It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not going to be posting on ATS, the choice was mine.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Stay safe and thank you

Almighty and gracious God, we commend
to your care and safe keeping all the
men and women that serve in our armed forces,
as they defend our freedoms.
Protect them day by day with Your Devine grace;
encourage them when they are weak
and strengthen them in their times of trials.
When their way becomes dark, as it sometimes will,
let the LIGHT of Your presence shine brightly to
become the LIGHT unto their pathway.
Keep them safe from all hidden dangers, seen and unseen.
Keep them and their loves ones safe from all harm and deadly diseases.
Shield and shelter them under Your loving arms,
and let Your faithful promises be their armor of protection.
This we ask in the name of Jesus the Christ. Amen!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Stay safe ADVISOR.

All of our thoughts and heartfelt prayers are with you on the path you chose to follow!
May the path you walk be a safe one for you and the other soldiers around you.
Have Faith..... Hope and Love guard you always!

helen

as the Psalmist did, "I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.' He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge." (Psalm 91)

[edit on 6/11/2007 by helen670]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
In life there are many paths, interconnecting and crossing, all eventually leading to the
great path, along the way your experiences shape you, both positive and negative.

I hope your experiences are more positive than negative, though both help you in the end.
May your chosen path be traversed safely.

In other words, stay safe, and all of us, not just the right, middle or left, but all of
us are thinking of you.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Stay safe, Advisor. I know I've said it on a number of occasions, but a little positive reinforcement never hurts...

Seriously, take all good care, and God bless you...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hey ADVISOR,
Just letting you know that our prayers and thoughts are with you, the soldiers and civilians at all times.
Stay safe and take care at all times...

"God's servant and yours has prayed his prayer. Has he paused and taken thought? Is it one prayer? No, it is two – one uttered, the other not. Both have reached the ear of Him Who heareth all supplications, the spoken and the unspoken. Ponder this – keep it in mind. If you would beseech a blessing upon yourself, beware! lest without intent you invoke a curse upon a neighbor at the same time. If you pray for the blessing of rain upon your crop which needs it, by that act you are possibly praying for a curse upon some neighbor's crop which may not need rain and can be injured by it.

The War Prayer
helen

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Wow, just saw this thread.

Advisor, let ATS know what you need and your APO and I am sure you will lack nothing.

My father is in Iraq somewhere, my brother is in Baghdad, and another brother is in Kuwait. I pray for their safe return nightly and I will add you to my list those I pray for.

As for me, I dont have your kind of balls, I am done with Iraq (they wouldn’t take me even if I wanted to go back, I got broke the first time.)

From a washed up Cav Scout to a reborn trooper, I hope we dont share a drink at Fiddler's Green for some time.

Scouts out.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by cavscout]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Advisor!

I echo all of the thoughts and prayers for your coming duty and your safe return. Thank you for all you have done on ATS and all that you will do as an active duty soldier.

God Bless from

Mahree

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Glad to see the new replies, thank you every one.
Sure will stay safe as possable, and my head down when it needs be. Gets intense here every so often, but for the most part, the others and myself are doing fine, and holding up really well.

In case no one knew, and wanted to. The general area we are in, is the Diyala provence around Muqdadiyah. Which is close to Iran, North East of Baghdad. Lots of palm groves and canals, so it is amazingly green and lush in this part of the desert.

Again thank you all, for the kind replies, they are very much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

dear ADVISOR ,
even though i don't know your face or your name ,
i feel you have lots of love in your heart by reading through your posts ,
which unfortunately isnt true for that many people . but we're making progress , i guess ...
thank you for your selfless commitment to a noble cause .
may the force be with you at all times , jedi knight , my thoughts and blessings are with you .
namaste brother

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BoB420

He's been and gone and now he's back mate...

...member is online on his avatar is good clue.

Cosmic..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join