It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember this? This guy sounded real!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow, great thread

My personal opinion is that either:
1. Brian was legit or
2. He believed what he was saying (drugs or mental condition being the reason for it)

Now, looking at some recent threads/events you truly have to wonder...

1. Brian's statement:

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
RYAN: "OKAY, um, um, (panic) ok w-well, well we're thinking of as as aliens out there (sigh), uh, there there extra-dimensional beings that an earlier precurser of the um, space program made contact with (sigh) uh, they are not what they claim to be. Uh, they have infiltrated a lot of uh, (panic) uh a lot of aspects, of of of military establisher, particularily the area 51, uh, th-the disasters that are coming they (panic) the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them, (sigh) and (sigh) theres a lot of SAFE areas in this world, that they could begin moving the population to now, art, (panic)"

2. This thread about the 7 seals

3. Art heading off to the Philippines

Originally posted by seentoomuch
So, say the call was a joke, and Area 51 was listening to the broadcast during their nightshift and when they heard the caller they thought one of their own was about to spill the secrets so they threw the switch on the satellite link. Afterwards they realized that it was not one of their workers. FYI Area 51 is very close to Art's home outside Pahrump, which is where he was broadcasting from at that time. He recently moved to the Phillipines and broadcasts from there. I think his wife does the screening for him (not sure).

Looks like the end of the world boys and girls!

(ok maybe not, but interesting coincidences anyway...)

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So, how does the broadcast work? I thought George Noory was the only host now and Art retired. Do they do the show together?

Like I said, I checked the C2C site and they broadcast on XM. You can also listen via internet by tuning into an affiliate that is on the net if you don't want to pay the fee at the C2C site.

By the way, why did Art move to the Philippines?

An3, I say do what you feel is best. You are right; lying isn’t a good way to start. You will know what to do when the time comes, I’m sure.

STM, welcome to the discussion and thanks for the input. Hey, don’t I know you from somewhere!

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
So, how does the broadcast work? I thought George Noory was the only host now and Art retired. Do they do the show together?

From what the Program Schedule on the site says,Art will be hosting Saturday & Sunday. Maybe he's just the weekend guy now....not too sure.

an3 : Hope you'll be on here tomorrow night (tonight I guess
),keeping us updated on your attempts to get through.I found a way,thanks to you jbondo,to listen to C2C over the net through an affiliate.So I can't speak for everyone,but I know I'll be listening tomorrow and cheering you on man.Good luck.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by DocGonzo]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Art Bell info:

Art moved to the Phillipines a few months back and is now married again! His long time wife that most people knew of is no longer in the picture (not exactly sure what happened to her). Art started having very very severe back issues a while ago, that's when George Noory started to fill in. As Art's back got worse and worse, he only did appearances from time to time, George sort of became the regular guy. Anyway, Art met another woman, moved to the Phillipines, got married, and now does the show only on Sat. and Sun.

Peace, Mondo

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Alright gang, tonight is the night where we all hope an3krist calls into Art Bell at midnight (12 a.m.) central time to ask about the famous call and, "Brian".
Tune into Coast to Coast AM tonight to see what happens!!
Best of luck to you an3krist, hope to hear some news, and again, thanks for taking the initiative to try to find out about this case!

Peace as Always, Mondo

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I will also be cheering you on an3! Hope we can recognize which caller you are quickly enough in case you get thru and pitched quickly. Although I think from what you say you'll do OK.

I just find it strange that Art would move to the Philippines. The average American doesn't just up and move to the Philippines to retire. Usually it's Florida or Arizona. Just makes me a bit paranoid.

Yea, I said it! Paranoid!

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Uh oh, the pressure's on now! I hope y'all aren't getting your hopes up too much. I would like to think I'm going to do it, but like I said I've never actually listened to his show before, so I'm going to have to listen to his show first before I decide if it's a good idea for me to call in. I don't see why it wouldn't be, but I just don't want everyone to be pissed at me if I change my mind. Also, it might be a little later than midnight when (if) I call because I'm going to be out for a little while tonight, not sure when I'll be back. To be honest with you I think tomorrow night might work better, but I'll do my best to back in time to get a feel for his show and call in. I don't really know how his, or any other radio show for that matter, really works. I'm curious if there's a time limit or whatever, because I've strategically designed my "barage" of questions and I wouldn't want to get booted after only two or three of the questions and not get a chance to get to the meat of my "interrogation". Not to mention the fact that I may not even get past the screener. (Still debating whether to do it cloak and dagger style or just tell the screener the truth.) Anyway, so yeah, don't stay up too late kiddos thinking I'm guaranteed to be on tonight then be all angry at me when I don't call in or don't make it on. But I will do my best...

