It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment: Calling down the Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I believe you could be anywhere on Earth and do this. They have Earth mapped out so to find a location would be easy for them if they choose.

As I said, I will also give it what I have but don't be upset if nothing happens.

If it was recorded in history to have happened then it will happen, if not it will not.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Nice idea - only one problem - those of us that live in the Southern Hemisphere have Nov 15 a day before you guys! So when should we jump in? After all, the Southern Hemisphere is better directed to open space where most of the ET's come from...and the more people around the world that participate, the better your chances of success!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
On the 7th I'm gonna try for the Big House they have lots of men up there on the roof for observance and it is restricted air space.

We have a friend here at ATS that is willing to keep an eye open in that area.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh I see!

Trying to call them down to Earth BEFORE us so YOU can claim all the credit!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
NO,

Please don't think that. I was thinking Tuesday the 7th is election day so the place should be busy lots of people around. I think with the men they have on top of the building and it being a no fly zone that if anything happened it might get picked up on Radar.

To be honest I have no luck with telepathy so don't get worked up please.

p.s. I won't put a lot of effort into it, so you should feel secure now.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
On the 7th I'm gonna try for the Big House they have lots of men up there on the roof for observance and it is restricted air space.

We have a friend here at ATS that is willing to keep an eye open in that area.

You feuders gotta settle on a date and location if you want me to sit outside for such an event if it takes place at the "Big House."

Edit: P.S. where my apartment is located gives a stellar view of D.C. but in between is Reagan National Airport, so it's going to take a sharp eye to distinguish those on final approach and those from "elsewhere."

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Baphomet79]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sounds like an interesting experiment...I wish you all success.

Mod Edit: Please Review this post----1-liners in this forum are getting out of hand.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
NO,

Please don't think that.

I was totally kidding. I have no egotistical drive in this, and if someone DOES succeed where I or others fail, thats a good thing, because after all we all want the same thing and your success is all of our success.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
B79,

I'm going to try it myself on the 7th but to be honest I don't have faith in my telepathy. I know I was told long ago by the one I go to (Grey) that I would be able to do it one day but I would have to try very hard for a very long time, I haven't done it.

I just thought maybe it would be better at that location.

I am also going to try with everyone else on the 15th.

Tonight I am going to try self hypnosis and see if I can condition myself, lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
While I absolutely believe in the existence of other sentient beings, I am remiss when it comes to belief in our ability to contact them. Thus, why I volunteered to help out in this project, if anyone wants to experiment with D.C.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ok hopefully no one will forget about this experiment because I'm willing to give it a shot. The other thing that I think would help is to bring people from other forums or discussion groups to participate in this project. And be sure to give everyone who is participating a reminder 1-2 days before the 15th.......

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Anyone else interested in participating tomorrow with the D.C. experiment? I'm busy until 10PM EST tomorrow, but then am throwing a jacket on and squatting on my balcony with my SLR, Tripod, and Cigar (no worries I'll stoke it if I can get a decent shot.) Curious if anyone besides me and Observe are interested, I'm not going to contribute in attempting to participate in the "calling down" because I don't believe I have any form of telepathy, but I am more than willing to help you lot with attempting to document it.

A couple words of caution to reiterate:

1) Between my apartment (21st floor balcony in Arlington, VA) and D.C. is Reagan National Airport, but I still have a fantastic view, my point is, when I post pictures it is going to take a keen eye to differentiate. Not my area of expertise, although I'm a sceptic (not of the existence, but the ability of us to contact them) so don't expect me to post pictures that I do not honestly believe could possibly be a UFO.

2) To the East/ North-East (my apartment is almost dead East from the Washington Monument and the Capital thus I have a clear shot to the White House,) albeit MUCH further out I can see planes coming and going from Baltimore Washington International, not as much a problem but still something for the sceptics to consider.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well I just wanted to remind anyone doing this. I just finished my telepathic session in an attempt to bring the presence of these higher sentients by the statue of liberty. I sent them that message. I can only hope they will show at my request.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Bumping for attention on the 15th - let's give this a shot! I'll see what I can do.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I'm going to try with you.

I tried on the 7th and zip. Unfortunately I go with my gut and I didn't feel it for the 7th and I don 't feel it for the 15th. but it never hurts to try. Maybe luck in numbers.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I got up this morning with the intention of bumping the thread to remind everyone that tomorrow is the day, but I come on and find it already bumped.

I have been meditating on this for weeks now, gearing up for tomorrow's big push. Thanks to everyone who is supporting the experiment.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Meditating on this and the "Proof Positive..." thread technique tonight. Will try to do some meditating on this today when I get time as well...

May be interesting...

It's worth a try...I say, if nothing manifests this time, however, to keep at this. It's a really good idea. Seriously.

And magnito_student is right about the diff. types of recording equipment: infrared, night view, whatever...

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I had a dream of seeing ufos last night, hopefully this means that the chance will be greater. I will also try. Should there be a particular time we should all try to focus on? Probably in the afternoon Eastern Time? Because I'm in Pacific time.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Don't mean to crap on your parade, but since you refuse to change the operating perameters of your experiment you are all going to waste your time. You can use mediitation unil you are blue in the face but you will not have disclosure.

Have fun....

AA

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Don't mean to crap on your parade, but since you refuse to change the operating perameters of your experiment you are all going to waste your time. You can use mediitation unil you are blue in the face but you will not have disclosure.

Have fun....

AA

Who in the hell do you think you are?

You made a thread claiming PROOF POSITIVE of Aliens Communications and havent produced ANY proof. None. Zero. NOTHING. Then you come into THIS thread and claim that our method is all wrong? Based on what? Your knowledge? Your method? Like I said, you haven't the credibility to make ANY claims about ANYTHING, let alone tell someone that an experiment is doomed to failure because the methodology is wrong.

We have a HIGH rate of failure, this much is certain. Everything from Mediation being unable to contact aliens to Aliens as we understand them not even EXISTING could be a problem with our method.

The only true way to fail this experiment would be NOT to do it in the first place. If we try it several times, with negative results, we can conclude it is garbage, much like your claim of alien communications via your "Stream" has been widely concluded as not accurate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join