It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Imminent - Thursday 2nd November

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
]

The same thing that ALWAYS happens when predicitions fail.

New predictions!

Its a vicious cycle.

Yup. BINGO.

Same with jameshawkings.new predictions. With claims that their predictions spreading scared the government away from doing whatever.

Just another day at ATS!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You guys that get steamed about these things - like some of you in this thread really crack me up.

You come on a CONSPIRACY message board, with forums about ghosts, and UFOs and all sorts of things that can't be proven scientifically, and then bitch and moan about people not being able to prove what they are posting.

Are you kidding?

This site is the internet equivalent of Coast to Coast with George Noory/Art Bell.
It's entertaining.
Who cares if any of it can be proven - it usually can't.
If it bothers you that much, don't login.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craaber
You guys that get steamed about these things - like some of you in this thread really crack me up.

You come on a CONSPIRACY message board, with forums about ghosts, and UFOs and all sorts of things that can't be proven scientifically, and then bitch and moan about people not being able to prove what they are posting.

Are you kidding?

This site is the internet equivalent of Coast to Coast with George Noory/Art Bell.
It's entertaining.
Who cares if any of it can be proven - it usually can't.
If it bothers you that much, don't login.

Craaber,

You've hit the nail on the head! Made me laugh a lot

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
By the way, JamesHawkings - I found the thread, interesting, and I pray that nothing happens tomorrow.

I do however tend to be of the mindset that something else will happen soon -
and I also think the media has been "conditioning" us for something all summer, although I typically do not buy into the inside job theories.

I pray that your numbers are merely coincindence.

Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is for Mr hawkings up top of the page there,

i looked at your study page & its quite intresting, its good to see people thinking in these ways, most people just go with what they are told & never question the answers they are given-
(question the answer is a good tune by the way from strike anywhere)
-we are so caught up with the news & live on the fear it supplies us & also simply because its on tv its readily belived by the masses & as we are all still rushing around getting on with our lives, we never have the time to question anything much these days,
My advice to all who read this is to prepare as much as possible for any attack, when "they"brought the trouble to our own turf that was the big flashing sign i saw that told me "get ready" & also i get a feeling it will take to the streets next as in shooting at anyone with white skin on their bones SO prepare your body & your mind, get fighting fit so your ready to step up to & go to it when/if trouble comes.

you'd be a fool to do nothing & at the very least if nothing does happen you will be fit & healthy as a result of prepareing for it.

me & a big group of my friends have been preping since 9/11, we now have over 300 members,this group is in no way racist or extremeist or politicaly involved/motivated with anyone our only agenda is self preservation & we spread the word of motivation not retalliation. we have a varied crew from different ethnic backrounds, apart from white english/scottish/irish there is also blacks & hispanics amoung us & they are in total unity with us as they were friends before this group started so from that anyone looking at this can easily tell we are not racist. we do not partake in illegal activities nor do we condone such activities within our group, its simply a case of "ive got your back bro" our motto is simply united we stand divided we fall.

i had to edit this post as i noticed some mistakes, my only excuse's are i was tierd & im using a wireless keyboard & sometimes some of the keystrokes are not registerd when i hit the key due to me being quite a bit away from the reciver.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by eddie666m1980w]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

By the way, JamesHawkings - I found the thread, interesting, and I pray that nothing happens tomorrow.

I do however tend to be of the mindset that something else will happen soon -
and I also think the media has been "conditioning" us for something all summer, although I typically do not buy into the inside job theories.

I pray that your numbers are merely coincindence.

Time will tell.

Craaber, I'm glad you found the thread interesting, me too! Whatever does or doesn't happen tomorrow, I agree that something is bound to happen soon.

I remember the way I felt on 911, so I'm hoping we don't have to go through anything like that again.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
eddie666m1980w

Thanks for your message, I'm glad you found the study interesting, and that you are like-minded.

I'm amazed with what you've said in your post, it's good to know that there are people like you and your friends out there who are unplugged from the system and thinking freely; I find it reassuring!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
James, Iran starts its Great Prophet Military Exercise in the gulf on Thursday, should be interesting with our lot out there. Just like the cold war days facing off the Russians.

magicmushroom,

Interesting timing!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Where I am it is now November the second and nothing is happening yet? How would we know if we scared off the controllers from annother terror campaign against us? Maybe when I wake up I'll check the news first.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
nothing on the news yet here's hoping it stays that way

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Check out this:
09-11-2001: Tuesday
10-12-2002: Saturday
03-11-2004: Thursday
07-07-2005: Thursday
10-01-2005: Saturday
11-02-2006: Thursday

So we get:
1 Tuesday
2 Saturdays and (maybe)
3 Thursdays.

Another row!

[edit on 2-11-2006 by Sebi82]

[edit on 2-11-2006 by Sebi82]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
JamesHawkings. I didn't find any previous threads from you. How come you came to this forum to state your findings?

I'm sure you have the right intentions. It doesn't matter if someone believes what your saying. For me it is an intresting finding. If it's not today it will be tomorrow, and so on, everybody knows that. Every person reading this will filter it within his own reality. It's for them to step out of their boundries.

Everybody calling eachothers liars and hoaxers. Not only for this thread but for all. Go investigate the whole subject. Listen and read. Untill no more uncertainties excist, for you allthough. That time is much better spent then the time attacking the stories you know just little about or don't care about. And then you have the power to tell the truth and be attacked by fools.

This is what all of us should do.

What JamesHawkings is showing us. Does fit the strategy of the secret societies. They love dates & numerology. Go see for your self. He is on the right track to look for these kind of things.

I'm thinking about setting up a research community for secret society investigation. I've bin looking for answers via forums and my own research. Their must be a better way to communicate with those who understand the system. Their must be a way to spread the information in an exceptable manner.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well, it is 2:30 am here so maybe we might be looking at this until the 3rd. We have different time zones in the US. I pray for nothing to happen anywhere.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
TheSonOfMan

I've got a story for you.

By TERENCE HUNT, AP White House Correspondent 6 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - President Bush says he has not received any request to send more American forces to Iraq and that commanders have told him the 144,000 troops already deployed are "what they can live with."

source : Yahoo News: Bush, Iraq troop level said sufficient

What does the 144,000 mean to you?

[edit on 2-11-2006 by buddhaLight]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Dang, I wish I could find the statement by a president that says something along the lines of, everything happens or is said for a reason and is played out like a chess game. I think this statement was made on purpose and for some psychological reason to which I can't unravel at this time. Great post though and find

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Cside, please u2u me with your idea's on the number. I'ld love to hear more about it?

Why not say what you think about the numbers? I'm not even surprised to see this. It is an abvious fact of their fillty game.

JamesHawkings, what do you think?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
its 11:12 am here in the UK.

The Jeremy Vine chat show on BBC radio 2 had a scientist on yesterday discussing suitcase nukes.

link   

I also think the media has been "conditioning" us for something all summer, although I typically do not buy into the inside job theories.

You do see how this can be an oxymoron right?

You don't believe the inside job gig we state? yet you believe the news is conditioning us for something?

Where is the sense in that?? The statement contradicts itself.

Thought i would point that out for you.

link   
Wow . . . nothing happened in the time it took me to read 11 pages of this.

Go figure.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Half a day has passed and not a single thing has happened.

Yawn. Wake me up when everyone stops panicing.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join