It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

An Experiment for everyone

page: 8
1
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
4 me, beyond the door was the Great Wall of China and I walked upon it and passed back through time until I met myself.




posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Looks like the hoaxer finally ran away. Are there any new developments here? Anyone hear anything from L3X or know what happned?



posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a small room with an opening at the time with a view of the stars


L3X

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Looks like the hoaxer finally ran away. Are there any new developments here? Anyone hear anything from L3X or know what happned?


i've contacted via u2u who were near to the solution. Then some developments will be an exclusive of these people. For Now.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by L3X]



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So you aren't going to share any new information with everyone? You do realize that makes this look even more like a hoax don't you?

If you really want to accomplish something then you and your "boss" should both realize that the collective group here at ATS can accomplish more together than they can split up into "select" individuals.

Why not let us all work on this together?


L3X

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
So you aren't going to share any new information with everyone? You do realize that makes this look even more like a hoax don't you?

If you really want to accomplish something then you and your "boss" should both realize that the collective group here at ATS can accomplish more together than they can split up into "select" individuals.

Why not let us all work on this together?


Not really. You would understand we need to be reassured about the recipients of this information, which is most valuable to us. We are not asking anything but a proof of your abilities. Other will follow.



However for all of you there is another clue:




What is this wall? Is it a wall? Where does it lead? When was it built and why?
This photograph was taken on the Ghiza Plateau on the 15th october 2006, at 12:11 Am local time



[edit on 8-11-2006 by L3X]



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

However for all of you there is another clue:




What is this wall? Is it a wall? Where does it lead? When was it built and why?
This photograph was taken on the Ghiza Plateau on the 15th october 2006, at 12:11 Am local time



is this about RVing or trolling ?

because without even bothering to look into the matter - it looks like the foundations of part of the infamous " giza security wall "

this ia no longer about RVing - its an ability to research open source literature



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That's really what it alwasy was. This was never really about RV. This was really never about anything as far as I'm concerned. The whole thing is ridiculous.



L3X

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by L3X

However for all of you there is another clue:




What is this wall? Is it a wall? Where does it lead? When was it built and why?
This photograph was taken on the Ghiza Plateau on the 15th october 2006, at 12:11 Am local time



is this about RVing or trolling ?

because without even bothering to look into the matter - it looks like the foundations of part of the infamous " giza security wall "

this ia no longer about RVing - its an ability to research open source literature


Who claims to have rv abilites knows what really represents.



[edit on 8-11-2006 by L3X]



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
PS :

the location is the wall of crows - a prominent land mark - any one with any serious interest in egyeptology would have found this faster than i



and the secirity fencing has been a subject of controversy since 2002

why the hell does this need an RV er ??????????????????



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This doesn't need an RV'er. This whole thing is a big hoax. It's quite obvious. Go back and look at this entire thread again. Nothing L3X has ever said has made any sense at all. Nothing he has asked has anything to do with RV at all. It just doesn't make any sense.

Inevitabley he will reply to this saying something else that doesn't make sense. Something about how those with real RV abilities will know the truth or some nonesense.

Man, I need to drop this thread. It makes me angry.



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

Who claims to have rv abilites knows what really represents.



ah , so it is a subjective question requiring that those polled agree with you - the question is neither objective nor emperical .

this " experiment " has zero scientific merit .

what a wall / fence " represents " depends on the opinion of the person answering .

and the trolling goes on .


L3X

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
This doesn't need an RV'er. This whole thing is a big hoax. It's quite obvious. Go back and look at this entire thread again. Nothing L3X has ever said has made any sense at all. Nothing he has asked has anything to do with RV at all. It just doesn't make any sense.

Inevitabley he will reply to this saying something else that doesn't make sense. Something about how those with real RV abilities will know the truth or some nonesense.

Man, I need to drop this thread. It makes me angry.


Look, if someone between you has catched something about this test, so, it means that i have sense and it matter with rv.


Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by L3X

Who claims to have rv abilites knows what really represents.



ah , so it is a subjective question requiring that those polled agree with you - the question is neither objective nor emperical .

this " experiment " has zero scientific merit .

what a wall / fence " represents " depends on the opinion of the person answering .

and the trolling goes on .


And also this Test makes sense because over the front of that door there is something like a symbol that human's eye can't see
as a test for a remote viewer,this, is enough



[edit on 8-11-2006 by L3X]



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
L3X,
RV or no RV If this whole thing is of any significance to the human race as a whole. Maybe it should be shared with everyone. Or at the very least we should all be given more clues. Afterall, those with great deductive skills are just as valuable as those with RV capabilities. Never forget the mind might see things most can't but a good detective's eye may just do the same. Please don't overlook the art of observation.


L3X

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freebrain
L3X,
RV or no RV If this whole thing is of any significance to the human race as a whole. Maybe it should be shared with everyone. Or at the very least we should all be given more clues. Afterall, those with great deductive skills are just as valuable as those with RV capabilities. Never forget the mind might see things most can't but a good detective's eye may just do the same. Please don't overlook the art of observation.


Well..it could be but actually is not the right time and i don't know when it will arrive. This thing has ever had significance for human race, but no one in centuries, included us has understand completely the whole truth about those events. We (everyone) are all playing the same game.


[edit on 8-11-2006 by L3X]



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Then what you are saying is that this thing is important and that others throughout history have known about it?


L3X

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freebrain
Then what you are saying is that this thing is important and that others throughout history have known about it?


I can't go further, but i could say that this thing has ever been between us, around contintens.


[edit on 8-11-2006 by L3X]



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I cannot refute or agree on the subject of RV. But I would like to establish a direct line to you that way I don't have to keep looking at this thread. I don't know how or if I can U2U you. Maybe you can U2U me. I have some questions for you.


L3X

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freebrain
I cannot refute or agree on the subject of RV. But I would like to establish a direct line to you that way I don't have to keep looking at this thread. I don't know how or if I can U2U you. Maybe you can U2U me. I have some questions for you.


This request is out, sorry man. (this point is also for all of you who think to contact me via u2u about this subject)

However RV is only an instrument for our purpose, there are also other ways but this is the quickest





[edit on 8-11-2006 by L3X]



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
"...this thing has ever been between us, around contintens." This thing that is related to the door that you want to know if people can see. This thing that is related to the symbol above the door in the picture. Continens=Continents? Around them? As in the land masses of earth are surrounded by something? And ever been between us.? Has ever been between us=Always been between us? Us= People or continents?



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join