Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Attack Imminent - Thursday 2nd November

page: 1
1
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Nice site you've got here!

As has been mentioned in the past, major attacks fall on emergency phone numbers. One of the most important of all the emergency numbers is 112; the European Union number, and also the GSM mobile networks number.

Take a look at this www.putfile.com...

As you'll see there are other unlikely occurances in the timeline; the symmetries especially are unlikely to be coincidental.

I pray that nothing happens on Thursday!




posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
"WOLF cried the boy" comes to mind, if they can get people so used to these false alarms then no one will pay any heed to them. THAT is when something will explode or something bad will happen to put it lightly. Only a tiny handfull know when something will happen, and thats not us, and they sure as heck wont be letting anyone know about it. Step carefully.



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hi, and Welcome--

Interesting timeline. If you did this projection (assumption on my part) I'd like to see the results regards " a Time, 2 Times, and Half a Time" (3.5 years)--Just for what it may be worth.

As I said, Interesting, and I guess we'll see what pops?



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well if there is another attack, be sure to make sure your government is held responisble. Western Goverments are responsible for orchestrating, funding, and carrying out all major attacks, you know that dont you? What, you dont!?



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
"WOLF cried the boy" comes to mind, if they can get people so used to these false alarms then no one will pay any heed to them. THAT is when something will explode or something bad will happen to put it lightly. Only a tiny handfull know when something will happen, and thats not us, and they sure as heck wont be letting anyone know about it. Step carefully.


I correctly predicted the 7/7 London attacks, but wasn't confident enough to speak up, this time I want to get the message out.



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ed Littlefox
Hi, and Welcome--

Interesting timeline. If you did this projection (assumption on my part) I'd like to see the results regards " a Time, 2 Times, and Half a Time" (3.5 years)--Just for what it may be worth.

As I said, Interesting, and I guess we'll see what pops?


Thanks Ed Littlefox,

Yes, it would be interesting, but hopefully the timeline will be ready for the scrapheap on Thursday, at least I pray it will! However, if something does occur, the the timeline will need to be built with more detail.



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Well if there is another attack, be sure to make sure your government is held responisble. Western Goverments are responsible for orchestrating, funding, and carrying out all major attacks, you know that dont you? What, you dont!?


LightWorker13,

Easier said that done. Anyhow, I'd prefer not talk about who's behind the attacks, otherwise too many people get alienated without getting the message. The message I want to get out is about what's going to happen on Thursday; the more people who know then the more chance there is of saving lives.



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Why not the 1st december?



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by looofo
Why not the 1st december?


The people who plan these things like the number 11



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings


Easier said that done. Anyhow, I'd prefer not talk about who's behind the attacks, otherwise too many people get alienated without getting the message. The message I want to get out is about what's going to happen on Thursday; the more people who know then the more chance there is of saving lives.


Ok... I will rise to the challenge... please tell us what will happen on Thursday.
To my mind just another manipulation of numbers to fit.



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by simon_alex0327

Originally posted by jameshawkings


Easier said that done. Anyhow, I'd prefer not talk about who's behind the attacks, otherwise too many people get alienated without getting the message. The message I want to get out is about what's going to happen on Thursday; the more people who know then the more chance there is of saving lives.


Ok... I will rise to the challenge... please tell us what will happen on Thursday.
To my mind just another manipulation of numbers to fit.


There's no way of knowing the exact details of the attack, the following is just speculation, but it wouldn't suprise me if there was a major attack on European soil, either as big as September 11th or even bigger. At the same time a US aircraft carrier will be attacked in the Persian Gulf. Both attacks will be linked to Iran. In 'retaliation' parts of Iran will be nuked.



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
As I said some times before, only a handful of countries use dates like 12-24-2006, most countries use 24-12-2006 or 2006-12-24.

Does this means that the people who choose those dates is someone who uses the 12-24-2006 date format?



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What are you basing your speculation on??
On one post you say that you want to get the message out concerning what's going to happen on Thursday and now you are just speculating.
Which is it?



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Although an attack is very possible in the coming weeks, I doubt that the numbers have any significance.

I think it is more realistic to point at what has been going on in congress the last few weeks.

There is no doubt in my mind that something is being set up.



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by simon_alex0327
What are you basing your speculation on??
On one post you say that you want to get the message out concerning what's going to happen on Thursday and now you are just speculating.
Which is it?


The message I'm trying to get out concerning what's going to happen, is that there's going to be a massive attack. I don't know the details, I can only speculate. It wouldn't suprise me if Nuclear Power Stations are attacked.



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
Although an attack is very possible in the coming weeks, I doubt that the numbers have any significance.

I think it is more realistic to point at what has been going on in congress the last few weeks.

There is no doubt in my mind that something is being set up.



Yes, something is definitely being set up like you say! If we look at the probability of there being so many Emergency Numbers involved, it would have to be a freak coincidence.



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
As I said some times before, only a handful of countries use dates like 12-24-2006, most countries use 24-12-2006 or 2006-12-24.

Does this means that the people who choose those dates is someone who uses the 12-24-2006 date format?


That's my interpretation. In fact I'm in the UK, and I've had to get used to the American system for this.



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sounds like you are covering your bases. Any more scenarios??
Maybe one to add to your collection would be.... absolutely nothing happening.
Least we will not have too long to wait.



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hey jameshawkings can you break this down for us little small minded people.

I am not sure what to get from this but a prediction.

But it seems interesting.



posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Guess I'll get my cigarettes, beer and potato chips ready. WalMart here I come! I just recovered from being up all night the last time armegeddon was predicted. It's ok, I don't have to go to work on Friday anyway.

Have fun enjoying mahem and destruction. I'll sure be up waiting!






top topics



 
1
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join