It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Attack Imminent - Thursday 2nd November

page: 4
1
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katolu
I guess time ran out for the "October surprise" so we move on to November. Then something will certainly happen in December and when that runs out January will be the month for a big something to happen. Eventually, someone will guess the correct month and/or day something happens and they will be seen as a genius.

Here's my pick: August 15th 2007.


Don't lose focus Katolu. The last time I made a prediction it was for London 7/7




posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
All these attacks happen on dates that are numbered like emergency numbers? Could have fooled me. I wasn't aware that 775 (london bombings) or that 311 (Madrid) were emergency numbers. For that matter, Bali bombings (1012). Or Jakarta.

In Britain, the number for emergencies is 999.

So, I find your theory, to say the least, flawed. And, like every single prediction of doom and gloom that pops up on this board, ill-forumlated.

Personally, Ive never bought into the whole numerology thing. There are far more numerologically siginifgant dates they could have chose if they were that into it. 9/11 was about the only date of an attack that had signifigance in numbers, and only to the American public. It is more likely they chose dates to carry out attacks that are opportune, and circumstances are right.




That's a good point you make about Guy Fawlkes; it would be the perfect day for an attack. Everyone would at first assume it was a firework, this would give the perpetrators more time to get away. That's a criminal mind you've got there Skadi_the_Evil_Elf.

You don't seem to be well informed on emergency numbers. Take a look at the timeline that everyone here is talking about www.putfile.com... ;it contains the information you require.

The major attacks in the Western World have fallen on dates that double as emergency numbers. Emergency numbers are also connected to the Bali bombings, again, take a look at the timeline!



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by snatchypaws
Biggest crock of #e ever

Trying to link phone numbers to when terrorist will strike ??? So please tell me why they are laughing in some evil plot because they are using our emergency nunbers against us? - Don't talk rubbish

Having the Saudi dialing code in there is pushing it a bit far I think, SOMEONE is trying to make the numbers FIT me thinks!

What a total waste of time. Utter nonsence

OH MY GOD if you look at 999 and turn it upside down then you get 666 - the devil must control the emergency services.

Lets take a step back into reality shall we


Try to keep an open-mind, otherwise you'll only ever see what you expect to see!



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katolu

So, what "information" are you supposedly giving us? As has happened over and over and over here a posting has been made that, in this case, there are "increased probabilities for this Thursday" that something might happen. Odds are, you're right. A plane might go down, an earthquake, maybe even an air strike somewhere on Earth. These prediction postings serve nothing other than giving the poster a chance to say "see, I told you!" if by some random chance something happens. The only other explanation is that the person making the prediction is in on what they are predicting.

You're dead wrong that those that disagree with you are burying their heads in the sand or simply don't want to "see", that's just a cop-out for not having a strong argument.


Like I've said, there is an increased probability of a major attack, either as big as or bigger than 911. The main attack will occur on European soil, and there may well be another attack in the Persian Gulf, and other smaller attacks elsewhere. We're not talking about natural disasters, such as earthquakes or volcanic eruptions. And we're not talking about 1 plane going down, or 1 airstrike.

Unlike what you've said, I'm only posting this as I feel it's my duty to humanity. If I'm wrong then I look stupid, and I pray that I'm not right as if I am then many people will die. I'm also risking my life by trying to get the message out. The "see, I told you!" theory is also completely wrong, who would want to be the one to say that? I'd have to CIA investigating me, they'd think I was one of the terrorists. This is a no-win situation for me, but I value the lives of thousands over the value of my own.

The ones who disagree are doing so for all kinds of reasons, and they're entitled to their own opinions. Whereas the ones who say "If it is true, what good is it for us knowing?" those are the ones worry too much, and they know that they are far
happier with their heads buried in the sand.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
jameshawkings

you were saying in a post to me before about terrorists possibly having befief in numbers etc.

Well its just me you see but if I was a terrorist I'd do my attacks whenever they were least expected. The whole point of terrorism is to terrorise. Why would someone go to all that planning etc for an attack on a day in which the numbers mean something if people like you are more "alert" why jepordise possible months or years whatever of planning as there would be more chance of failure?

