It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

An Experiment for everyone

page: 5
1
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:
L3X

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
l3x,
sorry man. i cant help you thier.
btw, did you know you were in a conspericy theroy website?
trust is going to be hard to find here. most people here are skeptical about everything.


Yes i know perfectly but sometimes behind the monitor could be who knows and if you can't help me, there are no problems. is not the end of the world


Originally posted by littlebird
no i am not wrong, you are 26 and you live with your parents.


I'm not 26, but ya i live with my parents

[edit on 1-11-2006 by L3X]




posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Inside there is:
A skeleton.



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Actually, I'm picking up something closer to 20...perhaps even 19. Young either way.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by nyk537]



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
here this is faresight , just purchase a book and i will tell u........ yeah whatever.



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
here this is faresight , just purchase a book and i will tell u........ yeah whatever.


What are you talking about? I don't understand what you just said at all.....


JSR

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
here this is faresight , just purchase a book and i will tell u........ yeah whatever.


what?



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
L3X, I know you had good intentions for this experiment, BUT it would've been better without any clues or pictures.

Perhaps haveing us describe some object in you or your boss's possession would've been a more accurate gage of RV phenomenon? Or perhaps describeing the room where you're sitting now?


L3X

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
L3X, I know you had good intentions for this experiment, BUT it would've been better without any clues or pictures.

Perhaps haveing us describe some object in you or your boss's possession would've been a more accurate gage of RV phenomenon? Or perhaps describeing the room where you're sitting now?


all right, when he will be available i'll ask him other details of that object/place where is it
however, in my pretty small rectangular room on the wall, there is an unsual thing .



[edit on 1-11-2006 by L3X]



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
the web pages presented tell all.


L3X

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
the web pages presented tell all.


nope, the answer isn't on internet



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
elain , you are pregnant. hi how are you and your boy,


JSR

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
the web pages presented tell all.


sure they sell stuff. but did you see above that where it says:
learv to rv
video libary
podcast
public demostration
resourses
live chat

all of that stuff is free, so what do you mean?



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
let me go to live chat i will be back



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I cant understand why you all cannot see it. Its a grey..big head, big eyes(sockets), frail.

Next?


JSR

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I cant understand why you all cannot see it. Its a grey..big head, big eyes(sockets), frail.

Next?


lmao!!

i never saw the grey.

hey aa,
are you lerking around in here?



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I see a mirror. But who put it there?



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Behind the door, there is indeed another.
Farther inside, in the darkness, a metallic box rests on limestone.
It is not time yet, to open the box.
It is other-worldly.



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
will not let me chat right now , i may have not done something. i downloaded everything.?


JSR

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SIEGE
Behind the door, there is indeed another.
Farther inside, in the darkness, a metallic box rests on limestone.
It is not time yet, to open the box.
It is other-worldly.


could you elaberate?
you got my curiosity going now.


JSR

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
will not let me chat right now , i may have not done something. i downloaded everything.?


i didnt download any of it.
but, i think its only live when there is something going on, i think. like the show they put on or something.
i have just always used the podcast section to see past shows.




top topics



 
1
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join