It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not going to be posting on ATS, the choice was mine.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
God, I hate tears, fought them back. Thank God my wife understands.
How do I write this, and sound coherent, I don't know.
Between '85 and '89 I was in the Army. I spent 19 months of those years in Nicaragua.
I wish you all the luck that was bestowed upon myself.
Honor the fallen, regale the returning.
But for the grace of God, there you are.
Safe return.

Lex

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Good deal you all, every thing is good. I'll keep in touch when able. Still at the Santa Fe RTI or Regional Training Institute 515th. Not a bad place, exept the wind up here has us all burned, what were we to expect at 7,000 ft this time of year. lol

Lexion;
HOOAH!
"And the Army keeps rolling along..."

Ex

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Safe Tour & Come Home Safely!!

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thank You for your kind words and advice to us all.

I pray you may go with Gods speed, flying on the wings of eagles.

Now as a mother would say. Be careful, remember to brush your teeth, always have clean hanky, be nice, and for Gods sake stay clean.

I don't know you but my heart goes out to you, please take care.
WIS

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

every thing is good

I have had a surge of cautious optimism lately, connected to a perception that the situation is starting to come back in to proper alignment, with priorities and resources coming together for possibly more effective and conclusive outcomes. That would be a good thing.

I have noticed a lot of looks of wide-eyed wonder (or is that wild-eyed terror?) on the faces our national leadership structure the last couple weeks, like the other shoe has dropped and accountability is setting in. That can only be a good thing for our troops, as well.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
fight well--live long

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
good luck and please post some pics from white sands

MBF

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Be careful. My cousin was hit five times by IED's and made it back just fine, but they are getting better at what they do. Good luck.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ford Farmer
good luck and please post some pics from white sands

I was only there for 9 hours, and it was after dark the whole time.
Wish I had more to say, but seriously there is nothing there to photo, exept the museum area, and that is open for all.

I will post images from another location, just have patience and you will see soon enough.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
ADVISOR--

I wish you well, my Friend. From one old soldier to another, watch yer top-knot, TROOP!

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
You know it, besides, some one has to take point.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Best of luck, old friend. Keep it together, and let your section take care of you. I had to learn the hard way.

DE

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So here are some images, only the Fort Sill ones. I have yet to develope the Santa Fe photos I took, there are only a couple any ways. This is all the images after I had finished cropping them. One took three tries before I could upload it. Hope you all enjoy, and if there are any questions, please feel free to ask away.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
wow amazing pics! Thanks so much for sharing !

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Great pictures ADVISOR.
Can't wait for more!

take care,
helen

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I am still alive and kicking, in good health. But doing so in Fort Knox, as an "Assistant Instructor". I will be here another three weeks, then will be reassigned else where.

Since I was last here at ATS, my time has been consumed with little personal time. My average hours of sleep are 3 1/2, the "supposed" minimum is 4. How ever, as I was told by one of the Drill Sgt`s, "Your going to be a Drill Sgt.", last thing I expected. But at least I know a good word has been put in for me.

Came to find out, one of my old DS`s was still around Ole Knox and he told ALL the other DS`s I was a "good soldier". We had a few good laughs, and talked of those days. I think I now know what a military flashback is all about, never had any until that encounter.

That is it for now, I'll touch base again when able.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hey Advisor,

Good to hear your still alive and kicking.

Happy belated new years by the way.

All right, now tell all your little ats brothers and sisters about the alien bodies hidden in fort knox, we all know there's no gold.

Seriously though, good to hear from you glad you're doing all right.

Except for that 3-4 hours sleep thing...they ain't paying you enough.

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Good luck ADVISOR!! May God keep you close to His heart and watch over your family.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ft. Knox???

Maybe you could sneak out one of those little yellow chunks of metal... no one will notice!

Seriously though, awesome pics!!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
In less than two weeks, 12 days exactly, my life is going to change. As I'm going back to Active Duty in the US Army.

ADVISOR-Thank you for your selfless service, here and in service to your country and for your fellow countrymen. May God bless you and keep you.

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Until we next meet again, may the road rise to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields and, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Ditto-right back atcha. Take care.

2l8

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join