It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment for everyone

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
L3X

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freebrain
"...this thing has ever been between us, around contintens." This thing that is related to the door that you want to know if people can see. This thing that is related to the symbol above the door in the picture. Continens=Continents? Around them? As in the land masses of earth are surrounded by something? And ever been between us.? Has ever been between us=Always been between us? Us= People or continents?

No, is completely disconnected from this test. We choosed our target carefully.
Yes, Continens=Continents, sorry, my mistake.
Us (human race)
No answer for the other questions.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by L3X]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Not starting a conflict here, but your use of wording suggests a mystery and an inteligence that would never use the word "man" in the way that you have. It also belies your age of which I have absolutely no idea. What is your purpose? And why are you researching people instead of your boss/friend doing it? I enjoy mystery so another clue would be helpful and probably enjoyable for all. The problem everyone else seems to be having is that they are all being asked questions for which the answers are already known and I think that they all believe that if both of you have already recieved the information you were out to get then you would not still be searching.
So Ever been between us can be translated to...

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Freebrain]
Why mention the thing between us if it is unrelated to the test?

It seems to me that I am now chasing a sort of riddle. I am reading sentences that are difficult to understand. As though, AS THOUGH, they are poorly translated. And when asked for a better understanding of the question or an answer to it, I am told that I will get no such thing. What's going on here?

L3X

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Not starting a conflict here, but your use of wording suggests a mystery and an inteligence that would never use the word "man" in the way that you have. It also belies your age of which I have absolutely no idea. What is your purpose? And why are you researching people instead of your boss/friend doing it? I enjoy mystery so another clue would be helpful and probably enjoyable for all. The problem everyone else seems to be having is that they are all being asked questions for which the answers are already known and I think that they all believe that if both of you have already recieved the information you were out to get then you would not still be searching.
So Ever been between us can be translated to...

Why mention the thing between us if it is unrelated to the test?

My age doesn't matter, my purpose here (for this thread) is find someone who claims to have some rv skills and we proposed this test to prove those skills. That's all.
When this test will end, of course, i could talk about the doors. But for the rest, no issue. Every hard information, except for those who will prove their rv skills, won't be revealed

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My age doesn't matter, my purpose here (for this thread) is find someone who claims to have some rv skills and we proposed this test to prove those skills. That's all.
When this test will end, of course, i could talk about the doors. But for the rest, no question. Every hard information won't be revealed.

So what your saying is:

My age doesn't matter. My purpose here (for this thread) is to find someone who actually has some RV skills. And we created this test to prove that those skills exist.
That's all.
When the test is over, I could of course talk about the doors. As for the rest, no question. All of the more complex information won't be revealed.

Find someone who has some RV skills- Hadn't you found 5 someones?

Some- Just a little bit?

Prove those skills exist- To show the world they exist?

No question- What does this mean?

Every hard info. won't be revealed- Your not going to tell people about the finds or discoveries or anything?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Why you and your friend/boss? Why RVers and not clairvoyants or telepaths?
And how did the two of you come across this information?

L3X

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

When this test will end, of course, i could talk about the doors. But for the rest, no question. Every hard information won't be revealed.

So what your saying is:

My age doesn't matter. My purpose here (for this thread) is to find someone who actually has some RV skills. And we created this test to prove that those skills exist.
That's all.
When the test is over, I could of course talk about the doors. As for the rest, no question. All of the more complex information won't be revealed.

Find someone who has some RV skills- Hadn't you found 5 someones?

Some- Just a little bit?

Prove those skills exist- To show the world they exist?

No question- What does this mean?

Every hard info. won't be revealed- Your not going to tell people about the finds or discoveries or anything?

We want prove those skills for a simple purpose, not for set those people on a tv show or something like that, but is simply because our skeptic side want a proof.
RV is a tool for us and we could spent time above they who prove that.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
We want prove those skills for a simple purpose, not for set those people on a tv show or something like that, but is simply because our skeptic side want a proof.
RV is a tool for us and we could spent time above they who prove that.

Please rephrase this statement because it is hard to understand. For example:
"not for set those people on a tv show or something like that" set those people? What does this mean?
"our skeptic side want a proof." Does this mean that you are skeptial about RV?
"we could spent time above they who prove that." What do you mean above?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am sorry for posting here since I am not a Remote viewer but I would like to say to free brain and others who only seem to try to validate grammer here .
guys if you remote view then show your findings if you don't stop asking about irrelevant things. from what i gathered he and his companions (boss etc.) want to create a remote viewing group for higher studies and for combining other peoples talents simultaniously for maybe (placers that are hidden from remote viewing because of astral interference).

