It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment: Calling down the Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:
sbj

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Don't mean to crap on your parade, but since you refuse to change the operating perameters of your experiment you are all going to waste your time. You can use mediitation unil you are blue in the face but you will not have disclosure.

Have fun....

AA

Well Negative Nancy, not to flame but I believe if you had read the rest of the thread, you'd have read that Hank wants to keep things going as planned THIS TIME. If nothing happens this time, then next time things can possibly be tried your way, or some other way. This is a group effort and I am definitely on board for this. And since that this is a group effort, we all need to collaborate on ONE place. Not DC, not the "Big House," not an IHOP (ok that last one was mine...haven't had lunch yet!). This one is Hank's baby, and he chose the Statue of Liberty. Maybe the next one can be voted on.

The biggest reason that we need to focus on ONE area (IMO), is not because we need to focus energy (though that won't hurt at all), its because if a group of people on the internet can't put aside their egos for a day and collectively decide on a place, and all be happy about it, then why would they even want to make contact now? If we can't conduct an experiment together, I don't think we're ready. Again, just my opinion.

Oh and Hank, Upper Penninsula or Lower? I'm a fellow Michigander! Great idea and I'm all in!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hank what you fail to realize is most people think AlienAgenda needs a psychiatrist and very strong medicine.

Hank, do you have anyone to try and document it, I can not remember. Trying to be the skeptic, I think it is a great experiment, but we need someone with a good view.... and a camera.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
LOL ok I will crap on your parade, this won't work why because the OP of this thread has no clue what it is proposing....

Lets sit around and ask for aleins to show themselves over one the most heavily populated coties in the world.... DUH.... LOL

AA

Oh and Hank sixpack my thread is producing "REAL"results.... just keep reading.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
As of this writing I am in Arenac County, in the lower peninsula, though I have lived in MANY different areas of Michigan, from down by Toledo, Ohio,to up by Escanaba.

Also, I have no one documenting anything in NYC. I do not want a conflict of interests on my part by having someone I know being the person to capture or record the event.

(And yes, I think some people need to seek help on this forum.. but that is WAY beside the point. But who am I to judge? I see Hatman, have nightly dreams of running on all fours like a dog, and am haunted by visions of a house.)

sbj

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
AA:

Listen man, while you claim to "know" that this will not work, none of us do since that we're not privy to the plethora of evidence that you have yet to present. In your OP of "Proof Positive" you don't want people to flame you. Please do not flame this thread because your opinion differs from the others here (and until you present evidence, all it is is your OPINION).

I'm not trying to come down on you (heck, I've been trying your idea proposed in the above mentioned thread). I'm just simply asking that you respect the ideas and opinions of the other people here, just as you expect the same respect. In an experiment such as this one, negative thoughts and pessimistic attitudes can do nothing but hinder.

Remember, we all want to reach the same destination, we just have different ideas on how to get there.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

If we try it several times, with negative results, we can conclude it is garbage

Hank, do you really believe that?

How many times would you conduct an experiment to conclude it was garbage? Most people would simply give up if it didn't work but if they then claimed it was garbage from that, I wouldn't put much credence to the conductors of the experiment.

The fact that this would be considered loony by many is irrelevant, you could do this every week for the rest of your life, conclude on your deathbed that it was garbage and you still may be wrong.

Interestingly, I don't think you have a snowballs chance of making this work but never say never. I love how I'm on both sides of this particular fence.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well, to be honest..

I have already done this experiment on my own.. and I think it worked. My earliest posts on ATS hint at it, but I need more data before I can call it. I centered around the Seatle area, and came here to see if anyone reported anything. There were a few reports, and I decided I needed to declare my intent this time before trying the experiment, and amplifying my experiment with the help of others.

I am NOT a zealot however. I am lucid enough to know that if an experiment conintually fails, there may be something inherantly wrong.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Your protocols are wrong, that's why its not going to work.... If you don't think rationaly about you get crap.

Change them and it will work....

AA

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
For the sake of entertainment, I would like to know what parameters should be changed, and what rational thought process you used to come up with that method.

[edit on 14-11-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I am using my mental powers to tell the aliens right now to make themselves present to the public eye in the state of NEW YORK!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I am going to continue my meditations today, 5 hours and 20 minutes from the time of this post, 4 PM EST, and will continue for 1-2 hours depending on time restraints.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
They told me to tell you that they can't make it today hank, perhaps some other time---not!

Their exact words, I swear, sorry---

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My sources told me that they could not obtain an intergalatic green card to get parking permission to be over New York city, or maybe it was an intergalatic SS#.

AA

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
More sarcasm..

I ask a question in response to a claim you make and you give sarcasm as your answer. It's frustrating, especially coming from you, time and time again.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
havent checked up on this thread for a while i see we have a lot negativity going on. It was a great idea and think you should keep continuing to do this who knows maybe there just a bit late, or could it be there dates are different so the 15th could be 2morrow for them (just an idea). As i sed b4 im not a meditator so i cant really do alot to help but i can cheer the idea on cos i think it could work in the future.

and AA maybe you should stop with the jokes and sarcasm (not saying this nastly or anything) but i dont think there welcomed. you dont have to like the idea but you dont have put it down all the time.

[edit on 15/11/2006 by spookymulder]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I gave it a shot myself for you but when I don't feel it in my gut I don't expect much.

Sorry, I just don't feel it.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Does anyone live in NY or know of someone there that can stay up and see if anything happens. Or perhaps find a source that keeps tracks of ufo reports. I think I remember seeing one that is nationwide and keeps track of ufo sightings per state.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
www.mufon.com is a good website for tracking sightings. I will be looking at it in a few days and seeing if there is any kind of spike. I will also be looking at other sources, including local news websites, and things of the like.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

For the sake of entertainment, I would like to know what parameters should be changed, and what rational thought process you used to come up with that method.

Ok first you need to realize that ET is not going to come over a heavily populated area under any circumstances…. Not now not for a long time, and if they do it’s not because of us it’s because they have something to do.
This is how I would change the protocols, Hank pick a location that is near your home something that is in the open like a field or a clearing in the woods make sure it is away from populated areas though. Go there during the day and take some video of the area, in particular of a large tree or rock or mountain.
Now post the short film on ATS, I can help you if you need it… Next you need to put the idea of ET coming to this spot (remember pick a SELECTIVE spot in the film) into the collective conscious of the grid of the universe. This is easily accomplish by PURE INTENT, you see there is no other force in the universe that is more powerful than your simple thoughts. Have everyone that is interested on ATS put their thoughts on that spot for 1 week at exactly 10:00PM each night.
Then on the eve of ET coming to visit go back into that spot with a lot of cameras and some close friends and see what happen. You will get exactly what you want….
ET will hear this, and they will respond…. They will respond.
This of course is only my 2 cents…
AA

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Where is the rational thought process? Why have you come up with this method? Why would they rick being caught on video if they knew they were walking into it? If I changed cameras to guns would they still come? What if MY intent was video but the people I brought with me brought guns?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join