It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Imminent - Thursday 2nd November

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
stupid terrorists, hope they rot in hell. i was one a website and talked to an isreali, and they think a terrorist is someone who is of god. i told him that all terrorists are of no god , unless your god is of destruction.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
I studied Mathematics & Statistics at University, and am always on the look out for unlikely combinations of events.

If you actually had studied statistics you may have noticed the logical fallacies you have falled into. Though I think common sense would do the trick.

You have found a correlation (or least you think you have) between terrorist events and the dates they occur on. However you have shown no causation between them at all - for example something in Al-Queda's writing that encourages would be terrorists to only attack on (Western!) dates that correspond with emergency telephone numbers - so there is no reason to think that this is the case.

However your argument falls over at the correlation stage anyway. Your definition of "emergency numbers" appears to include non-emergency ones that are effectively national helplines. On this broad definition every country will have several, and they may well be thousands of different numbers world wide. As there are only 365 dates in a year and you can write them down in 2 different ways (UK or US order) I would actually be quite surprised if the next terrorist attack didn't occur on a date that matched an "emergency number". If it doesn't then I would suggest that you could also try utilising the year in the date and calenders other than the Western one. That way your system can cover every possibility.

You say you are only writing this to "save lives" - well please help me out. I live and work in London, high up on terrorist hit lists, what should I do tomorrow? Hide under my desk? Wall myself into my cellar? Duck and cover?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
You keep going on about your timeline as evidence of your predictions or whatever.

Anyone could create a pretty graphic of anything and post it. I don't see how this is evidence of your foreknowldge of anything.

And I don't see it as proof of anything.

311 is NOT an emergency number, but a simple non-emergency government hotline. 77 is technically not an emergency number either, but one for confirming whether or not a cop is legit.

Emergency numbers are numbers that you call when theres an immediate emergency. Like a heart attack, burglary in progress, psycho nut running loose with a gun in a schoolyard, ect.

all those numbers have to do with law enforcement...so there is a connection there..just because 311 is less serious then 911 doesnt man law enforcemnt isnt involved,every attack will involve the police,after every atack the first ones on t.v are the police,so jhawk is on to somethinf..anything is possible to happen thursday..i just hope nothing will happen close to were i live..

god bless us all!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
8 Pages because another person found a number sequence?

With elections coming up?

I beleive the % An attack will happen tommrow..

is 50/50
it might
but it probably wont.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
FatherLukeDuke,

This is a preliminary study and the timeline is still at its embryonic stage; at this stage we can not be certain of the causation, we need to see how events unfold and put more pieces of the jigsaw into place. There are many possible causations that we can look into, and some that have been looked into earlier in the thread.

Anyone who understands probability will understand that the chance of the numbers being coincidental is small.

I originally used the term 'Emergency Number' to also cover the secondary lines (for incidents that don't endanger life). This seems to have caused some confusion, and is throwing some people off the scent. Look at the numbers that have come up, some of the major US/UK emergency numbers and secondary numbers are in the timeline, we're not talking about any old helpline e.g. alcholics anonymous or Candadian moutain rescue.

If someone in London did genuinely want my advice for tomorrow, I would say keep out of the city and out of busy public places e.g. shopping malls. Something may or may not happen, but it's better to be safe than sorry. Unless we can get into the minds of the architects of the attacks, then our best approach is to think in terms of probabilities, and calculate them from the data that they have already provided us with.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

all those numbers have to do with law enforcement...so there is a connection there..just because 311 is less serious then 911 doesnt man law enforcemnt isnt involved,every attack will involve the police,after every atack the first ones on t.v are the police,so jhawk is on to somethinf..anything is possible to happen thursday..i just hope nothing will happen close to were i live..

god bless us all!

TheSonOfMan,

Exactly, well summed up!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
8 Pages because another person found a number sequence?

With elections coming up?

I beleive the % An attack will happen tommrow..

is 50/50
it might
but it probably wont.

Agit8dChop,

In fact you don't think it's 50/50 then. I do agree with your approach, it's not a matter of saying there will be an attack or that there won't, it's about saying "there's a higher chance of an attack than normal"

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
sodom

Israeli "false flag" attack on the British Gulf Fleet on 3 November
www.godlikeproductions.com.../29/06&mpage=1

ah comon, godlikproduction ???

