It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not going to be posting on ATS, the choice was mine.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I
Letting you all know, I have my old job back, as that of a Cavalry Scout or MOS 19D.
Not going to go into details, but from what I do know, my first stop will be 4 weeks at WSMR, then back to Fort Knox for 8 weeks and four days to finish retraining. From there my deployment, the rest can be figured out given imagination and an educated guess, but yours is as good as mine.

snip

Best wishes and many blessings to all of you and yours.
Until we next meet again, may the road rise to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields and, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

ADVISOR
Out!

Advisor, those are some serious Boys Toys in those links, give 'em hell bro !!!

I'm sure we will see you soon

May you have warm words on a cold evening,
A full moon on a dark night,
And the road downhill all the way to your door.

[edit on 23-2-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Best of luck Advisor, look forward to your safe return.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Glad to see your still with us in spirit bud. Keep up the good work, sounds like the DS's like you as much as we do. Best of Luck in all you do. We miss ya.

Silver

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I just found this thread now!!

And although belated, I respect what you are risking for your country. I don't agree with your leaders aims, but honorable men and women like you are put in jeopardy because of an aggressive administration.
Stick at it and we'll see you back slamming the ban hammer down in no time!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
For those of you who would like to keep track of my movement. Later this week my next assignment is Fort Hood, Texas. 3rd Brigade of the 1st Cavalry Division. Where I will be jumping right into some high speed training for our pre-ops stageing.

Not sure yet, but I may have more time there once I get settled in. Done helping the trainees here, so off to a regular unit.

More to follow.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Good luck Sir, stay safe.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Woot!

Advisor glad youre doing all right.

Texas in the spring time ain't bad either...mmmbarbecue.

spiderj

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the update. Sounds like you are in the thick of it.

We are blessed to have you out there representing for us. Putting our best foot forward, so to speak.

Know that you remain in our collective thoughts and prayers, if I may speak on behalf of your online community.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Advisor.....

(Salute) my brother! You will be in the thoughts and prayers (of those who pray). Take care of yourself.

Dave

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Good to hear from you,

Take care and i hope your new place is good!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Your regular posts will be sorely missed....best of luck Advisor.....F

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Another update

Finished up my deployment training, and am now in Kuwait stageing area. We are waiting for release to our AO and should be in Iraq by weds latest.

It gets warm here, about 100 degrees by 10 am. I've got a little more down time than have had, so I will pop in when able.

One note, just so every one knows, especially those who are interested in the Research Forum. Please read the topped threads of that forum, and u2u DontTreadOnMe or a SuperMod if I am not online. Reason is, I don't and won't often get a chance to check in, so they are more available to help anyone get started.

With that out of the way, thank you all for the replies, I'll be around and checking in when able to.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Best of luck.
Keep safe.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Dulcimer

Will do, as always consider it done.

Iraq is getting fairly hot, already the heat index is over 120 degrees, and supposed to get hotter by July. Water and Gatorade are the main drinks.

Thank you all, for your kind words and support. Will keep checking in when time is available.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hey Advisor, Do you need anything? If so U2U me and I'll see if I can't get the goodie bag to you. Shouldn't be a problem.

Did this for my son, don't mind doing it for you.

Roper

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
1. Much appreciate your contributions.

2. Much appreciate your new contributions to . . . at least the ideal of freedom . . . through . . . risky business.

3. God's best protection, guidance, provision, companionship . . . in your new . . . adventures.

4. Please be alert for . . . unusual . . . events, factors, trends, objects, tools . . . in the locales and actions you will be . . . around and part of. Share what's reasonable and safe to share when convenient, please.

5. May all who respect and cherish you persistently show it regardless of the distances and challenges involved.

6. Prayers and encouragements aplenty along the way.

7. May The Lord's Confidence and Courage in Him and in His provisions for you be tangible realities persistently in coming months.

Thanks for the honor of sharing this great website with you.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Iraq is getting fairly hot, already the heat index is over 120 degrees, and supposed to get hotter by July. Water and Gatorade are the main drinks.

Keep your head down...

but keep your chin up, ADVISOR.

Use sunscreen.

Use bug repellant.

Drink.

God Bless you.

We're proud of you.

-2l82sk8

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Aw... this thread still alive?

Who cares.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Gods speed ADVISOR.Thank you for your hard work here at ATS and especially your greatest contribution of protecting our dignity and freedom in the world.Please come home safe.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You will be missed. Take care of yourself. Thank you for all your contributions.
-Be blessed

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join