It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment: Calling down the Aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

ET will hear this, and they will respond…. They will respond.
This of course is only my 2 cents…
AA

Sorry AA, ET is not in the show business---
There will not be any public disclosure, only personal disclosure---but only for some.

But they do card tricks---

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Sleeper I am (lol) trying to help him out.... please I hate card tricks.. lol

hank why must you always question everything, if you dont like it dont try it.... choice is yours.

Sleeper stop making me laugh bro.... i am tring to help the dude.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
hummmm I think its time to change your method.... So quiet I can hear myself sleeping.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AA

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Changing the method after only one or two trials is not scientificly sound. Even if something is reported, and statistically reports of UFO's are not reported same day and sometimes take several days to surface, it would not mean it was a success. Everything from coincidence to hoax could be the explaination and would still warrant further study.

As welcome as you are to post here, I must assure you that your sarcasms and rapier wit are lost here, as I have indulged them as much as I am going to.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Changing the method after only one or two trials is not scientificly sound.

You have no method, scientifically sound you can even organize a handful of folk to to agree on a time and a place, what you have is folks waiting 2 or 3 weeks for a non-eventful exercise that will produce nothing but sleepy folk. Your times are spermatic, you cant get anyone to agree on a place, and the only one that seems to be doing anything or at least they say they are is you. The “you” who simply refused to change a faulty exercise, and make folks wait another month or two for another non eventful exercise. You sir need to change your exercise to a scientific method or give up all together.

And being the good Samaritan that I am I even GAVE YOU a method that will yield desired result and you reply by asking even more asinine questions.

As welcome as you are to post here, I must assure you that your sarcasms and rapier wit are lost here, as I have indulged them as much as I am going to.

I have no clue what you are trying to relay here, but if it follows the same logic as your exercise well then….. do I need to say more.

AA

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You seem to think that ATS is the the extent of experiment. As I have stated previously, I have done this before with what could be considered coincidental results. The scope of involving ATS members is a way to include them into the experiment, but the lack of detail in my method and seeming lack of syncronicity is more to protect the actual method I am using from scrutiny until a time that the data can be analyzed properly and varified independantly.

While I am not suggesting the method you have offered isn't in and of itself scientific, you cannot argue with the fact that changing one's experiment midstream is not a wise course of action, especially if all of the factors are not known beforehand.

I am more than interested in the concepts your method has addressed, it is a similar technique that we have used in the past to try summoning Satan. It would be easy to set up, and it will be more familiar to us seeing as it will be a rehash of a lot of the same ground we have already travelled.

However, that is not the focus of THESE experiments. I have a specific target and goal in mind, and in these experiments, the methods I have discussed are suiting our purposes.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

As I have stated previously, I have done this before with what could be considered coincidental results.

Great so you must have pictures or film that you can post right, or is the “coincidental results” part of your own personal experience?

The scope of involving ATS members is a way to include them into the experiment, but the lack of detail in my method and seeming lack of syncronicity is more to protect the actual method I am using from scrutiny until a time that the data can be analyzed properly and varified independantly.

So you post an experiment that you admit lacks synchronicity and detail and tell us that its to protect the very method you are trying to tell us about? What can you independently verify if you admit to not posting all the details and synchronicity….

HUH OK im with you NOT.

While I am not suggesting the method you have offered isn't in and of itself scientific, you cannot argue with the fact that changing one's experiment midstream is not a wise course of action, especially if all of the factors are not known beforehand.

I CAN argue that you ADMIT to not providing all of the detail and synchronicity that is required to have an experiment or method that is not complete, so based on your own admissions one could argue that you have no experiment to disrupt midstream… YA THINK.

I am more than interested in the concepts your method has addressed, it is a similar technique that we have used in the past to try summoning Satan.

Interesting

However, that is not the focus of THESE experiments. I have a specific target and goal in mind, and in these experiments, the methods I have discussed are suiting our purposes.

What experiments?? You are single handedly destroying what you are trying to accomplish by leaving out what you stated above.

What you have is Nirvana….

AA

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The evidence of my claims are in my fist posts on this site. Though I do not have evidence of the experiments in those opening posts, all I have are the claims of my statements.

The goal of my posting the experiment on ATS was not so much to include ATS in the experiment, though doing so increased participation in the thread and got it more notice than it would have say had I just posted the intentions. The purpose was to put to light the experiment itself, and to give at least a little credibility to the results, if contact was achieved.

I could say I called down every UFO sighting for the past five years using this method, but if I never told anyone I was going to do it BEFOREHAND, it would have no grounding and is easily dismissed.

