It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House is now a Target

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
lucky you but as i hear u do have your fair share of extremist and or radical mosque. so what do you say they are doing up there
not saying they are going to attack you but i am just asking truly what do u think they are doing to the north.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by trinityatthebridge
lucky you but as i hear u do have your fair share of extremist and or radical mosque. so what do you say they are doing up there

You heard wrong. The worst we have up here are gangs like the Tigers that are messing with other Sri Lankan's. They leave us pretty much alone, unless you get in their cross fire. Jamacian gangs too. Basically bringing their wars here.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Don't worry. The terrorists are just cheering because enough ignorant Americans were brainwashed by the mainstream media into electing their democrat buddies to congress and the senate.

If Osama was smart, he'd shave his beard, change his name to Keith, move to California, keep his same rhetoric, and he'd be elected to the senate.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apoc
Don't worry. The terrorists are just cheering because enough ignorant Americans were brainwashed by the mainstream media into electing their democrat buddies to congress and the senate.

If Osama was smart, he'd shave his beard, change his name to Keith, move to California, keep his same rhetoric, and he'd be elected to the senate.

God, how long are we going to have to hear this lame crap?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
do u think it was the media brain washing or the weak stomach of the pc pansies in the united states.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

God, how long are we going to have to hear this lame crap?

why do u say it is crap?

i dont think he is to far off. u can say damn near anything here and get away with it. thats why it is the wonderful place that it is. good or bad.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

why do u say it is crap?

I say it's crap because he spouts this:

Ignorant Americans? The same ones that have been voting Republican for the last 12 years keeping Congress in their hands? But doesn't even see that he's swallowed the brainwashing that a Democrat = terrorist. :shk:

BTW, there are many allies that are glad that there is accountability in your government now. Are they terrorists too?

Sour grapes? I'll let you decide. Those "ignorant Americans" were fine with him when they voted for the staus quo. Now that they've stood up to make the government accountable they're brainwashed. Whatever.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Unbeleivable. I am constently amazed how a people that try to portray themself's as brave are so easily frieghtend.

I guess I would be too if I had to justify the indefensable, and deep down I think everyone knows for every action there is a reaction. When the reaction happens..well, I hate to see what will happen.

Of course, that will also allow Bush and co to go through with all the recent law changes - but don't worry they are for your own good - new homes compliments of Kellogs!!

On topic though. I agree with the initial posters. The WH will always be a target, but so what. In order for it to be a viable target there would have to be some way getting to it. Without inside help, I can't see it being possible in this day and age.

Paranoia will destroy ya!!

*Psst - as a friendly reminder from a friendly Canadian. Maybe if you stop killing them for oil, maybe if you stop trampling on the way they want to live their lives, in their country. Maybe if they get the feeling that the average AMerican actually cares about the average Muslim(Instead of being villianized) then maybe some progress and dialogue can be started. Without that though, as I said before this thing started, the US simply can not win. This "war" wasn't designed to be "won", it is designed to be continuous. Ala 1984. Continuous war, continuous profits. Continuious reconstruction, Continuious protection, Continuous paranoia. Not like we weren't warned about it coming right?

There is an enemy. They are the Democrates. They are the republican's. They are the government. But all of those, only derive their power from the ignorance and fears of the public. So in a very real sense, if I may get philosophical - the enemy is you. Reagrdless though, the enemy isn't the Iraqi's.

