It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Imminent - Thursday 2nd November

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
buddhaLight

Some wise words! Thanks for the link, lots of good videos on Google!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
KnowItAll,

If you keep on asking the same questions and ignoring my answers then there's no point in me answering any more of your questions.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Strangerous,

Make of it what you will. When I posted the thread I knew that some people would take the warning on board and others would ridicule it. We've only ever been talking of increased probabilities of an attack, whereas some people seem to think that I'm saying there definitely will 100% be an attack.

If you want more details then perhaps analyse the timeline further, you never know what you might find!

It's not important to me to prove my 7/7 prediction to anyone, or anything else, even if I had video evidence of me giving the 7/7 prediction, it wouldn't prove I was going to be right about tomorrow. What was important to me was to attempt to get the message out, and possibly save a few lives.

If at 12.00 GMT 3/11 nothing has happened, then I'll be a happy man. My explanation would simply be that it was a false alarm.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by bmdefiant
Do you have any evidence on your claim that you correctly predicted the 7/7 attacks ? A lot of your answers to questions put here a vague to say the least...

My wife and a few friends are all the evidence I have. You can choose whether you're willing to trust me on that or not, but it doesn't really matter, as Thursday is only 2 days away now.

if nothing will happen what they are going to say?

[edit on 1-11-2006 by L3X]

What will who say?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
2PacSade,

What is the meaning of these points, and why are they so important? Can I convert them into ca$h?

Actually, I'm only on this site to get the message out, I wouldn't normally be here, also it will only be a rare occasion that I have as much free time as I've had this week.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I would think the date would be 11-9 or the mirrored inversion of 9-11

Example: Illuminati Coding
Crash of Cory Lidles plane and the South Park cartoon regarding 9-11-01
There is no mistake the Original Airing Date of South Park was the same date the baseball player crashed his plane.

There is no accident that that baseball player Cory Lidle crashed his plane into a condominium building in NYC...paralleling or reinactment of (9-11-01) The date and the event shows that it was done by intelligent design and goes beyond coincidence with a little mocking from the ones who own and fund South Park Studios regarding their show on the 911 conspiracy.

The date of Baseball players crash:
10-11-(06)
Rotate the entire set of numbers 180 degrees and it becomes
(9)0-(11)-(01)

90 and 06 can be translated as parallels, shadowed, or mirrored images.

11-(9) is Thursday of next week 2 days after the Elections on Tuesday

11-(11) is Saturday.. 2 days after 11-(9)

Aint it cool?

[edit on 1-11-2006 by magnito_student]

magnito_student,

Interesting, it all depends on who the architects of the attacks are and what meaning/purpose the numbers have.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

KnowItAll,

If you keep on asking the same questions and ignoring my answers then there's no point in me answering any more of your questions.

YOU HAVE NOT given ANY answers to my question!!!!!!!!!!!! All you keep doing is pointing me to a pointless website that looks like it was drawn up by a 6 year old!!!

Here's the point Hawkings...............YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT YOU PREDICTED ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the answers you've given to date are ambiguous. You sound just like a Gypsee. If you're ambiguous enough you can predict anything.

Why don't you just here and now state that you haven't predicted anything, and that all this discussion about tomorrow (which is actually today in some parts of the world) is TOTAL CRAP, and is nothing more than an attempt to get some attention for yourself.

I'm out of this thread....continued discussion of this insanity is pointless.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll

KnowItAll,

YOU HAVE NOT given ANY answers to my question!!!!!!!!!!!! All you keep doing is pointing me to a pointless website that looks like it was drawn up by a 6 year old!!!

Here's the point Hawkings...............YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT YOU PREDICTED ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the answers you've given to date are ambiguous. You sound just like a Gypsee. If you're ambiguous enough you can predict anything.

Why don't you just here and now state that you haven't predicted anything, and that all this discussion about tomorrow (which is actually today in some parts of the world) is TOTAL CRAP, and is nothing more than an attempt to get some attention for yourself.

I'm out of this thread....continued discussion of this insanity is pointless.

KnowItAll,

You're becoming frustrated and losing your cool! Try to calm down and it'll help you to read the threads more carefully so as you don't become confused and frustrated.

