It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment: Calling down the Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Great idea Hank, It would be good if something did happen but I am a pessimist and I doubt anything will happen.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I doubt the 'aliens' will take the risk of showing themselves there when your military is known for shooting at them.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigThat
I doubt the 'aliens' will take the risk of showing themselves there when your military is known for shooting at them.

I'm not convinced that our military could damage a UFO short of atomic weapons. The forces that theoretically are exerted on a ship traveling at interstellar speeds means it must be fairly durable.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
why on the 15th...isnt that the day a certain guy predicted they would show themseleves?

theres a few threads on ATS now that say they are expected to show up this month.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I'm not convinced that our military could damage a UFO short of atomic weapons. The forces that theoretically are exerted on a ship traveling at interstellar speeds means it must be fairly durable.

as shown when the military fired round apon round of shells at a ufo in LA in 1925 i think it was even after direct hits the object still flew away as if undamged so i dint think we have to worry to much about the military

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You're right, SOM, though there are threads predicting 'the arrival' all over the map and all over the calendar. Thus, if and when they do show, somone is bound to say, "see, I told you this was when they would come".

A quick look around will find predictions for Oct 4th (came and went), end of October (allready gone), Nov 2nd (uh, that's today), in 4 months, by the end of the year, within six months, in 2007, '08, 2010, and a whole lot of folKs are citing 2012 (based on Mayan calendars, heiroglyphics, gradula disclosure theories, and 'visions', etc.) - so throw a dart and have some fun...

I think Hank had the right idea. Let's shoot for 11/15. If they show up, a bunch of us can claim credit (esp. the Hankster). If they don't show, well, we can try again for a later date. In the meantime - get those INVITATION vibes cranked up folks!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hi Hank,

You propose an interesting project.

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by DigThat

It would not take atomic weapons to knock down a Zetan-alien ship, but those weapons would need to be advanced nonetheless

One should also keep in mind that their antimatter weapons are much more powerful than our nuclear variations, as Bob Lazar explains in his documentary.

Bob Lazar also testified that he worked on acquired Zetan spacecraft at S4 and that he saw alien spacecraft metal that had a whole blown through it - presumably from US military weapons - as a test.

The US military, even within their traditional (non-black project) weapons, are much more powerful than they were at the time of The Battle of Los Angeles (see also West Coast Air Raid) in 1942.

Zetan ships and probes have very strong metal alloys but no shielding capability. As such, they can indeed be shot down by advanced - yet non-nuclear - missiles and artillery shells.

US Warships Shot Down UFO During Operation Desert Storm

Additionally, the aliens in question have cloaking technology through the generation of a strong electromagnetic field around their probes and manned ships. This produces the effect of optical invisibility.

The US Navy first stumbled upon this in 1943 (a year after The Battle of Los Angeles) during the infamous Philadelphia Experiment. Their goal was to produce stealth from radar for a naval vessel. What they achieved was not only radar stealth but also optical invisibility. In my opinion, the teleporation and time travel facets of that story represent disinformation.

Most of the time, Zetan spacecraft (and US government black project spacecraft as well) are invisible to the naked eye.

In light of the above, even if your telepathic request test proves successful, you will need to have people on the ground with infrared cameras that are trained near and around the Statue of Liberty

Otherwise, you will never know if the desired result was achieved.

Best of luck.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
why on the 15th...isnt that the day a certain guy predicted they would show themseleves?

theres a few threads on ATS now that say they are expected to show up this month.

There is a mundaine answer to this. In my little corner of the world, Michigan, November 15th is lauded as one of the most important days of the year! It is the begining of Deer Hunting Season.

I dont really keep up with predictions so I literally had NO idea that someone made the prediction about the 15th

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Can we make it the Washington Monument so I can sit out on my balcony, have a glass of scotch, smoke a cigar, and freeze my ### off? I've got a really nice camera and a telephoto lense.....come on! Did I mention I'm unemployed so I can devote my entire day to it haha.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

There is a mundaine answer to this. In my little corner of the world, Michigan, November 15th is lauded as one of the most important days of the year! It is the begining of Deer Hunting Season.

I dont really keep up with predictions so I literally had NO idea that someone made the prediction about the 15th

That guy known as "Prophet Yahweh" is also planning to summon UFOs on November 15th:
tech.groups.yahoo.com...

In case you don't know who he is, here is another link: www.alienresistance.org...

Your idea isn't that bad, but I think you should choose a place that is away from the populated areas first so if they don't show up, then we know that it just wasn't because they didn't want to be seen by the a large population.

There is another way of going about this through Dr. Fred Bell's alien technology that he keeps available to the public: www.pyradyne.com...

Dr. Bell set up a Firestarr Orb to call some UFOs:
www.bbsradio.com...

I have actually asked a person who had used a Firestarr about his experience via email:

I had asked:
"Have you had any success in calling the UFO beam ships with your Firestarr Orb?"