If something does happen on thursday i'll either be very highly suspicious of you
or i'll concede and say you were right. However given my nature suspicious would be the way to go me thinks



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
James Hawkings.
Are you the same J H, Bird guy? Or just another Schmo offa da streets. I would put weight in you if you had a name, but as I see it right now I can only speculate this... Thursday there will be the same number of fatalities worldwide as there is every day. I am sure that you will though find some small happening, somewhere, that could possibly fall into the catagory of being related to terrorist activity on any given day in the world as we know it now.
So heres My prediction: Today somewhere, a small splinter group of one of the largest terroist Orgs. in the world (besides the U.S. Gov.) will not wait for thursday and will infact terrorize something. I know it's kinda broad, but in keeping it broad I increase the chances of My prediction becoming fact.
This method has been used for years by palm readers, spiritualists, gypsies, and anyone trying to predict something.

I can and will in fact at this moment predict the score to every sporting event before it takes place from now till worlds end... (0-0) done

Predict this!

If you predicted the 7/7 London bombings, why haven't we heard any of this? Man get a grip. How many other boards are you posting on, and just what made you stop here.

Oh and BTW welcome aboard and have a safe journey.

Maxxlarge.
Not feeling "new" anymore.
"Deny PostalClowns"



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by almeister 5000
jameshawkings

you were saying in a post to me before about terrorists possibly having befief in numbers etc.

Well its just me you see but if I was a terrorist I'd do my attacks whenever they were least expected. The whole point of terrorism is to terrorise. Why would someone go to all that planning etc for an attack on a day in which the numbers mean something if people like you are more "alert" why jepordise possible months or years whatever of planning as there would be more chance of failure?

If something does happen on thursday i'll either be very highly suspicious of you
or i'll concede and say you were right. However given my nature suspicious would be the way to go me thinks


There are various reasons why the numbers might be important to the planners, but we can only speculate, here are a some possibilities:-

- They're leaving their signature on the attacks
- They're sending messages to each other
- They believe in the power and meaning of numbers, and that certain numbers bring better luck
- They are creating a pattern that they want us to decode, perhaps they want us to be worried on every date that doubles as an emergency number.

You would be right to be suspicious of anyone who correctly predicts such attacks, it's a sacrifice I've had to make for the good of the people, but the fact I'm trying to get the message out will prove to most that I'm one of the good guys.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxxLarge
James Hawkings.
Are you the same J H, Bird guy? Or just another Schmo offa da streets. I would put weight in you if you had a name, but as I see it right now I can only speculate this... Thursday there will be the same number of fatalities worldwide as there is every day. I am sure that you will though find some small happening, somewhere, that could possibly fall into the catagory of being related to terrorist activity on any given day in the world as we know it now.
So heres My prediction: Today somewhere, a small splinter group of one of the largest terroist Orgs. in the world (besides the U.S. Gov.) will not wait for thursday and will infact terrorize something. I know it's kinda broad, but in keeping it broad I increase the chances of My prediction becoming fact.
This method has been used for years by palm readers, spiritualists, gypsies, and anyone trying to predict something.

I can and will in fact at this moment predict the score to every sporting event before it takes place from now till worlds end... (0-0) done

Predict this!

If you predicted the 7/7 London bombings, why haven't we heard any of this? Man get a grip. How many other boards are you posting on, and just what made you stop here.

Oh and BTW welcome aboard and have a safe journey.

Maxxlarge.
Not feeling "new" anymore.
"Deny PostalClowns"


MaxxLarge

I've never heard of Bird Guy? I hope you're right about Thursday, and no, a small happening in the world wouldn't fit into the category of a Major Attack as big as or bigger than 911.

I only told people close to me about the 7/7 attacks, but now I've more belief in my predictions, so that's why I'm here. This seemed like a good place to get the message out.