Perhaps it is best for your sake that you leave this thread as it's not doing you any good.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sir, why do you continue to ignore requests for proof? Not only from me, but from at least three others? HMMMM

I can assure you that I am not frustrated. You just simply are ignoring legitimate request for proof of your 7/7 prediction. You just basically tell us that we can't handle what it is you know, or something else to that effect.

Here again, you are choosing not to reply to a DIRECT REQUEST of you.

Again, this is just total folley on your part. If you don't like what I have to say...then SHUT ME UP AND PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW....I have read this entire thread unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I would think the date would be 11-9 or the mirrored inversion of 9-11

Example: Illuminati Coding
Crash of Cory Lidles plane and the South Park cartoon regarding 9-11-01
There is no mistake the Original Airing Date of South Park was the same date the baseball player crashed his plane.

There is no accident that that baseball player Cory Lidle crashed his plane into a condominium building in NYC...paralleling or reinactment of (9-11-01) The date and the event shows that it was done by intelligent design and goes beyond coincidence with a little mocking from the ones who own and fund South Park Studios regarding their show on the 911 conspiracy.

The date of Baseball players crash:
10-11-(06)
Rotate the entire set of numbers 180 degrees and it becomes
(9)0-(11)-(01)

90 and 06 can be translated as parallels, shadowed, or mirrored images.

And car bombs went off in Iraq. People were tragically killed all over the planet. And the same types of things happen all the time. It's a big world out there. Lots going on.

This is like seeing familiar objects in clouds. People only make a big deal about these things when they fall on dates that represent familiar numbers. If it happens on a date of insignificant numerology, then it slips quietly away & under the radar.

Add up the occurences and I think you'll find the insignificant dates highly outnumber the familiar ones.

Attack on Cole- 10-12-02
US embassy in Lebanon- 09-20-84
US embassy in Africa- 08-07-98
1st WTC attack- 02-26-93
Pan Am flight 103- 12-21-88
D Day- 06-06-44 ( For you Illuminati enthusiasts. )

What's the significance of these, and many, many other attack dates?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
Sir, why do you continue to ignore requests for proof? Not only from me, but from at least three others? HMMMM

KnowitAll, you really DO need to relax a little, as critical and dubious as I am about almost EVERYTHING in particular that is said on ATS, this being no exception to that... I'm not chastizing the poor guy....he's not HARMING anyone, nor is he spreading COMPLETE misinformation IMO with exception of the misleading title of the thread.

To provide conclusive proof of an increased threat is next to impossible, yet you keep harping on poor james to give you just that. He started off the thread by stating that he in fact was NOT providing concrete evidence of anything. Numerology clearly has it's place in our world (and other worlds i would imagine), and, again like i said before, I'm dubious (highly) of this timeline. Yet, the stark reality is, there is absolutely a 50/50 chance (statistically) that an attack could happen on 11/2 as there is statistically a chance against it.

He most likely is wrong, and has stated that he PRAYS that he is wrong...whether or not he is disingenuous about that, is all a matter of faith....either you believe him or you dont...however, if he is going on the RECORD as stating as much, until he has given a reason for someone to doubt his intention, it behooves us to take him at his word.

THAT being said, I fail to see the reason to HOUND him so damn much about providing concrete proof of a theory. Which, if you have a cognizance at all of the difference, a theory will ALWAYS be a theory and all the proof in the world can either discredit it or substantiate it at which point the theory becomes a fact...in the absence of james claiming that he is stating these things as fact he shouldn't find it incumbent on him to provide any proof of anything at all. Once he does, then we can scream at him all we want for concrete evidence. But seriously, lay off the guy.

AB1

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
i believe i got the most truth to tell then any member maybe on ATS (not bragging)

because i know alot of people have great things to share..but i know the bigger picture of it all.

Yea...Abraham Lincoln was Moses incarnate?
Asian people were genetically altered by the devil which is why they were bombed? You serious?
I don't know what kind of "truth" you are trying to spread, but it might do you some good to keep it to yourself...before you end up being killed for your remarks about asians, or you end up in some institution where they give you "meds" and shock therapy. Just some helpful advice so you don't end up that way.

