It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Imminent - Thursday 2nd November

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I could tell you that in a personal message only, as it's far too controversial and this whole thread would lose focus.

Tell ya what....send me a personal message......I think I'm mentally strong enough to hear your "evidence"....

Mods...unless this dude shows his cards please consider trashing this thread as not credible. There is nothing in this author's messages that is based in fact.

PS...Great job on the whole slurpy deal.....I hope it's in lemon-lime flavor. That's my favorite.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
I could tell you that in a personal message only, as it's far too controversial and this whole thread would lose focus.

Tell ya what....send me a personal message......I think I'm mentally strong enough to hear your "evidence"....

Mods...unless this dude shows his cards please consider trashing this thread as not credible. There is nothing in this author's messages that is based in fact.

PS...Great job on the whole slurpy deal.....I hope it's in lemon-lime flavor. That's my favorite.

KnowItAll,

Though I would love to enlighten you, now it not the correct time to attempt it.

Now, go back to the first message of the thread, and here you'll see I showed everyone my cards; click on the link, you'll see a timeline! Sometimes when there's a long thread it can be easy to skip through the earlier sections, but please stay mentally strong and focused, and don't risk skipping over key points and arguments.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I dont see how it can be too controversial..as you said your 7/7 prediction was based on real world events..so there should be nothing that isnt open source....

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Of course now is not the time because this is all just based on your own rumor-mongoring. No evidence+No Facts=BS!!!!!

There...I said it...I'm calling your BS! Either tell us or discontinue this nonsense.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
[edit on 31-10-2006 by KnowItAll]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant
I dont see how it can be too controversial..as you said your 7/7 prediction was based on real world events..so there should be nothing that isnt open source....

We're not just talking real world events, we're talking interpretation of real world events.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
james,

if this prediction of yours doesn't happen on Thursday, what will you do than? But I must say it's good to have someone predict events given in close date, it keeps our heads up on caution. Do you have any more useful information to give to us?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
Of course now is not the time because this is all just based on your own rumor-mongoring. No evidence+No Facts=BS!!!!!

There...I said it...I'm calling your BS! Either tell us or discontinue this nonsense.

KnowItAll,

To help you out, here's the link www.putfile.com...

As for you calling BS, that's fine, you're entitled to think that, but I'm surprised you're spending so long in a BS thread, there must be something else you'd prefer to be doing?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
james,

if this prediction of yours doesn't happen on Thursday, what will you do than? But I must say it's good to have someone predict events given in close date, it keeps our heads up on caution. Do you have any more useful information to give to us?

Thanks

7Ayreon,

Thanks for your message!

If nothing happens on Thursday, I'll feel extremely happy and appreciate life more than ever! It'll make certain people happy on messageboards as they can call me names etc and I'll be happy to know they're smiling.

As for other useful information, I do have some (most of which is available in the alternative media on the net), but only a small percentage of people would be receptive to it, whereas with this particular 112 prediction it was possible to make it more digestable for the masses with the graphical timeline. When you're debating with people whose only source of information has been from the mainstream media, for their whole lives, it's difficult to break through the layers, and open their minds up.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ok first im gonna comment on the questions about my "nazi" signature...first off no im not a nazi my opinion on wut i put i was saying i think the world would be better of if Hitler won (that dont mean i agree with everything he did) but the NWO one govermint thing is better then life is now no america,no middel east problem no crap like that.face it we are never gonna get "world peace" threw talking someone needs to start kicking ass and takeing the world by force like hitler did.

second I NO I CANT SPELL THAT GREAT BUT AT LEAST YOU NO WUT IM SAYING MOST THE TIME......third im from north america i speak english but i cant spell to great who cares,how cool dose it make you for makeing a point about my spelling?? live with it....and the reasion i responded to this is because i felt like pointing out that nothing ever EVER happons when people say it "WILL"...i mean if theay said "might be an attack" or "possablity of attack" yeah sure i understand but why say it will or is going to when IT WONT (less ur gonna do it urself witch is fine with me)...see my point??

SORRY FOR BAD SPELLING KIDS!!!