He said:
"No, that is more Dr. Bell's gig. I haven't used my equipment for that purpose, as I don't have interest in extraterrestrial contact. I've had the opportunity with others (what I perceived as a different race, aside from the Pleaidian folks) and I chose not to continue it. I'm a bit stubborn about personal growth. ;-) Besides that, the interactions are so different from what we're used to, that it is difficult to manage for many people. Sometimes the beings involved come from such a vastly different reality structure that the "syntax," for lack of better word, that we're used to using/interacting with (such as this simple email communication) is foreign and takes lots of adjusting to. I think Dr. Bell's elaborated more on this recently. It's not like human-like folks just come into people's lives from other worlds and say hello. People have to open their minds way up to what's possible and be willing to entertain any form of interaction whatsoever.
I've seen aerial phenomena before but have not filmed it. I also can't pretend to know what it was that I saw. Have seen quite a few things.
If you're seeking extraordinary experiences with other beings of sorts, it's 100% possible but you have to be a little careful about what you invite in. The pyramid technology in my experience invites in very natural and positive energy. But sometimes the amplification of consciousness is such that you have to take a break from it now and then. I've known a couple people who simply couldn't sleep under these kinds of pyramid structures because it was just too intense for them. I don't know what happened specifically; they just couldn't manage the experience. It opens up doors that if you're not open-minded and willing to explore yourself and the world in fairly deep ways, can be distressing to some people. It's not the technology...it's the person's ability to be open to what it can do, and not indulge in fear.
For me, my main goal has always been to get the full-blown systems III and do the interdimesional teleportation stuff. If you're not familiar, we're talking about physical teleportation into other dimensions. Major stuff. I still plan to, it is a lifetime goal. David Fickle, the U2 producer, has done this with two Firestarrs in place. I just don't have the room currently to do any of this heavy-duty work, it takes some space, and I can't afford another Firestarr right now. When I sell my current Firestarr, I'm reinvesting in a new Receptor, as the one I've had is ten years old now. If I can get a new home in the next year, it must have enough room for the systems III, and if I can afford, it, I'll reinvest in another Firestarr. All of the technologies together intensify the whole experience.
After you get a Firestarr, you have to consider getting into the lasers, which have come down in price a great great deal. They are a must with a Firestarr.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by realanswers]

[edit on 2-11-2006 by realanswers]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Since we have the ball rolling on this one, how about we wait on Washington Monument until after we get the hang of this. I am more than willing to give it another go if this doesnt work on the 15th.

EDIT: LOL PROPHET YAWEH!!

Actually, it was a thread on him that was my first exposure to ATS. I think he is a nutter.. but thats just me. I didnt know he was still in business!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Yeah Prophet Yahweh is a ####ing nut job, but I will hold you to that Hank. But we have to wait until Spring because it just gets colder and I'm a Texan so there is only so much I can take haha.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You just HAVE to get this ATS member named Alien Agenda in on this.

He is rumored to be the PREMIER alien contactor person.

Without his help, you'll never be able to get into "the stream".

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Experiment: Calling down the Aliens

This will not happen in the context you are describing, you need to change your parameters. To much disclosure for to many people.

Hank pick a spot that is close to your home or office or whatever and take a quick movie of it and post the movie here, and get the Google coordinates of the exact spot that you filmed. Then use everyone suggestions to make it happen.

Then go back to the spot with your friends or who ever and film the spot again at the desired time.

Just my 2 cents….

AA

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thank you for your input Alien Agenda.

It will be noted.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
This will not happen in the context you are describing, you need to change your parameters. To much disclosure for to many people.

Yes, by all means lets make sure there's insufficient evidence to prove our case. If you want to do this experiment in the context it is usually carried out, make sure that it happens in a remote location where NOBODY has a camera (for some reason, even though they are trying to call down aliens), where everyone present has a very active imagination, where everyone present already has a belief system that includes UFOs contacting folks, and where there's a charismatic group leader who will sell access to the group and some sort of "manual" on DVD in a kit or something.

Then, when it's all over, come back to ATS and tell folks that the evidence can only be had by trying the experience.

Seriously, though, I'll do this experiment and shoot for the 15th for the statue as originally planned. No wussing out.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Just want to add one thing - from what I gather, aliens don't work on a sense of 'time' like we do. They don't keep to schedules like we keep to our hair appointments. If it's going to happen, maybe it will have to be a mass concentration of simultaneous psychic energy to achieve the goal after all. Then again, maybe they will pin Nov 15 in their little green diaries.. who knows..

BTW great idea. Can we do this from other countries? I wonder if it's possible for someone from the other side of the world to beam a message to appear at the Statue of Liberty? Sounds cool. I just hope plenty of people are there to film it, and keep their hands steady, and the objects in the centre of the frame for once!

[edit on 2-11-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Alien Agenda

Yes, by all means lets make sure there's insufficient evidence to prove our case. If you want to do this experiment in the context it is usually carried out, make sure that it happens in a remote location where NOBODY has a camera (for some reason, even though they are trying to call down aliens), where everyone present has a very active imagination, where everyone present already has a belief system that includes UFOs contacting folks, and where there's a charismatic group leader who will sell access to the group and some sort of "manual" on DVD in a kit or something.

Then, when it's all over, come back to ATS and tell folks that the evidence can only be had by trying the experience.

Seriously, though, I'll do this experiment and shoot for the 15th for the statue as originally planned. No wussing out.

I said bring his freinds and a camera, and yes a remote location is the best place for this to happen.... not in the middle of NY City.....

[edit on 2-11-2006 by Alien Agenda]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I dont see why other countries can't get into the experiment. If our brains are powerful enough to contact Aliens with telepathy, one would assume that people from all over the world can coodinate their efforts and increase the 'signal'.

I was just kinda spitballin this idea to see if it would get any traction. Now that I know people are interested, and are willing to participate, we can modify it in future attempts, assuming this one fails. A massive 'live' calling to the aliens might be something to think about in the future too.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Great idea we can telepathically call to them, and they will have no choice but to vist ol' lady liberty. I bet this works, sure they are smart, but with the will of enough meditators, these aliens will finally give us definitive proof of there existence after avoiding the money shot for millenia. I am so getting my popcorn ready.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join