ähhm, an this
www.iht.com...

the brits are evacuating ??

for me , BS. and for you ?

sodom

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
ok..something is going down...let me explain.

all this talk of nuclear war.

crown gas stations(run by muslims) have now become texaco's(texas/bush)

dawoods interview.

i had a dream were a saw a giant flash in the distance(i live in maryland..not far from d.c)

dawood said for muslims to leave new york and d.c

11206 is harlem area code...harlem rap group the "diplomats" have a new song called "ballin" which can mean to run really fast(?) "damn that guy was ballin!(running fast)

the bible says america(neo babylon) will be destroyed by its enemy's (terrorist)

america has been the biggest terrorist in the world!

our god (lord ahnu) will bring his people(is real) out of babylon(america) and from across the world so they dont share in her plagues(nuclear war)

light speed travel of the AHnunAHki(the holy angels)..and rapture..then 3.5 years of global war (2007-2010 WILL BE the 3.5 years.

before 2007 there will be an attack!

these attcks will be the start WW3...now the world will see that alienss do exsist and are concerned for our saftey..and such an event will make them come ,because they will not let the tribe of IS REAL die,they made acovenant with us,the believers...because we are believers..brothers an sisters under the heavens..i beliieve in allah,jehovah,yahweh,jah...the most high god

ive seen the panic..ive seen nibiru...we are in the 6th seal..the stars will fall from heaven...the tribe will be sealed...

[edit on 1-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
HOLY JUPITER YOUR RIGHT!
How could I of been so bloody blind...

Good luck WORLD ILL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Every single day there is a higher chance of attack, until there is an attack
that doesnt mean its getting that high its inevitable.

Every day you wake is a 50/50 chance events totally out of your control and happening with you having no knowledge of it can occur somewhere on the planet.

even if you had a signed decleration, its still 50/50

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sorry guys. nothing will happen. Those numbers don't mean anything to americans. It'd have to be something a bit more known to the average US citizen. An attack this close to voting day would be geared towards america. so, european numbers make no since. IMHO.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
TheSonOfMan,

That's fascinating stuff, though probably too random for most people's sequential minds to comprehend. You have linked lots of things together there, do your dreams often come true? Interesting about the harlem area code.

Have you read about the predictions of The Great Pyramid?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
Sorry guys. nothing will happen. Those numbers don't mean anything to americans. It'd have to be something a bit more known to the average US citizen. An attack this close to voting day would be geared towards america. so, european numbers make no since. IMHO.

Don't be sorry, that would be fantastic news!

Depends what the purpose of the numbers is really!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Every single day there is a higher chance of attack, until there is an attack
that doesnt mean its getting that high its inevitable.

Every day you wake is a 50/50 chance events totally out of your control and happening with you having no knowledge of it can occur somewhere on the planet.

even if you had a signed decleration, its still 50/50

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Agit8dChop]

Agit8dChop,

A 50/50 chance means that both outcomes are equally likely.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This is a preliminary study

It is not a study, you have fitted some arbitary data together in a flawed manner.

at this stage we can not be certain of the causation,

That's because there isn't any.

Anyone who understands probability will understand that the chance of the numbers being coincidental is small.

Well I do have a quite a good understanding of probability so demonstrate to me what the probabalities are. Please explicity state what parameters you are using and what assumptions you have made. Then I can judge your argument properly, as at the moment it looks like you have no idea about calculating probabilty.

Look at the numbers that have come up, some of the major US/UK emergency numbers and secondary numbers

So effectively national emergency and non-emergency phonelines? Just in US/UK?

If someone in London did genuinely want my advice for tomorrow, I would say keep out of the city

So instead of travelling into the centre of London I should get a train the opposite way and go to the south coast? Previously you said you thought the attack might be on a nuclear power station- in which case wouldn't I be better off staying in central London where we don't have any nuclear power stations?

Something may or may not happen

Can't argue with that

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

TheSonOfMan,

That's fascinating stuff, though probably too random for most people's sequential minds to comprehend. You have linked lots of things together there, do your dreams often come true? Interesting about the harlem area code.

Have you read about the predictions of The Great Pyramid?

jhawk your right

most people wont get what im saying..but it was only ment for the wise to understand..and i know you are among the wise ones

yes,some dreams ive had have come true.

i do believe when this next attack happens(this year)..then "they" are going to come..and rescue us(believers) the tribe of IS REAL.

JUST ASK ANY BELIEVER!..do you think aliens and ufo's are real? and they will say,it IS REAL

we have a covenant with "them" established many thousands of years ago..and they have not forgotten us...thy can come here in the blink of an eye..nothing is impossible for them.

the u.s has gone way to long without an attack...believe me..the next one is going to be on american soil.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Why would the attack be in London...why not attack Glasgow,Edinburgh,Cardiff etc to maximise the psychological impact on parts of the UK not expecting attack ?
Anyway this argument has no logic or basis to it as has been shown throughout the thread..and we are still waiting for your proof on your "accurate" prediction of the London bombings..remember posting things that you know to be false/incorrect is against the T&C of abovetopsecret.com.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
World War 3 IS coming up...Nations are gathering their military and allies and training... This is a crazy world... I must say.. I was lucky enough to talk to a Mr. Unknown he has been taking pictures of the events.. and I will show you real proof... I have before me here.. proof that nations are preparing for world war 3, gathering mass armies, defying laws, and training.. here take a look for urself..

scary world

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Today is November 1st.

I will post again on the 2nd a on the 3rd to prove nothing is/was going to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join