[edit on 31-10-2006 by StephenR]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by StephenR
Ok first im gonna comment on the questions about my "nazi" signature...first off no im not a nazi my opinion on wut i put i was saying i think the world would be better of if Hitler won (that dont mean i agree with everything he did) but the NWO one govermint thing is better then life is now no america,no middel east problem no crap like that.face it we are never gonna get "world peace" threw talking someone needs to start kicking ass and takeing the world by force like hitler did.

second I NO I CANT SPELL THAT GREAT BUT AT LEAST YOU NO WUT IM SAYING MOST THE TIME......third im from north america i speak english but i cant spell to great who cares,how cool dose it make you for makeing a point about my spelling?? live with it....and the reasion i responded to this is because i felt like pointing out that nothing ever EVER happons when people say it "WILL"...i mean if theay said "might be an attack" or "possablity of attack" yeah sure i understand but why say it will or is going to when IT WONT (less ur gonna do it urself witch is fine with me)...see my point??

SORRY FOR BAD SPELLING KIDS!!!

[edit on 31-10-2006 by StephenR]

StephenR,

There is an increased probability of an attack on Thursday like I've been saying.

I studied Mathematics & Statistics at University, and am always on the look out for unlikely combinations of events.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
"first off no im not a nazi my opinion on wut i put i was saying i think the world would be better of if Hitler won"

in our timeline, Stalin won - and he was responsible for as many deaths as Hitler.
was that any better? well, both were murderous tyrants, so its a moot point as to whether one was "better" than the other.

however, we ended up in a Cold War with Communism for over 50 years in the aftermath of WW2 - which begs the question - what would have happened if Hitler defeated Stalin in 1942? Think of all those communist/capitalist wars that would have never happened - vietnam, korea, central america...

and quite possibly , the holocaust would never have happened - instead the "madasgascar" option would have been activated - mass expulsion, rather than mass murder. its well documented that the closer the Red Army got to the camps the more the Nazis upped their killing. ( and no i'm far from a nazi - i'm libertarian. just thinking out loud here about alternative history...)

[edit on 31-10-2006 by netron]

[edit on 31-10-2006 by netron]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxxLarge
First of all I'll say this; My IQ is somewhere in the 160's. I am by no means bragging. I went to the site and read about the number generating MADDNESS, and all I can say is, ahem, BU*& %#IT! Man, you cant get a collective concious from a numerical value. We are human, and our minds are seperate from this astroplane that we deem the internet. How do you expect to believe that a collective concious of the world is in any way connected to this "random" showing of a program. OMG. Reality check.

I've got mine.
Anyone else?

MaxxLarge
Don't Tread on Me.

[edit on 10/31/2006 by MaxxLarge]

its linked to a far out area of quantum physics - the theory is , is that our neurons operate at a quantum level - bascially we all have quantum computers in our heads.
Thats where this "global consciousness" theory comes from. it shouldnt be discounted out of hand - theres an awful lot we dont know about how the human brain works.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You keep going on about your timeline as evidence of your predictions or whatever.

Anyone could create a pretty graphic of anything and post it. I don't see how this is evidence of your foreknowldge of anything.

And I don't see it as proof of anything.

311 is NOT an emergency number, but a simple non-emergency government hotline. 77 is technically not an emergency number either, but one for confirming whether or not a cop is legit.

Emergency numbers are numbers that you call when theres an immediate emergency. Like a heart attack, burglary in progress, psycho nut running loose with a gun in a schoolyard, ect.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
You keep going on about your timeline as evidence of your predictions or whatever.

Anyone could create a pretty graphic of anything and post it. I don't see how this is evidence of your foreknowldge of anything.

And I don't see it as proof of anything.

311 is NOT an emergency number, but a simple non-emergency government hotline. 77 is technically not an emergency number either, but one for confirming whether or not a cop is legit.

Emergency numbers are numbers that you call when theres an immediate emergency. Like a heart attack, burglary in progress, psycho nut running loose with a gun in a schoolyard, ect.

Lots of people could create a little piece of graphics, but it's the content you should be analysing, not the fonts or the colours.

We've already gone through the fact that 311 is an urgent incident line, take a look through the posts. As for 77 it's a number to get through direct to the police, so again along similar lines.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think it's safe to say that something will happen sooner rather then later. We've never been so close before.

Bush signing into law the martial law bill, military comissions bill and the Pentagon's ARNORTH unit.

Plus the Incredibly huge buildup of military power off the coast of Iran and in the Eastern Med. When you go to war you send in the marines first and they have at least 4-5 marine carriers waiting for the go order on Iran. about 25 000 marines just sitting on boats.

And plus I'm sure that Bush's fools know they won't steal an election for a third time. They know that the population is dumb but they aren't that dumb.

And to top off the triade is the economy. The economy is just absolutely tapped out now. I fail to see how the Bush regime can go another day with racking up more deficits and taking out more loans to pay off previous debts.

