It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House is now a Target

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I just read the main topic. First of all, I tend to disagree that some bodies in the CIA could be bought. It's more likely that they've more guts and glory and god and county running through their little heads that they couldn't reason strait if they desired to.

Secondly, blowing up the white house would not change the course of the united States, which is probably what Al Qaeda wants, because there are too many people controlling the direction of the country that have the same qualities as the persons suggested in the first case.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The terrorists can try to blow up any U.S. governmental symbol such as the White House, any financial symbol such as the New York Stock Exchange, or any historical patriotic symbol like the Statue of Liberty and each and every attack would only strengthen the resolve of the American people to crush radical Islamic terrorists.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I agree.

I ask the question that I have not seen asked before; Why? Why do they attack us? What have we done? What can we do to make it right? As a person of the united States, I am not familiar with our involvement with their personal lives.

For the subsequent posts; No, I do not believe they are as irrational as OUR leaders are.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
no chance of it happening.

its just a symbolic statement.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well... seeing as how al-queda was trained by the CIA they would most likely have the potential to do some heavy damage to our country but then again you could say this. I dont know what you're talking about because al-queda has been making these tapes since 2002 and we have not been attacked directly on our homesoil like they said we would be.

We have been keeping their attacks to a minimum, and washington DC security would go up another level... I dont think an attack on the whitehouse is going to happen unless the whitehouse staff and the administration lets them that's what I think about the current situation.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
to my thinking, that proported AQ-in-Iraq communication

"sounds" like it might have been composed by Karl Rove himself
or else it could be a collaborative effort from the staff in the
Office Of Special Operations,
that Cheney, Rumsfeld & Rove control

just seems too much a canned, stylized, AQ as mad-men, communication.

....but...what the hey, i'm immersed in ConspiracyTheory

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

Originally posted by FlyersFan
And even though people say that the 9/11 flight that crashed in Pennsylvania was headed for the Capital, I think it was headed for the White House.

I think it was headed for Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
heh heh, this nuance is surely lost on most, what up D.B.B!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Lets see, where did i read that there have been ongoing preparations for a new location for the White House somewhere in Colorado and its being done since the Bush sr. years?
I find it a little suspicious that is going on in the background. Dont you?

Could it be that the WH is really going to get blown up because someone is going to see to it???

I imagine the "new location" would be underground!!!

[edit on 11-11-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by Apoc
Don't worry. The terrorists are just cheering because enough ignorant Americans were brainwashed by the mainstream media into electing their democrat buddies to congress and the senate.

If Osama was smart, he'd shave his beard, change his name to Keith, move to California, keep his same rhetoric, and he'd be elected to the senate.

Yes it's true, but these new Democrats that have been elected seem to lean more Conservative, so I think it'd be a mistake for any enemy of the United States to think a Democratic Congress is going to a free pass for them to do anything they want.

Remember, it was Democratic presidents that won World War II and dropped nuclear weapons on Japan.
Please stop using Faux News talking points, it insults your intelligence as well as ours. Is it really surprisiing that a new threat has arisen since the election went against the elephants? Isn't this the M.O. we have seen repeatedly on every turn where the poll numbers were slipping? Come on guys, snap out of it. They said that a vote for the dems was a vote for the terrorists, but since that didn't work its time to produce a new video that cannot be independantly verified...skip...skip...skip. Broken records need to be changed....

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
the first thing you have to ask yourself is who will gain from it?
blow up trade center?who gains from it?
blow up pentagon?who gains from it?
blow up the white house who gains from it?
to all of these G.W.Bush he gets his war,he gets his funding,his friends get there fat checks all paided by us.....now what did Bin Laden gain? the whole beathing down on him,more troops on the soil that he was trying to get them off of in the first place.let me reword that.Bin laden whated one thing above all others,to get the U.S off holy soil.i have a hard time believeing Mr.Bin Laden just did not think doing these things would drive him farther from what he wants and drive Mr.Bush closer to what he wants.....not i am not some really smart guy who knows all but i have a little common sence and it does not add up...i mean if Bin Laden want a statement he could.....well i dont want those guyes knocking on my door..

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
A White House attack paves the way for a suspended constitution and the declaration of martial law. FEMA, Homeland Security take over at that point and and an all-out assault on freedom begins due to the new lovely Military Commissions Act. The detainment camps they're now building are now opened for business. Pay attention. They will always tell you what's coming next, it's up to us to figure out when.

ALQUEDA IS THE CIA......GOT IT !

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Still want to vote in a new president in 2008?

"Its our duty" "Its Patriotic" "If you dont vote, you dont have a say"

I personally WILL NOT PLAY CHARADES AGAIN. Its getting old and tired. It IS too late.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by caribric
to all of these G.W.Bush he gets his war,he gets his funding,his friends get there fat checks all paided by us.....now what did Bin Laden gain? the whole beathing down on him,more troops on the soil that he was trying to get them off of in the first place.let me reword that.Bin laden whated one thing above all others,to get the U.S off holy soil.i have a hard time believeing Mr.Bin Laden just did not think doing these things would drive him farther from what he wants and drive Mr.Bush closer to what he wants.....not i am not some really smart guy who knows all but i have a little common sence and it does not add up...i mean if Bin Laden want a statement he could.....well i dont want those guyes knocking on my door..