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think you guys are maybe missing an angle on this.

Look around you. Look at what you're doing. Take one small look at the fact that this has caught your attention.

Ask yourself why that is.

Yep. It's because they cut the transmission.

Now read over that again. What does that amount to? In case you're not following me, let me put 2 and 2 together: They made this catch your attention. They're totally aware that by killing a UFOlogist they're creating a martyr, they're perfectly aware that by cutting this transmission they're confirming so many beliefs.

This is yet another yellow brick road to fantasy land. They knew this would have you all speculating about this one subject... maybe they did that to divert our attention away from something true. What else was on that show? Perhaps there was something there that they wanted to distract our attention away from?

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MouseOnMars
I think you guys are maybe missing an angle on this....

I think if you read over this thread again you'll see that we didn't miss this angle at all, although maybe we weren't very clear on our vocalization of this possibility. Can I ask, however, who you think "they" are? You keep saying "they" may have been doing this, "they" may have been doing that, "they" martyed somebody, etc. You say those things as if you're making a conclusive statement as to the mystery of this situation. We realize that this whole thing may be a diversion or a publicity stunt even. One of the biggest parts of this investigation is discovering who "they" are. This may well be a "yellow brick road to fantasyland," but we'll never know until we expend all avenues of investigation. You can't deny ignorance without going down a few wrong roads every once in awhile.

[edit on 18/11/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
We have two things going on here in my opinion (Though I haven't read ALL the posts). And am about to listen to the audio.

From what it seems. HE, believes this to be true. Either he's a paranoid schizophrenic who truely believes what's going on (Similar to John Nash's a Beautiful Mind). Or that what he claims is indeed happening. I'm open-mided, but I still bet it's the first one...

EDIT: He could be a good actor/pranker. I would say the feed going off is coincidence. Still there is a SLIGHT chance that it is not...

[edit on 18-11-2006 by GovernmentPawn]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
No pressure an3.I'm kinda sketchy about calling into these shows as well,but I think you'll do just fine.Seems like you've got a game plan as far as questions go.When you get back tonight please update us here as to if your gonna do it or not,that way we won't be listening for four hours for something that won't be on.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist

Originally posted by MouseOnMars
I think you guys are maybe missing an angle on this....

I think if you read over this thread again you'll see that we didn't miss this angle at all, although maybe we weren't very clear on our vocalization of this possibility. Can I ask, however, who you think "they" are? You keep saying "they" may have been doing this, "they" may have been doing that, "they" martyed somebody, etc. You say those things as if you're making a conclusive statement as to the mystery of this situation. We realize that this whole thing may be a diversion or a publicity stunt even. One of the biggest parts of this investigation is discovering who "they" are. This may well be a "yellow brick road to fantasyland," but we'll never know until we expend all avenues of investigation. You can't deny ignorance without going down a few wrong roads every once in awhile.

The answer to who "they" are is a bigger investigation than anyo f this, and this is really the wrong forum for that. "They" are the cabal, the bilderbergers, the secret rulers of the world or their pawns. In whatever form, "they" certainly exist, "who" is not clear, but some organisation or individual is pulling the strings.

Maybe it was a publicity stunt, maybe, but you can't dig a hole with an imaginary spade. In other words, idle speculation won't uncover the truth. If you guys want to find out about this, you're going to have to ask questions.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think the radio station just took advantage of the timing of this disturbed individual calling and mentioning the triangulation and added a little creative flair to end the call and keep the listeners tuned in. It wouldn't surprise me.

Pie

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
an3, I prefer talk radio over other themes so I have a good idea as to how it works.

First listen, you are under no obligation to "come thru" for us. If you get on, just do your best and if you don't get on then so be it!