All this just in time for the elections. Goodnight and Goodluck.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by soundaddicted]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Oh, it's another one of those predictions/proofs based on linking random numbers and dates together...yea, those have always been reliable to predict attacks.
Face it, attacks are always going to happen on some date, at some time, which could of course be randomly linked to other dates and times with random numbers and coincidences to satisfy you people that it is all somehow tied together in an elaborate numeric scheme...first of all, do you think the terrorists are smart enough to do that? Second of all, do you think they would be dumb enough to do that? (Plan out all attacks based on some "code" that you guys thinks exist, that would be a great way to ruin your surprise) These threads are a waste of time, and it will be in the trash bin on November 3rd, right after the "prediction" is proven wrong...then some other nut will predict a new date for armageddon, stir up a few paranoid conspiracy people, before once again being forgotten when they are proven wrong...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Shoktek]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gforce811

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by gforce811
Just as a quick side note -

This is one of the first times I've heard someone trying to predict something before it happens. Keep an eye on this page, and the little dot - noosphere.princeton.edu...

It was at blue last week, now it's at yellow. Watch if it moves to orange or red over teh next couple days. It did the same thing right before 11 Sept.

Fascinating gforce811! How did you find out about it changing just before 11th September? It was orange when I just checked

If you read up on teh project, it is a random number generator project using generators all around the world. Read up about it on the site. I remember reading an article where they said (after 9/11 of course) that at that time the EGGs had gotten close to 99% (very red). The project operates on the principle that you'll rougly get a 50/50 result if you keep generating numbers around a norm. The colors track the deviation of it going one way or the other. 99% is like flipping a coin and getting 99 heads and 1 tails. The premise is that there is something in our global conciousness (as a collective human species or the planet itself) that affects the results. They've also tracked it to other large events. I liken it to when something happens to a large group of people (almost like when tatooine got blown up in Star Wars) all face a buildup to a large climax.

That's interesting that it progressed to orange in that short time. Keep watching, if anything it's interesting to observe the fluctuations.

It's green. I just watched it turn green, start to turn yellow, then go back to green in less than a minuet.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by soundaddicted
I think it's safe to say that something will happen sooner rather then later. We've never been so close before.

Bush signing into law the martial law bill, military comissions bill and the Pentagon's ARNORTH unit.

Plus the Incredibly huge buildup of military power off the coast of Iran and in the Eastern Med. When you go to war you send in the marines first and they have at least 4-5 marine carriers waiting for the go order on Iran. about 25 000 marines just sitting on boats.

And plus I'm sure that Bush's fools know they won't steal an election for a third time. They know that the population is dumb but they aren't that dumb.

And to top off the triade is the economy. The economy is just absolutely tapped out now. I fail to see how the Bush regime can go another day with racking up more deficits and taking out more loans to pay off previous debts.

All this just in time for the elections. Goodnight and Goodluck.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by soundaddicted]

Agreed soundaddicted, in fact it was articles like this www.thenation.com... about the build up of forces in the Persian Gulf that originally raised my suspicions. After initially making an approximate prediction based on real-world events, I then narrowed it down further by looking the dates involved.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
Oh, it's another one of those predictions/proofs based on linking random numbers and dates together...yea, those have always been reliable to predict attacks.
Face it, attacks are always going to happen on some date, at some time, which could of course be randomly linked to other dates and times with random numbers and coincidences to satisfy you people that it is all somehow tied together in an elaborate numeric scheme...first of all, do you think the terrorists are smart enough to do that? Second of all, do you think they would be dumb enough to do that? (Plan out all attacks based on some "code" that you guys thinks exist, that would be a great way to ruin your surprise) These threads are a waste of time, and it will be in the trash bin on November 3rd, right after the "prediction" is proven wrong...then some other nut will predict a new date for armageddon, stir up a few paranoid conspiracy people, before once again being forgotten when they are proven wrong...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Shoktek]

Shoktek,

As perhaps you would perceive, a man in a cave is capable of outwitting the air defences of the world's sole superpower. Then why would he not be 'smart enough' to tie 'the numbers together in an elaborate numeric scheme'? Then you contradict yourself and say 'do you think they would be dumb enough to do that?' So first you say they're not smart, then you say their not dumb, so clearly were dealing with people of average intelligence. So it would follow that the majority of people in the world, who are of average intelligence, could also have outwitted the air defence of the world's sole superpower. See why your post doesn't make any sense?

Most of what's in your message has already been covered in the thread, so you'll find more answers if you track back.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join