Hm, this might have to wait until tomorrow night when I can call in the first hour. STM says that Art was asking for callers and had a few lines open
in the beginning. Tomorrow night I'm not doing anything, so I won't be too busy to call. I'll keep listening tonight and see if he opens lines
again, but this will probably have to wait til tomorrow. I would imagine Sunday nights are easier to get on anyway, but I dunno. I didn't know he
plays music on his show! I love that song "Roundabout" by Yes. Haha. Hm, but yeah so here's the questions I was originally gonna ask just so
y'all know what my original plan was but I've pretty much thrown that strategy in the trash:
1. "Do you personally believe that Brian was just a hoaxer or do you think maybe he had been telling the truth in his first call?"
2. "Does it raise any red flags with you that Steve, a caller who claimed to be a current employee at Groom Lake Facility, actually predicted that
Brian would call back and say it was a hoax?"
3. "Aside from the call from Brian 'confessing' to his hoax, do you have any other reason to believe it was a lie? Any sources confirming the
validity of his confession or the falacy of his original call?"
4. "Do you think there's any significance whatsoever in the fact that the call happened on September 11th?" (And if he said no because he thinks
it was a hoax- "If the call had been real, would you think there was any significance then?")
5. "Do you ever worry that something you say or someone you talk to may put you or your show in some kind of jeopardy, after what happened with the
satellite getting knocked out that night? Have you since or do you plan on ever opening the line to Area 51 employees, or any other groups
6. "Now, my last question is, if YOU, for whatever reason, had been involved in this hoax, if that is what it was, do you think you would admit it to
your listeners after the fact or would you take the secret to your grave?" (I worded it so as not to be too accusatory, but prevent it from being a
simple yes or no answer!
I think he wouldn't have taken too well to this question though.)
So if anyone else gets to call before me you can use some of those questions if you want, although rewording might be a good idea. I'm working on a
revised list of questions for if I call in.