Stop fearing brown people, start fearing those that extort your money and wage war in your name.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i was one of the stupid americans that supported the war the budget the tacticts and now i am ready to stay the course.... the course is not stay in iraq, keep getting killed by the iranians flooding the boarders worse than the mexicans hitting our southern boarders, and letting cnn show our troops getting shot by cowards with masks and hoods. to me staying the course it taking the "terrorist" to there knees. we need to get the pc and politics out of war and do our job. kick some a$$ and bring our boys back. this is a joke we are the star wars and they are the flinstones what the hell is the problem?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There is an enemy. They are the Democrates. They are the republican's. They are the government. But all of those, only derive their power from the ignorance and fears of the public. So in a very real sense, if I may get philosophical - the enemy is you.

i like that.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

i was one of the stupid americans that supported the war the budget the tacticts and now i am ready to stay the course.... the course is not stay in iraq, keep getting killed by the iranians flooding the boarders worse than the mexicans hitting our southern boarders, and letting cnn show our troops getting shot by cowards with masks and hoods. to me staying the course it taking the "terrorist" to there knees. we need to get the pc and politics out of war and do our job. kick some a$$ and bring our boys back. this is a joke we are the star wars and they are the flinstones what the hell is the problem?

You better ask that question of the ones you voted for in the past, they're the ones that have screwed the pooch here. Demonizing an incoming House is pointless. They've had NO control over foriegn, or any other, policy really. Maybe they'll get it right. Or maybe the White House gets blown up.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Nothing like using scare tactics so the sheep will let this administration get away with murder.

The lame duck has developed a severe limp since last Tuesday, and he knows he has a very limited time left in which to 'push' his agenda. His rubberstamp Senate will be gone in Jan.

Now what is it that he could be trying to 'push'? Well, something like this for starters...

Bipartisanship on Hold

Without missing a beat, Mr. Bush made it clear that, for now, his idea of how to "put the elections behind us" is to use the Republicans' last two months in control of Congress to try to push through one of the worst ideas his administration and its Republican allies on Capitol Hill have come up with: a bill that would legalize his illegal wiretapping program and gut the law that limits a president's ability to abuse his power in this way.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Between the off topic remarks, including very minimal posts, and posts more about politics than WOT, I am tempted to move this to PTS.

Please return to the topic---White House as terroist target.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Shadow Eyes,

I wonder why
- With the world now coming after them, could he be trying to cover his butt?
I hope he spends many sleepless nights and that the war dead haunt his bedpost for all eternity.

NOTE: I'm not being insubordinate, just crossed paths with the mods warning, thats all.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowEyes
Nothing like using scare tactics so the sheep will let this administration get away with murder.

Scare tactics used by whom? What is Al Qaeda's intention? To terrorize you. To send a message to you, to be scared of them. Who sent or threaten this message? Not by the White House thats for sure. And even if you blame the White House for making us keep being aware of Al Qaeda threat, should we blame the White House for it? It be like saying that if the next terrorist attack came, and people would no doubt ask "we didn't get any warning, Mr. President...why?" "Were you trying to keep us out of the loop?"

[edit on 10-11-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by ShadowEyes

Scare tactics used by whom? What is Al Qaeda's intention? To terrorize you. To send a message to you, to be scared of them. Who sent or threaten this message? Not by the White House thats for sure. And even if you blame the White House for making us keep being aware of Al Qaeda threat, should we blame the White House for it? It be like saying that if the next terrorist attack came, and people would no doubt ask "we didn't get any warning, Mr. President...why?" "Were you trying to keep us out of the loop?"

[edit on 10-11-2006 by deltaboy]

Well, since the mod has posted a 'stay on topic' warning, I suspect the answer will have to wait for another time.

Back to the topic.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just walk up to the front gates with a backpack nuke and the rest is history... well thats if they have the bp nukes... remember the ones that went missing from russia? Would they still be working after all these years?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yes it's true, but these new Democrats that have been elected seem to lean more Conservative, so I think it'd be a mistake for any enemy of the United States to think a Democratic Congress is going to a free pass for them to do anything they want.

Remember, it was Democratic presidents that won World War II and dropped nuclear weapons on Japan.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Just a thought. Could shoulder fired missles be a effective weapon for blowing up the Whitehouse?

[edit on 10-11-2006 by October Suprise]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Its...blatantly obvious that the white house was on Al Qaida's "hitlist". You'd think that would be at the top of the list.

So I really don't find this news surprising.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join