Second, even the shows with average popularity tend to get blasted with calls. It's likely that people will start calling in as soon as they will answer the phones. Before you know it they will be as deep as lines are available. So it is probably best to be calling in as soon as possible.

Third, there usually is no set time limit. It’s all in how the host feels about it. Most of them have huge egos and if they feel that you are getting the best of them they will dump you. It’s best to not sound condescending or smarter than the host. If you can get them to give up the info and make it seem like it’s their idea then they are more likely to cooperate. Sometimes you need to use a little reverse psychology.

Finally, regarding the new arrivals, it's great to have more input but it would be wise to read the thread thoroughly first.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
An3,

Definitely do not use a cellphone! Art hates taking calls from cellphones due to the poor audio, and also you will probably be on hold a long time. He will only take 3 - 5 calls at the end of the first hour. Most of these people called a half hour before the show even started, you might want to start trying a hour before the show and just keep hitting redial until you get through. If you don't make it through in the first hour of the show you might as well wait until tomorrow night. The 2nd hour onward will be devoted to a different subject and if you call in with questions that aren't related Art will just hang up on you.

When you are on-air just call him Art, just say, Hi Art! Been curious about what happened with that area 51 guy that called in and then just as he was about to spill the secrets you lost your satellite link. If he was joking as he claimed in a later call how did he shut down the satellite link? Isn't Area 51 close to where you lived? Have you ever found out what happened to the satellite link?....etc..etc. Fit all of your questions in before you let him answer or he may mute you and just answer the first question.

Originally posted by jbondo
Third, there usually is no set time limit. It’s all in how the host feels about it. Most of them have huge egos and if they feel that you are getting the best of them they will dump you. It’s best to not sound condescending or smarter than the host. If you can get them to give up the info and make it seem like it’s their idea then they are more likely to cooperate. Sometimes you need to use a little reverse psychology.

You are so right, Jbondo!

STM

[edit on 18-11-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oh boy, this isn't going to work as I planned it.
Hmmmm. I'm listening to the talk show that precedes Coast to Coast, and there seems to be a lot of muting going on. The caller gets one question and then receives no chance for a rebuttle or additional questions. Also, the whole ego thing worries me a bit. My whole strategy is kinda out the window because I turned my questioning into a kind of interrogation. It would make an interesting conversation, but if I offend Art's intelligence or his ego the conversation might be short-lived. It's a shame, because I'm so proud of my strategy and my list of questions.
Well, I don't really see any way to get the answers that I want if there's a potential of getting muted, and with the whole don't-offend-his-ego thing. I think I should just go with my original strategy, if I can even call tonight, and if he doesn't like it we can all assume that it was a hoax that he himself orchestrated.
Maybe I'll tell him that at first: "If you hang up on me before I get a chance to ask all my questions my aquaintences and I, who have a lot of power and pull in the cyber world, will be forced to believe that you orchestrated a hoax and tricked your loyal listeners as a publicity stunt, so don't hang up on me until I'm done talking!" Eh, that might not work...

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Getting tuned in right now, last I heard it was Ian Punnett doing stand in for Art,a guest appearance but he is boring, 5 minute countdown right now, good luck and don't sweat it if you can't get in!!!

My edit, Art comes on at 12 am central time ,so we are good to go !!!

[edit on 19-11-2006 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Yeah....that might not work out too well lol.I say just state what your calling about,and tell him you have a few short questions that you'd like to ask him,if he'd be so kind.I think maybe politeness is the way to go,but that's just me.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Just tried calling the number into the show to see if the lines were taken, a lady answered and said to wait until the program started. Guess they've changed their method since he moved to the Phillipines.

Here's the numbers:

Western US: 1-800-618-8255 (toll free)
Eastern US: 1-800-825-5033 (toll free)
First time caller: 1-818-501-4721
Wild Card line: 1-818-501-4109 (anyone can call)

STM

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Show's starting! Nice work STM,this oughtta help out the cause quite a bit.

Art said you can begin calling right now,and they'll be answering lots of calls I think.
Awesome for us!

Oooook if you don't get on I'm gonna be po'd.....a 2nd Grader,who probably was lying,just called in saying he saw a UFO.Maybe he was serious,but still.
[edit on 19-11-2006 by DocGonzo]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join