Your entire concern with the experiment stems from your understanding of what we have in mind. The information that has been given thus far is all that is needed to test the hypothesis. When you start furnishing the details of what you are after, you start to steer the results in a certain direction.

I can tell you that you do not know the entire scope of the experiment that is going on, so your concerns, however warranted as they may appear, are moot in this set of experiments.

Not to get personal with you, but you claim to have such a higher understanding of things and are in touch with beings of unlimited understanding, it makes me wonder how you cannot see that things are not always as they seem, and that maybe the experiments in question aren't what they appear at all, at least not in the sense you believe them to be.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Now post the short film on ATS, I can help you if you need it… Next you need to put the idea of ET coming to this spot (remember pick a SELECTIVE spot in the film) into the collective conscious of the grid of the universe. This is easily accomplish by PURE INTENT, you see there is no other force in the universe that is more powerful than your simple thoughts. Have everyone that is interested on ATS put their thoughts on that spot for 1 week at exactly 10:00PM each night.

Hmm, ever heard of materialising thoughts? This is what you suggest to do here and what will show up, if anything, then has nothing to do with ET but a materialised thought.
You would need to do a reference measurement/experiement and summon something else before. If this doesnt works (but all need to believe it will work of course to have the same conditions!) and with the ET it works then you might consider that you really called ET to show and what you see is ET.

edit to add: considered that ET doesnt seems to like to disclosure in a big way (else they would have done already) I however think the thought not to call it to a place where a large population is ..more successfull. That input is good.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by g210b]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The evidence of my claims are in my fist posts on this site. Though I do not have evidence of the experiments in those opening posts, all I have are the claims of my statements.

Hummm this sounds familiar.

The goal of my posting the experiment on ATS was not so much to include ATS in the experiment, though doing so increased participation in the thread and got it more notice than it would have say had I just posted the intentions. The purpose was to put to light the experiment itself, and to give at least a little credibility to the results, if contact was achieved.

I call b&llsh!t on this, you posted it here because you wanted ATS to be involved otherwise you would not have posted it at all. Why you would you not get credibility from the many others you are doing this experiment with outside of ATS? Why post it here at all…. You could simply film it with you inner circle of buddies and then post the experiment and your results in a scientific method right?

If contact was achieved you would have gone right to the papers bro not ATS.

I could say I called down every UFO sighting for the past five years using this method, but if I never told anyone I was going to do it BEFOREHAND, it would have no grounding and is easily dismissed.

Not true you just said above that you where doing this with your buddies before so you could have filmed it and blown us all away.

Your entire concern with the experiment stems from your understanding of what we have in mind. The information that has been given thus far is all that is needed to test the hypothesis. When you start furnishing the details of what you are after, you start to steer the results in a certain direction.

My understanding stems from a supposed method that has supposedly used to call Satan up and Aliens down but my the OP own admission lacks in detail and synchronicity.

I can tell you that you do not know the entire scope of the experiment that is going on, so your concerns, however warranted as they may appear, are moot in this set of experiments.

Your right I don’t know the enter scope of the experiment, no one knows the entire scope of the thread except you and you buddies so why don’t you explain it then… or tell us what the hell the point was the point of starting this thread????

Not to get personal with you, but you claim to have such a higher understanding of things and are in touch with beings of unlimited understanding, it makes me wonder how you cannot see that things are not always as they seem, and that maybe the experiments in question aren't what they appear at all, at least not in the sense you believe them to be.

I am in touch with beings of an unlimited higher understanding of things, the method I gave you was a direct result of contact with them. Your experiments are not what they appear to be because you lack details and synchronicity in them.

Lol

Whatever bro

AA

Hmm, ever heard of materialising thoughts? This is what you suggest to do here and what will show up, if anything, then has nothing to do with ET but a materialised thought.
You would need to do a reference measurement/experiement and summon something else before. If this doesnt works (but all need to believe it will work of course to have the same conditions!) and with the ET it works then you might consider that you really called ET to show and what you see is ET and not a materialized thought.

No I suggested filming the exercise in a controls experiment, what do you think we are try to show in this thread? I offered a way of putting the thought patterns into the universal stream and explained that pure intent and thought are the most powerful forms in the universe.

I have no clue what you are on about, but you are starting to sound like Hank making no sense….

AA

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I see what you are trying to do now, and I was falling for it, but to compare your claim of PROOF with an experiment that by your own admission you do not seem to have the cognitive ability to even be able to FOLLOW is like comparing apples to chainsaws.

By all means, call BS. That is your right as a poster, but just remember you aren't calling BS on anything but a claim I have made as to a reason why I posted an experiment. I have made no claims that I call concrete proof of anything, and I am fully willing to call into question everything from my method to my findings. However, I will not simply allow you to assume I am flat out LYING about my intentions.

