It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment: Calling down the Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have mentioned before that I stumbled across ATS one night while searching for theories on telepathically calling down alien crafts.

What I want to do is set up an experiment with anyone else that is willing to try. I think this will bridge a bit of a gap between some that think they are in contact with aliens telepathically, and those that are looking for viable physical evidence of their existence.

Here is what I hope to accomplish.

On November 15th, I would like to have a UFO come close enough to a noted landmark to be filmed and photographed by multiple witnesses. The landmark I would choose is one that many people can picture in their mind's eye, The Statue of Liberty.

Now, if you are on board, or think this would be an interesting idea, the instructions are easy to follow.

Get into your 'zone'. If you are a meditator, do that. If you are pyschic, do whatever you do. If aliens contact you other ways, do whatever you need to do to get them to contact you. Now simply express your interest in having the Aliens visiting the Statue of Liberty on the 15th of November.

With any luck, on the 15th, we will get a nice light show by the Statue of Liberty. That will be recorded and viewable.

I will be meditating on it every night until the 15th. I am interested to see what a response to an idea like this will be.

Hank

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
GREAT idea Hank. I know you are a skeptic, and this is a good attempt to actually make something happen. . instead of simply standing back and criticizing others for their attempts (this is NOT a shot at you).

Count me in! I had an interesting experience last night that I will elaborate more on in the proper thread later.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Mama said, it never hurts to try.

Let's just hope if anything does occur someone is there looking up to film it.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
im not a mdeditator or anything like that but i think those who are and are interested should go for it. Ill be keeping my eyes on the news headlines and internet for the days following the 15th. Anyone living in the new york area and captures this on film be sure to post.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Make sure you dont use regular video or camera lenses/or modes and if you do make sure there is another camera or video recorder using infrared or night shot,,,,even if its daylight.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
With a landmark like The Statue of Liberty, in a city like NYC, there is BOUND to be at -least- one person able to catch anything odd that happens in the sky in a viewable media like a photo or a video. There is also bound to be radar evidence.

As stated in the thread, I have a skeptical nature. This does not mean I do not believe, however. I have had my own experiences, but I am looking for -evidence- to back up my belief.

However that being said, I would rather turn away 100 -real- peices of evidence than believe in even one fraud.

So what if something DOES show up in NYC on the 15th? Does that mean we called an alien? Not unless he gets out and tells us so. Ha-ha. It would be evidence that can be judged on its own merits which can be built on by trying the experiment again, but as a stand alone piece of evidence it really wouldn't prove much of anything.

If nothing shows up? Again, that doesn't disprove anything. There are too many variables. Are their aliens? Can they hear our thoughts? Can they get here? Did they WANT to? No, them not coming on the 15th doesn't prove they DON'T exist either.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
radar will surely pick something up and if not theres bound to be commerical aircraft around which may be able to see the ufo especially since they wil be flying at a low altitude for landing or a take off at one of the airports.

[edit on 1/11/2006 by spookymulder]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm in Hank. Great idea - finally someone taking the lead on a little community action! Very cool. What time are we doing this (you should choose a zulu/greenwich time that all posters can relate to and concentrate their efforts in a more simultaneous fashion) - you know, like 8:00pm Eastern (0200 zulu?).

Also - plug this idea in other posts/threads as well when responding (as long as it's not too far off-topic). Although, my guess you'll have limited results from, say Alien Agenda and his 'mind-control-contacting' of the Greys).

Just a warning: if anyone is in New York and assisting with this effort - LEAVE THE LASER POINTERS AT HOME. Lots of neophytes and idiots (even here on ATS) have mentioned in other threads that pointing laser pointers up into the sky will summon a UFO, etc. FUHGETABOUTIT - it's a quick route to jail and a huge FAA fine, among other things.

Good Job, Hank - Let's go for it!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Great idea indeed!!

Hope everybody helps us with this, I will for shure!

And now it's up to ATS to make this thread known!

[edit on 2006/11/1 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure about a specific time, I hadn't thought that a coordinated effort would make much of a difference, but perhaps it will. Tonight, I will begin my meditations an hour after this post is made, I will get the time GMT for my future mediations for tomorrow, but they will all be at this time, 11 PM EST.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Tonight?? Oh - no can do, Hombre... I thought we're all supposed to like be sending out our "vibration invitations" just on the 15th.

But this is ok, too. Kind of like building up to it with a regular stream from now until 11/15, by which time they will have 'heard' us and maybe swoop in for a little look-see. eh?

OK, I'm still in. Starting later tonight but focus on the 15th. Got it.

Hank -the real McCoy!
This is awesome! (I don't think it'll work, but it's still awesome!. No worries - positive thinking only, I know...)

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
No, there was no confusion. I -am- looking at doing this on the 15th, but I am also going to be doing 'dry runs' every night until the 15th. Each night I do it, I will be concentrating on the 15th and The Statue of Liberty.

So this is like a come and go thing with the big night being the 15th

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Do you have to absolutely believe there are aliens to participate in this?
I would help out, but I'm still not totally convinced of anything yet.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
this is a good idea, i would be down, but i live too far away from NY

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I not totally convinced this will work, so I don't see what the harm will be in other skeptical minds getting involved. The theory I have is the more people calling out, the more of a response we can get.

Also, I don't think geography should matter much. I live in Michigan, I chose NYC as a neurtal target that many people worldwide would be comfortable with visualizing.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have a suggestion. How about you pick the 15th at 11 PM at the statue for a one time event and have everyone pump up the psychic energy and requests on their own schedule until that time? Does this make sense?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This is all well and good, but, uh, OMG - what if they, you know, actually SHOW UP!

I can see it now: "Greetings, if you're friendly, welcome. If not: HANK DID IT! IT was ALL HIS Idea!" Just kidding, Hank...

Anyway - I'm trying Alien Agenda's bogus method tonight - though not sure we want the Grey's RSVPing...

Signing out from the West Coast, friends...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
You call it "bogus" but yet you will try. At least you are going into this with a positive attitude. Do us a favor and dont even attempt this experiment In case there is truth to his claim, we dont need your negative power screwing it all up.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I do want to point something out.

At 11:00 PM there are not going to be people at the Statue of Liberty.

The ships can get through the Radar, no problem. The ships can also disguise themselves with lighting to pose as our aircraft.

At 11:00 PM there are not as many people out, even in New York. If they are out they probably wouldn't be looking up.

Showing themself isn't good enough, they would have to do something shocking to get people's attention.

If it doesn't work on the 15th I wouldn't give up. I would do it every month on the 15th after all practice makes perfect.

I would suggest rush hour in New York to be a better time.

I would also suggest you meditate that it is to be up close and personnel so to say.

I have not been all that great with my telepathy even though the one I go to told me I would be able to do it one day.

I will give it everything I have within to help.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
11 PM is merely the time when I am most comfortable in my meditations, not when I believe they will come. By all means, everyone should do it on their own schedual. The thing that is important is that when you are doing it, you direct your energy to The Statue of Liberty and the date 15th on November. If you also want to concentrate on a specific time, like rush hour, I dont see why that would hurt us any.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join