It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember this? This guy sounded real!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I know Coast to Coast can be a bit wacko at times, BUT I am trying to locate a storyor link to a story that I once heard there.
There was a guy that called in about aliens, EBE's, and the government being after him. Here's the thing though....this guy called in and while on the air, He was really freaking scared that they were coming after him that very moment! Who knows if it was real of course, but this guy was convincing as heck! The sound of his voice sent chills down you back. It was a while ago, but way freaky!
Any ideas on this one, thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I remember that. He disappeared, George offered him to call back, but he never did. I listened to it last year, but it may have been from the archives by then. Email the website and ask for the date, they may still have it online.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Yeah, that guy was supposed to be contacted again but no response! If anybody out there wants to hear somebody really really scared, let's find that call and post it hear....this call/guy will really stand the hairs up on you neck!
Could have been just a good actor, but I really think this guy believed what he was saying and he sounded scared for his life!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Speaking of wacky Coast-to-Coast calls.... anyone remember JC (or Jaycee)?

That guy is NUTS... he's a wacko Christian fundamentalist who calls in and basically condemns Art, George and whatever guest they have on at the time. They all know when he calls and every now and then, George lets him through and he just goes for 5 minutes, ranting and raving. It's hilarious.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The guy was acting. Some time later, he called Coast to Coast to explain the thing and to apologise.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
The guy was acting. Some time later, he called Coast to Coast to explain the thing and to apologise.

yes your right Orion437 thare is a link someware about it and a link with the mp3.
I hate when people poll that kind crap.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by slayerfan]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ahhh the Area 51 guy where the line got cut off ?. I have the on MP3 somewhere but there was a thread around here somewhere there people seem to think they debunked it ?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yes, that's the guy! Not really sure how they debunked it, the guy sounded as scared as anybody I have ever heard!! However, the mp3 that I heard had been overlaid with music so I am sure it is not the original. I would love an audio link if anybody can find one........happy searching as I will also do

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That call provides the background for a Tool song on Aenima - it's creepy as hell...

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
www.metatech.org...

Heeeeere you go!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
Yes, that's the guy! Not really sure how they debunked it, the guy sounded as scared as anybody I have ever heard!! However, the mp3 that I heard had been overlaid with music so I am sure it is not the original. I would love an audio link if anybody can find one........happy searching as I will also do

The guy called in & said he was the guy (then re-acted out his panic), & art stated he would leave it up to the listeners to decide... Some said it sounded like him, others said it didn't and it was a cover-up ploy...

Pretty ironic though, in the middle of his talking the entire show went offline for literally around half an hour... If it was in fact fake, the irony of the technical difficulty is really odd... Though there was some things said that several other problems were happening with the satalite prior to his calling in, which lends creedence to the irony over the actual take-out...

[edit on 11/3/2006 by bobby3]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That guy sounded like his life was going to end, like something was after him, like he was very scared and he KNEW what was coming, because he KNEW the consequences for coming to the public like that.

I don't know if art said his name was Ryan or what but heres what I heard of what went on in the conversation:

ART: "Ryan, your on the air hello."
RYAN: "Hello art."
ART: "Yes."
RYAN: "Hi. Um. I-I-I, I don't have a whole lot of of time, um, (sigh)"
ART: "Well, look. Let's begin by finding out wether your using this line properly or not."
RYAN: "Ar..Area 51. um.."
ART: "Were you an employee or are you now?"
RYAN: "A, I am former employee"
ART: "Former employee."
RYAN: "I, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago, and , and, (sigh) I, I've been kinda been running across the country, um, man I don't know where to start, there, there gonna um, they'll triangulate on this position really really soon. um."
ART: "So you can't spend a lot of time on this can you? So give us something quick!"
RYAN: "OKAY, um, um, (panic) ok w-well, well we're thinking of as as aliens out there (sigh), uh, there there extra-dimensional beings that an earlier precurser of the um, space program made contact with (sigh) uh, they are not what they claim to be. Uh, they have infiltrated a lot of uh, (panic) uh a lot of aspects, of of of military establisher, particularily the area 51, uh, th-the disasters that are coming they (panic) the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them, (sigh) and (sigh) theres a lot of SAFE areas in this world, that they could begin moving the population to now, art, (panic)"
ART: "But there not doing, there not doing anything."
RYAN: "They are NOT, they want the major population centres wiped out! (panic) So that the few that are left will be more easily controllable."
ART: "Discharged."
RYAN: "(Sigh/Panic) I, I start again..... (space)....."

End of my recording of the conversation, before the blackout.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Art Bell (or George) said this same guy (or someone claiming to be him) had called after this (days? weeks?) and said something like, "I'm all better now." I can't remember if it was stated that this was a prank, but I remember that it was left without definitive closure.

What has not been explained is the fact that the satellite that Art/George use to broadcast their show was inexplicably "knocked out", or knocked the show off of the air during that guy's phone call.

Was this ever explained? If not, we still have a mystery, and there could definitely still be some weird stuff going on that we need to know about...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Great responses to all so far!

That guy, sounds like his name is Ryan, just could not have ben acting I don't think! Needless to say that Art Bell's satellite feed was cut off as well. Great play by play quotes!

To any of you who have not heard this guy...PLEASE check out the link provided!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Very very wierd... Thnx for the upload tough!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
Great responses to all so far!

That guy, sounds like his name is Ryan, just could not have ben acting I don't think! Needless to say that Art Bell's satellite feed was cut off as well. Great play by play quotes!

To any of you who have not heard this guy...PLEASE check out the link provided!

My friend trust me, i was impressed too...but the guy called later and explained everything.
Im looking for the mp3 of this.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by Orion437]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Orion437,

For the link, check the above posts!

Sort of a bummer that he called in to explain! You say he admitted it was a hoax, or he was under severe stree or what was his deal exactly if you can remember??

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
www.metatech.org...

Heeeeere you go!

This guy wasn't acting.I have heard people in panic situations lots of times.You can tell when someone is generally afraid because it is audible in every part of their speech.It has a certain flow to it.people who are acting to be afraid it isn't as obvious.What was making feel like that is another story.Whether it was genuine or he has some kind of mental disorder which makes him think that is another story.It would be interesting to find this guy and maybe let Alex Jones do an interview with him

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiS2000
That call provides the background for a Tool song on Aenima - it's creepy as hell...

That TOOL song is actually not a song but more of a secret track on the end of the Lateralus CD called "Faaip De Olad". Amongst all the electronics buzzing and drumming you can hear the mans voice from the call.... VERY CREEPY!!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have never heard that befor, thank you very much for finding it. It's either

1. A man with some sort of medical condition taken over him and he really believes in this therefore coming across as being extremely believable or

2. He is what he says he is and he was absolutely terrified and needed to say something out in the open to get a load of his chest but knew for an absolute fact that he was not safe calling in.

Whichever it is the obvious thing to be really concerned about is the fact that somebody can can flick a switch and power out a radio station so people can't get any closer to the truth.

I'm going for number 2.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join