Remember that when you pointed the BS finger, you followed it up immeadiately with a claim of being able to communicate with aliens.

This phase of the experiment is over, regardless, and now is the time for data analysis, which admittedly will be a very short period indeed.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Hmm, ever heard of materialising thoughts? This is what you suggest to do here ...

No I suggested filming the exercise in a controls experiment, what do you think we are try to show in this thread? I offered a way of putting the thought patterns into the universal stream and explained that pure intent and thought are the most powerful forms in the universe.

I have no clue what you are on about, but you are starting to sound like Hank making no sense….

AA

It makes very well sense, at least for me. Thoughts not only calls but forms matter!

Anyway. Didn't you want to post information about the universe and everything from the grays?
You are probabily not in the right mod and might get it wrong, but I still really would like to read this.

p.s. The twist you and Hank have is your thing. Don't drag me into this please.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have claimed that and posyed a way for others to have this haen and read the results bo its happening....

Yoi claimed to raise Satan with your buddies lol, you have no data to anyalize and it will be short.... but dam we all have to wait again....

What ever bro....

I hope your results yeild something more crediable thay the asinine method you used.... lol

AA

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well I am glad it makes sense to because I still don't have a clue as to what you are on about.

PS you are involved you posted on the thead....

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Yoi claimed to raise Satan with your buddies lol, you have no data to anyalize and it will be short.... but dam we all have to wait again....

Ah, but here's the rub, my friend. I DIDN'T claim to raise Satan. I claimed that I used a method to TRY to raise Satan. You are so interested in trying to prove that I am some kind of fraud, that you are stumbling over yourself.

And thank you for pointing out what I have already alluded to.. No evidence. Now, I will allow you to have the last word, because the real function of this thread has since passed, and it has turned into nothing more than some kind of grudge you have with me that I simply don't want to waste any more time on.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is precious:

I call b&llsh!t on this....

AA

I have been accused of being rude by more than one person, inclucing yourself AA, even when I wasn't. I've been accused of many things on this thread but I NEVER "called BS" on you at all AA. I wonder why you didn't go to the "stream" before you posted this, it sure didn't help your arguement, except for a precious few that don't want to see.

Back to your regularily scheduled delusion. Oops! Did I just call "BS"? New rules I guess.

BTW, I didn't make them.

Edit: My bad, wrong thread but the premise is the same.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
AA everone has there own methods of doing things some work and some dont hank is just trying his idea out like a said before the thread states its an experiment and i think everyone knows what an experiment is it means that its a test Hanks didnt say that his method was a sure fire way to get aliens to come to earth unlike what your saying in your other posts.
Now why dont we stop arguing about it. its pointless you dont have to like the methods other people use but dont come into the thread and be sarcastic just because you dont like it everyone knows by now you dont like hanks methods which is fine but im sure there are people that dont like yours.

Anyways dont wanna cause a stir but lets stop with the arguing and see if we can get somewhere with this experiement cos i really wanna know if it worked or not.

[edit on 16/11/2006 by spookymulder]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well, I can remain in the middle here with this little feud between Hank and AA. But am I the only other person who is watching with a grin as I watch AA doing to Hank what Hank did to him?

He questions your method and your results and even asks for proof. What an outrage...oh wait, it is only the exact same thing that Hank did to him.

AA may be acting a bit more hostile out of the gate but then again hank did nothing but demand physical proof in AA's thread for quite awhile. Demand proof and refuse to try the method because he couldn't have that proof.

I agree with neither side as arguing in such a manner accomplishes nothing but clogging up threads.

I am just enjoying watching it happen with a reversal of roles.

Oh well. Flame away.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
A subtle difference that seems to elude you is..

I have made -ZERO- claim to have proof of anything. I have made no false claims or unprovable claims and stated them as fact. His hostility stems from my unwillingness to take his claim of proof at face value, but keeping that in HIS thread wasn't good enough. This is actually the second of my threads that he has polluted with his garbage sarcasms, while I have responded to more than one of his threads and made no mention to his outlandish claims or his obvious distaste for me.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Allrighty then! Well - if we can put the swords and mudslinging down for a bit, I'd be interested in getting back on topic.

To wit: what's the next step, Hank? How's the experiment planning & progressing?

Looks like AA's dream-your-way to the gray's has proved to be a bust for nearly everyone (never did see the 'proof positive'). Intrepid hit the nail on the head. 'Nuff said.

So - still looking, still seeking... Any chance you might share a bit of that 'coincidental evidence' you've aquired?

What are us fellow agnostic participants to do?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join