It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House is now a Target

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kodakeasy
The white house should be a target and if I was on the inside they wouldnt even need to pay for my services! I'd shot George Bush myself woot that would be fun!

Yeah because you're not smart enough to realize that Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and private groups such as PNAC and the Freemasons are responsible for everything that has gone wrong since day one of Bush's first term. If you actually did your homework and understand how politics works, maybe you'd know that. Ever consider the posibility of Bush's life being threatened if he didn't comply with the events in our country in the last five years? Of course you didn't. You wouldn't ever consider the possibility of private organizations with unknown power in our government structure threatening an un-intelligent president to serve their own needs, wants, and agendas. George Bush is the easy fall guy. That's yours and every other person's easy excuse to our problems. How about you get educated on the subject a little deeper than learning the guy's name and plugging it into a sentence with a lame excuse? Until you find the motivation and common sense to do that, then kindly shut the hell up. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Mabye if you had researed you would know George Bush is actually related by blood to Osma Bin Laden and Saddam Hussan. Your a hypocrit, and your the one who should shut the hell up. Do the freaken research before you make a fool of your self.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I guess Bush's daughters are going to go fly planes into buildings and unleash chemical weapons on the country they are the dictator of then, right?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush
I guess Bush's daughters are going to go fly planes into buildings and unleash chemical weapons on the country they are the dictator of then, right?

YEHA I KNOW. i KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THAT BUT THEY DON'T BELEIVE ME.

BUSH'S DAUGHTERS ARE PLANNING THAT ATTACK! THEY ARE, I SAW THEM!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
And by the way, do you mind providing a source for your claim that they are related?

And, even if they are related, aren't we all? Think about it.

You have grandparents, your grandparents have cousins, those cousins have parents, those parents have parents, those parents have sisters and brothers, those sisters and brothers have aunts and uncles, those aunts and uncles have sisters and brothers, those sisters and brothers have parents, those parents have cousins..

Eventually you'll see that somewhere down the line, everybody is related.

So, what's your point?

Again, do your homework on private groups with power in our government and realize that the moron you blame everything on is the same moron being used by these private groups because he isn't smart enough to do anything about it.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH WILL GIVE YOU PROOF. DO THE RESEARCH.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Cool

I did a simple google search

So maybe since you're the expert and have done your homework, maybe you could assist me and back up your claim.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
DickBinBush,

Kindly stop feeding the troll

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
His posts are gone..

Now I look like some jackass talking to myself

Hilarious

Ok, anyways, back on topic..

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Just goes to show who they really work for. The muslim brotherhood was started by nazi's within the CIA. If alqaeda was really interested in serving God, they could just stop shopping. My guess is they serve big business, whose real aim is to demoralize any populace's claim to freedom of worship, dignity, and the pursuit of happiness.

The majority of muslims have no use for their ultra-right wing fundamentalists who enjoy blowing them up in the name of social control. The current dichotomy is increasing the number of people caught up in the falsehoods of this new imperialist class/religious war.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
As mentioned by several already, I too believe the WH has always been a target.

Not so much strategic, but more of a moral booster.

Playing devil's advocate... could the recent message regarding the WH be a ploy to
have interests averted away from other targets?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I too think it's another scare tactic,trade center and pentagon,what a jokethat was as scripted as you can get,for one thing the Pentagon can see a person 5 miles away and see what kind of razor the guy shaved with,sounds like desperation to me,I don't believe it

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Yes, it's a scare tactic, that's all.

In the meantime, let's continue to make it more dificult to spy on them here in the US. Wouldn''t want to violate their right to privacy, after all. And if we do catch one of them, let's make sure he is treated with kid gloves while we defend his rights to a fair and speedy trial at our expense.

This is a scare tactic, al Qaeda is actually the CIA, and the WOT has been made up in order to make Bush's buddies richer.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well lets take a look at some NHL history,

2005-2006 Stanley Cup Champions: Carolina Hurricanes Team Captain: Rob Brind'amour born in Ottawa,Canada. Not to mention the fantastic Cam Ward born in Saskatoon.
2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champions: Tampa Bay Lighting Team Captain: Martin St.Lois born in Laval Canada and his winger Vince Lecavalier canadian born.
2002-2003 Stanley Cup Champions: New Jersey Devils Team Captain: Scott Stevens born Kitchener, Ontario and of course the great Martin Brodeur.
Thats just the tip of of the iceberg, not to mention the Montreal Canadians who have the record at 24 Stanley Cups with the closest one to them being Toronto Maple Leafs at 13. So it may be American teams winning the cup but deep down us Canucks know whos really winning it (evil laugh) bwuahaha

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
BUGGER THE WHITE HOUSE

JUUST WORRY ABOUT MY HOUSE

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join