As for the original post, yes, I will be laughing tomorrow when the day is perfectly fine! Matter of fact, I'll start up right now...

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Recap for KnowItAll, the questions that you keep repeating have all been answered below:

KnowItAll: So where's the proof that you made this prediction PRIOR to 7/7.
jameshawkings: My wife and a few friends are all the evidence I have. You can choose whether you're willing to trust me on that or not, but it doesn't really matter, as Thursday is only 2 days away now.
KnowItAll: So Mr. Hawkins....................? If there's no proof, then the entire basis for this thread is not verifiable, and as such, the thread should be trashed as discredited.
jameshawkings: The timeline is all the evidence I need to bring, if you have patience and some analytical skills then you won't need any further proof, I've made it easy for you by preparing the diagram.
KnowItAll: There ya go then.....No sir (Hawkings) I do not trust you nor anyone else for that matter.......I'll tell you what....nothing is going to happen on the 2nd of November regardless of what you've predicted.
jameshawkings: You can choose not to trust me, but the timeline is there for you to check, I didn't make up the dates or the numbers, so if you check those for yourself then the question becomes can you trust yourself? If the answer is yes, then you're going to have to take that timeline seriously! If you don't trust yourself, then get someone who you do trust to take a look at it.
KnowItAll: Let me assure you sir, that come Nov 3rd, we will all wake up to a beautiful day in the neighborhood. And I will be the first one to say..."I told you so!"
jameshawkings: I hope you're right KnowItAll, I pray your prediction is correct!
KnowItAll: Tell ya what....send me a personal message......I think I'm mentally strong enough to hear your "evidence".... Mods...unless this dude shows his cards please consider trashing this thread as not credible. There is nothing in this author's messages that is based in fact.
jameshawkings: Though I would love to enlighten you, now it not the correct time to attempt it. Now, go back to the first message of the thread, and here you'll see I showed everyone my cards; click on the link, you'll see a timeline! Sometimes when there's a long thread it can be easy to skip through the earlier sections, but please stay mentally strong and focused, and don't risk skipping over key points and arguments.
KnowItAll: Of course now is not the time because this is all just based on your own rumor-mongoring. No evidence+No Facts=BS!!!!! There...I said it...I'm calling your BS! Either tell us or discontinue this nonsense.
jameshawkings: To help you out, here's the link www.putfile.com... As for you calling BS, that's fine, you're entitled to think that, but I'm surprised you're spending so long in a BS thread, there must be something else you'd prefer to be doing?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
alphabetaone,

You've summed up the thread well, I appreciate it!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hawkings....that's a great recap. This thread is crap! You present nothing to your statement that you predicted 7/7; accept for a few friends...whatever.

Numerology is nothing more than boatload of crapola that's been disproven time and again and I'm not going there in this thread.

I'm an engineer and can make numbers say anything I want. That "putfile" website is not evidence at all no matter how much or how many times you keep referring to it.

Have fun.....see ya on Friday.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
James, Iran starts its Great Prophet Military Exercise in the gulf on Thursday, should be interesting with our lot out there. Just like the cold war days facing off the Russians.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I wonder what is gonna happen with Son Of Man when the lizards or amphibians from planet x never come to take away the believers.................

I already know what I'm gonna be doing on Novemeber 3rd: looking for places to spend Guy Fawlkes night, because on the 2nd of novemeber, nothing will have happened, other than the successful completion of my kitchen painting.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Something more for numerologists:

As you can see here, the Dollar-Euro rate seems to dip around the 11th of each month.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I wonder what is gonna happen with Son Of Man when the lizards or amphibians from planet x never come to take away the believers.................

The same thing that ALWAYS happens when predicitions fail.

New predictions!

Its a vicious cycle.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Lets see..so were supposed to believe these attacks are planned because *they* like the number eleven ? Oh dear..this thread really has gone to pot...
There have been several requests for the 7/7 London bombing prediction evidence to be posted..or even u2u'd to someone for them to at least see it....As James has posted this in the thread then i think we deserve to see this evidence for ourselves and take things from there.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join