It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Startling evidence of extraterrestrial life on Mars!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Now this is astounding to say the least! Alien footprints on Mars photographed??

Have a look at these pics, which were taken by Sojourner, the Mars rover vehicle.
But, NASA publicly claimed that Sojourner was suffering from another software glitch!!

The photographs, when subjected to computer analysis, surprised everyone at NASA. They revealed the footprints of a three-toed creature, which mission director Golembek named "ET" after the popular movie character who also had three toes.

www.totalthinker.com..." border=0>
Official photograph of the Martian surface released to the public.

The startling original photograph of alien footprints on Mars.

Computer enhancement of the object
labeled ETL-02 shows clear indications
that it was a footprint left by a creature
with three-digits, or "toes." NASA scientists
believe this is the most startling evidence
of extraterrestrial life ever produced.

There’s more …

NASA found photographic evidence that an unidentified vehicle had landed on the Martian surface, close to Pathfinder itself. Even more startling, photo analysts found evidence of power lines running just beneath the surface!

So cheers! We're not alone!!

Here…

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing the "shadow" evidence from the pathfinder mission. If you watch the video of it, the circular shadow (oddly enough its a circular shape to titilate) casts its shadow over the distant horizon as well as the ground. It it were a real "ufo shadow", then its image would only be cast on the ground. . . not the horizon as well. If thats fake, so is the footprint evidence.

Just my opinion. .

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Apart from the fact that life complex life like what would provide
a footprint like that could'nt survive on Mars, it looks a bit to
cartoonish.

From an evolutionary standpoint, it does'nt look like a good
design for a foot.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Another issue is the step pattern or lack there of. There is no right-left-right alignment even for a quadruped.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It is a seemingly incredible spectacle, how great it would be to see something like this confimed as real.

Great post.

Regards xS_Gx.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Another issue is the step pattern or lack there of. There is no right-left-right alignment even for a quadruped.

It must be an alien rabbit hopping along.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Assuming "ETR" and "ETL" are acronyms for "ET Right" and "ET Left"; it looks like the critter's toes point backwards. Imagine your right and left feet in those positions.

Interesting picture though.

Dig around on the source site a bit more and look at their picture of the "underground cables". That's frickin' hilarious.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This reminds me of a Bugs Bunny/Martian cartoon. Do you think they have captured the wascly wabbit?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
well i've had a look and i think we should just hang fire and see what others have to say.

i would love this to be hard evidence that life does or has existed at some point on mars or any other planet. proving it will be something else unfortunately.

i for one would like to see what John Lear makes of these pictures. does anyone know how to get him on to this thread?????

Remirah

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
There is nothing immpossible or illogical about that footprint, it may not be real, andin all likelyhood there's some other explanation, but its hardly an immpossibility. I'm not buying it, but its not inherently wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
About time they start showing the good stuff, this is interesting three toes, I would presume they most likely have three fingers on their hand to.Way to go bud for showing this, it just shows that their is irrefutable evidence out there if one is looking for it.

Just remember that their is no begining or ending to spiritual matter.Its an endless cycle of potential.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There is no reason to think that, even if this is an organism, if there are three toes that there are then three fingers, nor even that there are arms with hands and fingers at the end of them. Alien life could and would be truly alien to anything we are familiar with.

The fact that it looks like a foot with three toes, to me, almost indicates that its probably NOT any actual alien life. Its unlikely that alien life, on another planet, would've gone through the same particular and peculiar sequence of forms that life on earth just happened to go through.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
There is no reason to think otherwise either, we are not the only plausible beings in Earths System.Their are layers to everything in life hence the spiritual realm.Their are beings out their that fluctuate in between.It is natural to go along with what we know but to "rule" it out totally is denying our own existance.This says that our potential is based on concrete evidence when the world is always shifting to a refinement there is no definite.But there will always be equal opposites to balance things out.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm not buying it.

The image has been photoshopped. The web page says it's been photoshopped. If you look clearly, the "footprints" are actually artifacts of the computer.

In fact, that whole page is full of things that have been enhanced and photoshopped to the point of pixellation. Looking at the "explaination" of the "other vehicle" gives you a clear indication that the owner of the website doesn't know anything about artifacts, color balancing, etc.

Isn't anyone else just a little tired of seeing bad pixelations and photoshops being passed off as "alien life"?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
There is no reason to think that, even if this is an organism, if there are three toes that there are then three fingers, nor even that there are arms with hands and fingers at the end of them. Alien life could and would be truly alien to anything we are familiar with.

The fact that it looks like a foot with three toes, to me, almost indicates that its probably NOT any actual alien life. Its unlikely that alien life, on another planet, would've gone through the same particular and peculiar sequence of forms that life on earth just happened to go through.

The photos look kinda cheese, but I must disagree that if there were three toes it would indicate that it is probably NOT alien life. As the universe shares elements and energies and magnetics and the fundamentals, there are also successful designs that have greater probability for survival and evolving and there may be shared universal laws of what biological designs would succeed. Take the humanoid for example, if there were Greys and Reptilians, Pleaedians, Nordics etc... it would show that the humanoid design just works better than the design that of an earthworm (based on intelligence). Don't forget that it was vision (an instrument that processes information of light) that created so many life forms on Earth and started an explosion of new species. Given that we have stereo vision, linguistics, and opposabe thumbs for instruments, we have the advantage over a cow.

Sure there may be different sequences of life that other world go through. However, light and sound vibration exist not only on Earth and any receptor of the two would share a FUNDAMENTAL.

I find your statement like saying Earth is round, but if other planets in the galaxy are spotted and are round, it is an indication that they are NOT actual planets.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If these photographs are available on a NASA or at least a more credible website, then this story might be worth considering.

Otherwise, we can't really give it too much consideration.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Looks kinda like Dinosaur footprints

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Why are people making comments about the kind of animal this is or whether these foot prints indicate anything we would understand? The question is this what are those markings..? they are not caused by rocks rolling around on the surface I'm sure about that.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Computer enhancement of the object labeled ETL-02 shows clear indications that it was a footprint left by a creature with three-digits, or "toes." NASA scientists believe this is the most startling evidence of extraterrestrial life ever produced.

I think these prints even have NASA puzzled. I read through the link and they named the prints after the creature from the film because it also has three toes.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Is there any new news on these prints?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join