Things don't go exactly as planned in wars or terrorist attacks. When you commit a terrorist attack is there a linear response? Commit terrorist attack against a particular country and they will bow to your demands automatically? Don't work that way. Osama believes that political violence is the best way to do it, and he believes that terrorism works. If you were in Osama Bin Laden's position what would you do? Use political violence or negotiations? Osama's experience in Afghanistan and belief that defeating the Soviet Union and force them to withdrawal works, then he believes that using violence against the U.S would work as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I find it fascinating how some peoples' memories seem to start at the year 2000.

Why is it so hard to believe that there are radical religious fanatatics who want to kill non-believers because of their twisted religious thinking? For over 30 years there have been terrorist attacks carried out by Muslim fundamentalists. They warn, they attack, they accept responsibility, and we've captured them. Many muslim populations cheer at this. Why do they cheer in the streets (see post 9/11)if it was really a Texas christian causing the destruction? Many of these terrorist acts happened before GW was even Gov. of Texas. So I guess he was behind them when he was in high school eh?
Maybe the public school system doesn't teach history, but it turns out there is a LEGACY of radical muslim terrorism that is decades long.

So let's see, we have group that accepts responsibilty for the terrorist acts. We have evidence that they hijack, blow things up, and murder across many countries and many American administrations, dem and repub, yet people find it easier to believe that a former governer and elected American president was behind these acts? I would not call that ignorance, just old fashioned, hate-fueled stupidity.

In regard to enemies of America being glad that democrats picked up seats in congress and the senate, all you need to do is look at their words...

today.reuters.com

strongconservative.blogspot.com...

Here is one talking about how Ahmadinejad's comments sound like democrat party talking points...and they do...

mediamatters.org...

As a site that is based on conspiracy analysis, it amazes me how many people refuse to look at, and actually are participants in, the biggest conspiracy around which is the disinformation and partisanship of the major media outlets in this country and abroad. So many have been brainwashed. It's scary. I really think enemies of America realize the quickest way to defeat America is to control the information given to the American public and brainwash them into hating their own country. Sad so many self proclaimed conspiracy theorist buy into this disinformation. Ask yourself a question, if you've been programmed to hate Bush and company, how often do you question negative stories about them? Do you summarily accept them because it fits into your hate paradigm? Do you ask critical question on the motivation and source? I'm guessing you pick the former. If you do, you really need to take a long look in the mirror.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by Apoc]

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
well if they really did hit the pentagon, it's reasonable that they could hit the white houise

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip
well if they really did hit the pentagon, it's reasonable that they could hit the white houise

Of course, if they try hard enough they pretty much believe they can hit anything. They hit two embassies in Africa in 98, WTC in 93, Khobar Towers complex attacks in 96, attacks on the state of the art destroyer in 2000, and use planes on WTC and the Pentagon in 2001 (possible 4th was Congress or White House). They are ambitious. More attacks and splendid it becomes, the more people should take them seriously, and realize they might need to bow down to their demands if they don't want to see this happening in theory. If I was a terrorist, I try to do the best I can to change their minds.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well it makes me think for more than I have been lately... if the terrorists want to attack the white house why havent they announced that they wanted to attack it from before? Therefore, wouldnt this raise awairness of the current situation that we are in to the public? I mean, with the white house at stake, how would they get to it? It's not like the mexicans or the canadians would work with the terrorists to allow them to come to our country...

If I was a terrorist I'd be saying that this would be what I always wanted but it isnt. That's wrong. I want to ask these terrorists what we ever did to them!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is the kind of thing you say when your,

LOOOSING!!!!

Remember After the Iraq war started and Iraqi Generals were putting out on Tv that their winning and Our forces had been Captured HaHa,

Do any of you Remember that?

That was Funny beyond Beleif

I think AQ is Worried there loosing Big Time.

I mean If in the future we Squashed AQ To a minimum, you really think Bin Laden is going to say, oh ok you win, I loose,

He'l be in Deniel, putting out Videos on his own about how Manny "Nu-Fighters" he's reqeuting.

I can see a Turning point in this Iraq war, a big Speed up.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Okay, also I think that democrats arent enemies of america (they are simply another part of the picture). Democrats are conservatives but they have an exit staregy for Iraq which I want to know what it is. They claim that they can defeat al-queda, but al-queda has been using physical force against the country of the United States.

I personally see that al-queda will not be able to attack the U.S. We werent attacked in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, or 2006. The only near attack that was made on our soil was two shoe bombers coming in and attacking us. They clearly are forgetting that unlike the soviet union our country has several allies and that our country works differently.

Al-queda is in hiding now, and lots of their terrorist cells in the United States have been shut down. It is a showcase of our power. It's not the lackage thereof. They could say whatever they want they could even say that they want chaney dead!

So and they tried to attempt to attack US buildings... and they only hit the US once.

Al-queda has only defeated a few marines... they're not going to overthrow the U.S. Really. They may back us out of Iraq but I think their technology is inferior to ours and they wont have transportation to get over here (but I am not about to jinx them and say that within five years their forces will be in America).

I too, recommend we move our capital underground.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The white house should be a target and if I was on the inside they wouldnt even need to pay for my services! I'd shot George Bush myself woot that would be fun!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join