It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment for everyone

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There are a lot of posts saying that what lies behind this door is not of this world. That perhaps it is alien or something. I'm not sure where you all are getting this at. There is nothing "alien" behind this door. I have viewed it several times now and each time I see the same thing. There is another door, and behind that door there is a small chamber. In this chamber are a few various artifacts such as statues and urns. In the back corner of the room sits a medium sized chests. On the chest there is what appears to me to be a large book. Everything is clear until I try to focus on this book, then everything becomes fuzzy.

I promise you there is nothing extraterrestrial about this room though.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
elain , how far along are you? im remote viewing now . elain,............ oh, you have other childeren. is one 3 and playing now.

JSR

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
ohhhh! the game is back on!

gota go!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
L3X (aka Giuseppe) is 19 yo, a student from capua, born 17/03/87

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

he choiced this target because no one except real remote viewers or who has really some intersting infos knows what there is behind (me either know what there is behind)

< ape bangs head against wall >

how does he know what lies beyomd the door ?

if it is RV - then he needs to lay out his credentials - and verify that he is 100% accurate - and a fit judge up front

what if he is wrong and someone else is right , orr worse he is wrong and someone else by random chance gives the same wrong answer
that will just re enforce the delusions of two people who believe they can RV but cannot

your " boss " is claiming infaliablity , demonstrate that he knows

i have a challenge to your boss - cite how he knows what is beyond that door -- and if he claims it is RV , then i wa nt him to RV a target of my choice to test his accuracy

fer crying out loud - this looks like a points / replies mining exercise

Eventually after 2 weeks i will send this thread to my friend or boss..then he will know who gave the correct answer

see above for the circular logic of that

[edit on 1-11-2006 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The space the box rests in is not the chamber.
It is of the chamber, a wall maybe.
Apprehension dictates timely procrastination.
We are not ready for the contents.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm about done with this thread I think. The whole thing looks like a big scam to me. More and more I am agreeing that this is only an attempt at replies to garner points. It's a shame really that people will try to exploit those with actuall abilities. I'll hang around a little longer, but I'm pretty sure this is just a big sham.

L3X

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by V0NkA1N87
L3X (aka Giuseppe) is 19 yo, a student from capua, born 17/03/87

because you watched my myspace that's all, but why?

Originally posted by nyk537
I'm about done with this thread I think. The whole thing looks like a big scam to me. More and more I am agreeing that this is only an attempt at replies to garner points. It's a shame really that people will try to exploit those with actuall abilities. I'll hang around a little longer, but I'm pretty sure this is just a big sham.

think as you want, if here there will be someone of value, he will know that my purposes where these.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by L3X]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don't get this request in the least?

The original image you showed us was taken in 1992.

In 2002 they drilled a hole in it, put a fiber optic camera through the hole, and found another slab!

www.guardians.net...

We decided to drill a three-millimeter diameter hole in the door so we could send a camera behind it. In the last minute of the show, the camera was sent in, and I saw the second door 21 cm. behind the first door. It is not similar to the first in that it looks as if it is screening or covering something. There were also cracks all over the surface. I was so happy to see it, but I couldn’t understand why we had another door.

So that's my guess. Another slab. AND- I can even tell you that it's exactly 21 cm beyond this one.

The only remote viewing I needed to tell you this information was to remotely view the internet from my cubicle?

Why are you not asking what is behind this second door?

Again, I just don't understand your request. Can you please help me out with this?

2PacSade-

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
He has no real request. I found that same information the moment he started this thread. For someone who has a "Boss" who is looking for remote viewers for some grand task, he sure knows next to nothing. This whole thing is just a fishing attempt for points. It's obvious now.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Perhaps that's the whole point... They know whats behind the first slab, and know that information is redily available, so those who answer with that, they'll know they are a fake; It's those who look beyond they are looking for...

What's behind door #1? Door #2...

littlebird, your posts are quite amusing to me... Care to reveal any information about myself?

L3X

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
sorry, he simply gave me that image as example of gatarnak's doors and he didn't tell me that there was another door.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

He has no real request. I found that same information the moment he started this thread. For someone who has a "Boss" who is looking for remote viewers for some grand task, he sure knows next to nothing. This whole thing is just a fishing attempt for points. It's obvious now.

Well I'll add a couple more by saying that I totally agree with you. Plus I wanted to ask you how the hell do you breath in that thing you're wearing in your avatar???

If he can't come up with a better explanation/description/request than this then it has to be a scam! BOOO!

L3X

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade

Well I'll add a couple more by saying that I totally agree with you. Plus I wanted to ask you how the hell do you breath in that thing you're wearing in your avatar???

If he can't come up with a better explanation/description/request than this then it has to be a scam! BOOO!

just now i'm asking him via email more details but at this point i suppose that the target is what there is behind the second door

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well we will all be VERY interested to hear what he has to say. Please update as soon as you hear something.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

Originally posted by 2PacSade

just now i'm asking him via email more details but at this point i suppose that the target is what there is behind the second door

Thanx- That would be great. I still don't know how he can prove it. Even Hawass doesn't know. Only the beings that built the pyramid know for sure.

I actually think that they were once open & then purposely blocked off because the design of the pyramid went through changes during construction. ( I think Pharoh kept changing his mind. ) Waynman Dixon stated they were hidden even at the chamber side. He had to chisle the openings himself after he detected an open space behind the way by sticking a wire through joints in the stones.

That's why they're open in the kings chamber above, ands it would also explain why there are none in the unfinished subterranean chamber.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This thread is a waste of time and the author cant speak english properly. All thats behind the second door is the King's last handkerchief used to wipe his butt one last time

[edit on 1-11-2006 by GlassRunner]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlassRunner
This thread is a waste of time and the author cant speak english properly. All thats behind the second door is the King's last handkerchief used to wipe his butt one last time

[edit on 1-11-2006 by GlassRunner]

You make fun of L3X for not being able to speak proper English? This leads me to conclude that you are fluent in every language on earth (or at least Italian, seeing as L3X is from southern Italy). And also, if you wish to be technical, English has a capitalized E.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
There's nothing on the other side, just another small passage and another "door".

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

Originally posted by NextLevel
There are tools, equipment. I can go further if you require.

You are saying that you could do more?

Well, in a word -- yes. But, interestingly, I'm going to ask for two things: public display of my correctness by you to reclaim my 'good name' that has been sapped due to my 'support' of the Serpo thread [early 2006] and -- get this -- no payment whatsoever.

That's right. I don't want a job, in the paying sense. I will be glad to continue my services for your organization (we all know who it is for, so let's not mince words). The problem, or shall we say 'challenge' here is getting your boss to agree to my terms.

And what, pray tell, are they (those dreaded terms)?

The truth. I wish for pure and simplistic truth as payment. I service your requests, and you provide me with unfettered access to critical answers that many men, women and mortals would simply kill for. Would die for. Would go crazy if they knew.

Yep. I want *those* answers, that truth, to my unending questions. And I know you can provide it. In this sense, those who understand will acknowledge that the truth is worth more than multiples upon factors upon exponents of monetary instruments. Yep. Money pales in comparison to the actual truth.

PM me if you accept these terms. Else, bugger off chap.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join