If you turn this thread into clutter theres no progress who cares about a tv show (and thats what he's trying to say) just Remote viewers who trust in there ability come foreward

and by the way L3X good luck on your project

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
.... sorry I came in late on this thread"the mind is greater than the body will let it be ... "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Deus_Brandon]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hold on Dhaerma,
I wouldn't ask for grammatical corrections if I understood what L3x was trying to say. I want to know where he/she is going with this thing. In order to do that I need to understand what is being conveyed. If you ask me, What color is the sky?
And I respond, the point of the excercise is to not find what events aren't blue, no answer is radical as per your request for a even set event. Well that doesn't come as somethinng you can understand, does it?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Look friend ,

I have no quarrel with you L3X (as far as I can see from his mini-profile) is Italian and may have trouble speaking our language , please let us focus on what is relevant not what he is litterally saying but on the meaning.

not for set those people on a tv show or something like that" set those people? What does this mean?

(this means he does not have any goals regarding people going on a tv show)

it means they are skeptical of the many people who "say" they have RV

I don't know what he means here but it is only an answer to a question asked about his answer . so it really isn't important.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't know what he means. I cannot simply go along with this thing if I don't understand. So I need litteral meaning in order to follow him. If you go back through most of this thread you will find that in some instanves his grammer and use of words are no different than your own but then there are times where what is being said is hard to understand. L.S.S. I cannot move foreward if I can't see the road ahead of me.

L3X

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dhaerma
Look friend ,

I have no quarrel with you L3X (as far as I can see from his mini-profile) is Italian and may have trouble speaking our language , please let us focus on what is relevant not what he is litterally saying but on the meaning.

not for set those people on a tv show or something like that" set those people? What does this mean?

I don't know what he means here but it is only an answer to a question asked about his answer . so it really isn't important.

You have to understand also that yesterday was a little late, however sometimes i try to conform some idiom expressions in English but, i it could happen that i don't know perfectly the English correspondent, so I adapt as best i can.
However once a time obtained a proof, we won't put them on a tv show or something like that and personally i trust in RV but my "boss" want a solid proof.
In the last thing i mean that we could work together for the same subject with who will prove their skills.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by L3X]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't really expect any of you to be able to Fathom ... any of this .. But who knows ... maybe someone has an opened view on ... LIFE ..??? The sky is whatever color that you have learned it to be ... Even tho it may appear another color to you ... You have always learned that pattern of Ions vibrating like that to be BLUE ... so hense any pattern of ions you see to be vibrating like that even tho it may appear red to you ... From my prostpetcive you have learned it to be blue ... So it is Blue to you ... Everyone may have the same favorite color .... LOL !!!! Your eyes, may change vibrations to 1,000 vibrations per sec or whatever .... anyways .. adios ... people of KNOWLEDGE lol !!!

Hold on Dhaerma,
I wouldn't ask for grammatical corrections if I understood what L3x was trying to say. I want to know where he/she is going with this thing. In order to do that I need to understand what is being conveyed. If you ask me, What color is the sky?
And I respond, the point of the excercise is to not find what events aren't blue, no answer is radical as per your request for a even set event. Well that doesn't come as somethinng you can understand, does it?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Again ... You can speak perfect English ... You just choose not too ... Stop with the games L3X ... If RV is a game I will not respond anymore ... ... Try me

Originally posted by L3X

Originally posted by Dhaerma
Look friend ,

You have to understand also that yesterday was a little late, however sometimes i try to conform some idiom expressions in English but, i it could happen that i don't know perfectly the English correspondent, so I adapt as best i can.
However once a time obtained a proof, we won't put them on a tv show or something like that and personally i trust in RV but my "boss" want a solid proof.
In the last thing i mean that we could work together for the same subject with who will prove their skills.

L3X

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon
Again ... You can speak perfect English ... You just choose not too ... Stop with the games L3X ... If RV is a game I will not respond anymore ... ... Try me

I don't think RV is a game, but is a tool for a purpose. Personal or collective doesn't matter.
What do you mean when you said ?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I am not claiming to have any abilities that ANY OF YOU do not have ... Just most people don't believe enough in themselves because they have been "TAUGHT" ever since we were in Elementary School with these elementary teachers that bring these problems to work from thier home life or what they are feeling ... and trying to teach kids that they do not know ... How to spell or how to act ... when in reality they are having a bad day and the kidss are subject to those feelings through Astral Projection ... Which some of the kids learn to turn off these feelings .. Some are very anti-social ... because they feel these harsh feelings that they do not understand ... Some come from a household full of these feelings and are used to blowing them off ... And these are usually the trouble makers because they feel in a comfortable environment to be "THEMSELVES" or who they have learned to be around that influence ... Wanna know more ... Just think about it use you mind ... it is more powerful than you LET IT BE .. Don't think about yourslef think about others .... You can't see yourself ... in the way that you should be viewing a situations ... Unless you have mastered ... Meditation ... AND GOOD F'ing luck with that one ...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
A man with wings.... or a bird..

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I see a room with two statues and something inbetween them. I could probably concentrate more if I wasn't a work but that all at the moment.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
eagle and a lion Specifically ? the lion would have a huge Maine?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join