Thanks for the welcome, in fact my job here is almost done.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
All Souls Day is on November 2nd

All Saints Day is on November 1st

All Hallows Eve is Today - Halloween October 31st



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I mean does anyone believe that we're gonna get attacked at all? If we were truly a target wouldn't something have happened before now?



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Nice site you've got here!

As has been mentioned in the past, major attacks fall on emergency phone numbers. One of the most important of all the emergency numbers is 112; the European Union number, and also the GSM mobile networks number.

Also, in Europe we tend to write the date first, and then the month.. Ie, 11 february, or 1 december.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Do you have any evidence on your claim that you correctly predicted the 7/7 attacks ? A lot of your answers to questions put here a vague to say the least...



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi
I mean does anyone believe that we're gonna get attacked at all? If we were truly a target wouldn't something have happened before now?


I'm not sure who you are referring to when you say "we", but nobody has been attacked yet because the timing wasn't right. They were waiting for NK to go nuclear, then they (THE government) will attack somewhere and blame it on North Korea or Iran saying that we have to stop these terrorists before it's too late. They want to attack NK and Iran, they just need a good enough reason so the sheeple will march and fight until they are dead, no questions asked. If there was attack before all of the events were properly set up and staged to their advantage, who could they blame it on? Doesn't anybody think that if Osama and his bunch were the terrorists we would've seen more attacks that didn't happen at such opportune times?



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by Katolu
I guess time ran out for the "October surprise" so we move on to November. Then something will certainly happen in December and when that runs out January will be the month for a big something to happen. Eventually, someone will guess the correct month and/or day something happens and they will be seen as a genius.

Here's my pick: August 15th 2007.


Don't lose focus Katolu. The last time I made a prediction it was for London 7/7


Ya know hawkings....you keep saying that you made a prediction for 7/7. I can't believe that no one has asked you for proof of that. So where's the proof that you made this prediction PRIOR to 7/7.
If you have no proof, then go away.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Nice site you've got here!

As has been mentioned in the past, major attacks fall on emergency phone numbers. One of the most important of all the emergency numbers is 112; the European Union number, and also the GSM mobile networks number.

Also, in Europe we tend to write the date first, and then the month.. Ie, 11 february, or 1 december.


Be careful not to zoom in too close on small details, as then you will lose track of the big picture. The code needs consistency above all!



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant
Do you have any evidence on your claim that you correctly predicted the 7/7 attacks ? A lot of your answers to questions put here a vague to say the least...


My wife and a few friends are all the evidence I have. You can choose whether you're willing to trust me on that or not, but it doesn't really matter, as Thursday is only 2 days away now.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
That's a criminal mind you've got there Skadi_the_Evil_Elf.


I know. Lex Luther has nothing on me.




You don't seem to be well informed on emergency numbers. Take a look at the timeline that everyone here is talking about www.putfile.com... ;it contains the information you require.


I did. 311 is not an emergency number.

www.nyc.gov...



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   


Ya know hawkings....you keep saying that you made a prediction for 7/7. I can't believe that no one has asked you for proof of that. So where's the proof that you made this prediction PRIOR to 7/7.
If you have no proof, then go away.

So Mr. Hawkins....................? If there's no proof, then the entire basis for this thread is not verifiable, and as such, the thread should be trashed as discredited.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
interesting theory. thanks for flagging it. i'll make sure i'm stocked up on booze and cigarettes, just in case. (i'm from the uk)
i agree with what previous posters have said - there has been a gradual "tone" over the summer. even the head of the London Met police was reported as saying that we might need to considered the re-introduction of "internment" in the wake of a terrorist attack.

throw in the U.S. mid-term elections, and the war in Iraq/Afghanistan PLUS the Iranian nuke situation , and it sure as hell looks as if its building up to *something* alright.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi
I mean does anyone believe that we're gonna get attacked at all? If we were truly a target wouldn't something have happened before now?


We have already been attacked before, look at the timeline! September 11th, March 11th, July 7th etc Or do you mean in more recent times, as in the last year?



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join