It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House is now a Target

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oh... and may I add, The Canadians had bad luck back then! A hurricane went through Washington and put out the fires !!!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Canadians can't do anything right.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SAGEX89
So..if Farienheit 9-11 is right, ...

OOOOOOOOPS. Stop right there. F911 wasn't even close. And it was so full of errors that it was pathetic. If someone did a REAL documentary on everything it would be great. But Michael Moore blew it. It was BS.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

And the Canadians are really ticked that the Stanley Cup has been awarded to AMERICAN teams for a good long time now. We have their cup. We have the Holy Grail. It's ours. mwaaaaaaaa ha hahahahahahahhaaa (evil laugh)

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by SAGEX89
So..if Farienheit 9-11 is right, ...

OOOOOOOOPS. Stop right there. F911 wasn't even close. And it was so full of errors that it was pathetic. If someone did a REAL documentary on everything it would be great. But Michael Moore blew it. It was BS.

What "errors" might those be? Things the government claims are "errors" or actual errors? It's funny how when they are exposed, they have some lame excuse ready. They must think the whole country is full of complete morons because they sure treat us like that. But after seeing how so many people are so gullible to what the government has to say, I'm starting to think their image of most Americans is pretty accurate.

[edit on 11/10/2006 by DickBinBush]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

And the Canadians are really ticked that the Stanley Cup has been awarded to AMERICAN teams for a good long time now. We have their cup. We have the Holy Grail. It's ours. mwaaaaaaaa ha hahahahahahahhaaa (evil laugh)

boo hoo

-yawn-

simple solution to that..

get

better

teams!!

problem solved

but we wont get into that on this board

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What "errors" might those be?

There are TONS of threads here already discussing that. I won't get off topic except to say look at the F911 threads. There are some internet sources that list the '69 errors of F911' as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I watched the movie farenheight 9-11 but the movie was entirely wrong, and didnt state any factual information and didnt show any sudden movement that should be foretold that the government actually did something wrong,

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well if AQ thinks all that, and they are so big and bad and all, then it becomes the immediate responsibility of ALL MUSLIMS everywhere to destroy AQ themselves.

Medina and Messina make great targets, and to not even get close to them for 10,000 years would be a real blow to the Muslim faith.

Of course the Muslims are so busy with their Sunni - Salimi - Sally - whatever infighting between themselve they would probably never notice the destruction of those two cities.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
all i can say is if they are man enough bring it on . but there are people like me who are just sitting back waiting for another attack and or excuse to show the "terrorist" what terror really is.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
Well if AQ thinks all that, and they are so big and bad and all, then it becomes the immediate responsibility of ALL MUSLIMS everywhere to destroy AQ themselves.

right on brother. deal with them so we dont have to.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Before they threatened the White House, they thanked the American people for voting for Democrats. We did them a huge favor and they know it.

www.breitbart.com...

Al-Muhajir became the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq after Abu Musab al- Zarqawi was killed in a U.S. airstrike in June. The tape could not be independently verified.

"The American people have put their feet on the right path by ... realizing their president's betrayal in supporting Israel," the terror leader said. "So they voted for something reasonable in the last elections."

The leader of al-Qaida thanks all of you!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

The leader of al-Qaida thanks all of you!

Yeah..that and 50 cents will get you a newspaper..

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
when you say thanks you all u really mean about 22% of america. thats sad that all it takes to set a country back 6 years is 22% of its people.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

right on tampa thanks them for there genericity.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by trinityatthebridge
when you say thanks you all u really mean about 22% of america. thats sad that all it takes to set a country back 6 years is 22% of its people.

I'll wager that way more that 22% wish they could set the clock back 6 years.

Right now you're living in the United States of Paranoia.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
where would u rather be living right now?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The Associated Press says

'The tape could not be independently verified.'

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
sorry didnt notice you were a canuck.

i am rather paranoid but u would be suprised how many people down here just do not care or are so misinformed.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by trinityatthebridge
where would u rather be living right now?

Check out my panel, above the 49th parallel. Close enough to see what's going on but far enough away that I don't get sullied by the crap. BTW, I was born here.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, we have our own crap, like the consant PC, but I'm not worried about a terrorist attack.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by intrepid]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join