It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment for everyone

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
L3X

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NextLevel

Originally posted by L3X

Originally posted by NextLevel
There are tools, equipment. I can go further if you require.

You are saying that you could do more?

Well, in a word -- yes. But, interestingly, I'm going to ask for two things: public display of my correctness by you to reclaim my 'good name' that has been sapped due to my 'support' of the Serpo thread [early 2006] and -- get this -- no payment whatsoever.

That's right. I don't want a job, in the paying sense. I will be glad to continue my services for your organization (we all know who it is for, so let's not mince words). The problem, or shall we say 'challenge' here is getting your boss to agree to my terms.

And what, pray tell, are they (those dreaded terms)?

The truth. I wish for pure and simplistic truth as payment. I service your requests, and you provide me with unfettered access to critical answers that many men, women and mortals would simply kill for. Would die for. Would go crazy if they knew.

Yep. I want *those* answers, that truth, to my unending questions. And I know you can provide it. In this sense, those who understand will acknowledge that the truth is worth more than multiples upon factors upon exponents of monetary instruments. Yep. Money pales in comparison to the actual truth.

PM me if you accept these terms. Else, bugger off chap.

you have a pm

[edit on 2-11-2006 by L3X]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Alright. This is getting way out of hand now. Not only do we have you yanking us around doing RV's for someone we don't know to support some cause we don't know; but now we have some guy making demands because he thinks he knows everything that's going on!

This thread keeps getting better and better....

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
L3X-

So what's the scoop? Are we supposed to be viewing what's behind the second slab or not?

misspelling of member's name

[edit on 2-11-2006 by 2PacSade]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Who knows. I'm expecting this thread to just kind of die off soon. It's got nowhere else to go now.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hey guys . . .

Just thought you might want to consider the possibility this picture was taken from the ceiling ... Perhaps the floor.

I only received one word. Pictures do not help me much. Broadcast.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by Felorah]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Giving to much information on it can hamper RV results.First off you want people to show you there skills for what purpose?A test .IM sorry but as someone has already pointed out it was show on discovery channel it is no longer RVing but thought transferance.Second you said you wanted to make a list but decided not too.Little iffy there.Third i work for no one unless its the stargate program.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade

Wow. If they really wanted to know.. they would have removed the door. Man.. if I hired a guy to take pictures and he brought me back 3 by 3 pixels black and white photographs I'd have him fired!

The door's got hinges on it for god's sake. Did he not see them?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Where on this "door" is there hinges? It doesn't even look like a door to me. From what I've seen of it, I beleive it's just a wall put up to close off part of the building area.

L3X

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
We have detected five of you that should have some requirements for our purpose.
We would like to point out we are not interested in what lies or might lie behind the door, but only in the door itself. I understand this might have caused some misunderstandings
These updates come from my friend and all of you which could have some potential, has been contacted via u2u

[edit on 3-11-2006 by L3X]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm not sure how if you were only interested in the door itself, you needed any remote viewing abilities. There are several good pictures of the door itself online. Anyone could look at those and tell you a variety of things about the door itself, without having any special skills.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Oh dear , I smell the fetid odour of troll

In single post : 2593681

L3X states :

We would like to point out we are not interested in what lies or might lie behind the door, but only in the door itself. I understand this might have caused some misunderstandings

Whereas in single post : 2585988

The following exchange too place :

Originally posted by L3X

Originally posted by elaine
You want to know what's behind the stone block? Right?

exactly

so unless the “ test “ was a challenge to comprehend what “they” meant , not what “they” said ,

then the chuffing goal posts have been moved

I also note that all meaningful questions into the nature of the “ challenge “ and the validity of the “ correct answer “ have gone unanswered .

Not bloody surprising seeing as how the dammed question changed unannounced

What I want to know is how the five who “ got it right “ knew what question to answer – cos it sure was not the one asked

Did they psychically divine what the real question was – and that was the test , or are some of them retards who miss read the original question and alluded to the correct answer by blind chance ??????

It makes one wonder

APE OUT

[edit on 3-11-2006 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It most certainly does APE. It most certainly does. I noticed those contradicting statements soon after the above post as well. It's a shame too. I have known L3X to make some nice contributions to ATS in the past. It's hard to watch people sink to this level. It really is.

L3X

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
I'm not sure how if you were only interested in the door itself, you needed any remote viewing abilities. There are several good pictures of the door itself online. Anyone could look at those and tell you a variety of things about the door itself, without having any special skills.

it is not anything you could see in a photo of any kind and we realized, it was better to reduce the field of enquiry, in order to avoid further misunderstandings, therefore, we decided to concentrate on the door itself, rather than on what lies behind

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm sorry. I honestly think you are starting to dig yourself into too deep of a hole with this thread. You have contradicted yourself several times, and always seem to change the purpose and objective everytime someone calls you on it. I really just think you are beginning to bury yourself here.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Boss dont know jack according to your own official website which states:

'It has come to be known in popular literature as "The Door." This popular name of course implies that the slab actually serves the function of a door, leading to – well, who knows what? But until we can peer behind it, or perhaps even open it, we will never know for sure what it really is and what it meant to the builders of Cheops. So for the time being, it might be more appropriate to refer to it simply as the "USO" – the Unidentified Stone Object.'

www.cheops.org...

L3X

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I'm sorry. I honestly think you are starting to dig yourself into too deep of a hole with this thread. You have contradicted yourself several times, and always seem to change the purpose and objective everytime someone calls you on it. I really just think you are beginning to bury yourself here.

look, you can think what you want but we made these decisions together, so the lasts updates don't came from me, but from him and if there will be some developements in future, voices will spread eventually and you with all of you will know the truth or something lilke that, but for now i can't say anything plus

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Say what you want pal. I honestly think you (or your boss) have led us on a wild goose chase with what I believe to be an obvious hoax. I'm not sure if the purpose of this thread was to garner points or just attention, but I suppose you got a little of both.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by nyk537]

**Edited to maintain a certain level of civility on ATS**

L3X

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Say what you want pal. I honestly think you (or your boss) have led us on a wild goose chase with what I believe to be an obvious hoax. I'm not sure if the purpose of this thread was to garner points or just attention , but I suppose you got a little of both.

**Edited to maintain a certain level of civility on ATS**

none of them, i can guarantee

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A rounded edge hole - about 2/3 of the way up (right above the top of an average height person's head) out of which pours a brilliant electric blue light.

On the wall of your own little rectangle room, L3X, there is a small red door.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What's behind the door? The other side of course!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join