock exchange.

breakingnews.iol.ie...

www.nydailynews.com...

edition.cnn.com...

today.reuters.com...

[edit on 10-11-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I just read the article before you posted the link.

Frankly, I think the White House has ALWAYS been a target. And even though people say that the 9/11 flight that crashed in Pennsylvania was headed for the Capital, I think it was headed for the White House.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Give me a break!

Nobody can touch the White House unless we allow it to happen, and there's a better chance of us allowing it to happen than a real terrorist group figuring out how on their own.

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Al Qaeda now feels confident that they can take on any target in the US.

they claim to have america on the run in Iraq.

they believe that if they can take on US marines,
then DC police and security guards are a piece of cake.

they have made up their mind to strike the white house.

whats going to stop them?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is pure BS.

I dont believe it.

Says who??

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
Al Qaeda now feels confident that they can take on any target in the US.

I'm confused. Are all insurgents now considered Al-Queda? Did I not get the memo? How exactly has Al-Queda proved their worth against U.S. Marines? What....they lopped off a few heads here and there? How does that equal coming to the states and targeting the White House? The Marines are the NFL and Al-Queda is just Pop Warner.

Like I said before, nothing is going to happen to the White House unless 'they' allow it.

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
And even though people say that the 9/11 flight that crashed in Pennsylvania was headed for the Capital, I think it was headed for the White House.

I think it was headed for Cleveland Hopkins International Airport

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Frankly, I think the White House has ALWAYS been a target...

Yup, sure has been. In their wildest dreams.

But with report after report of the needed devices already present on US soil, only lacking the method of delivery, maybe we shouldn't be so sure anymore. It is possible.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here we go with the threats and the nonsense again. The threats are because of how the voting turned out, and i'm with Dr. Love, if anything happens its because it was ALLOWED to happen.

I always have said, though, now its when things are about to become real interesting!!! AND Bush will now turn agressive (as if he wasnt before).
Look out and strap on your seatbelts.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Oh yeah dg, haven't you heard about that new specially reinforced wall they're building at the White House?
MIHOP.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
One thing's for sure..

The lawn will be ok!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
WTC bombing in 93, and then they got it right on 9/11. The hit the Pentagon, but not the White House, which logically would be one of the next targets. I ma sure that they would like to see nothing more than a White house on fire.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Mr C when you said the terrorist would have someone on the inside did you mean Bush as he seems to have done alot in attracting more terrorists to America.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
yea white house has always been a target..but isnt it funny though? The 9-11 plane DID NOT hit the white house..it crashed in PA. So..if Farienheit 9-11 is right, as well as many other people; in saying George Bush & Dick Chaney helped plann 9-11 in order to have a war in Iraq; then it would not be out of reason to say George Bush might have tried to get rid of the white house. I know its farfetched, but its possible. The plan could have backfired, and besides Dubya was in FL. Oh yea and BTW if you can get a nuclear bomb through the mexico border, then you can def. destroy the white house. All you need is a house within the range

hopefully it wont happen because i live a lil close!

[edit on 10-11-2006 by SAGEX89]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Only way the White House could be a successful target is an intentional direct stand down and help from within like on 911. No one thought a plane (if it was a plane) could break through defenses and hit the pentagon

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
if the White House does get hit, all we have to do is wait for the White House Commissions Report to come out... then we'll know the truth! lol...

[edit on 10 11Nov 06 by m3rlz]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The White House being a target has been around for a long time. Let us not forget that on September 11th 1994 a very drunk and disturbed Frank Eugene Corder stole a Cessna and flew it toward the White house. He would have succeded in hitting the White House if he didn't crash on the lawn. (he crashed at 2AM so technically it was Sept 12 but he did steal in on 9/11/94)
At this time the security at the White House was in question.

content.answers.com

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by m3rlz
if the White House does get hit, all we have to do is wait for the White House Commissions Report to come out... then we'll know the truth! lol...

[edit on 10 11Nov 06 by m3rlz]

And what would that truth be.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
uhhh... You fruitloop Americants forget that the CANADIANS burnt it down once already?

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That was in the War of 1812.... almost 100 years ago! DUH AFTER the destruction of NOW Ontario. And the White House didnt Burn down...

[edit on 10-11-2006 by CameronFox]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join