It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Imminent - Thursday 2nd November

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well, well....looky what I find today, Imminent attack huh Hawkings?

It is now 11am EST, and guess what? Absolutely nothing has happened today!!!!

WOW, imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready to take some bets on what date the next prediction of doom and gloom will be.

What a bunch of morons!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a NICE day!

PS....where is the good ole author of this thread? Anyone seen him? No? Hmmm.
Hate to say I told you so, well...but I told you so!

[edit on 2-11-2006 by KnowItAll]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Oh no hes accomplished something alright..hes managed to accumulate over 800 ATS points over the past few days since joining.So his conspiracy was successful...for him.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
JamesHawkings, are there other related things your playing with?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The day is still not over, he could still be right.
Also he made a stab in the dark and came up with an idea of something that had and may still have a good possibility of happening, theres no reason to call anyone a moron or even say I told you so, the day is not over, and until it hits midnight everywhere then there is still a chance, though I am hoping nothing happens, he still could be right.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yawn.............
This type of topic is so redundant.........
Yawn.............
All of these prophecies of doom and gloom are just downright ludicrous.

Is this what we call trolling? I'm embarrassed to have contributed to the point total of the author......
Yawn......

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What if nothing happense because these types of threads are made?

Nothing is going to happen if alot of people suspect it or at least heard somebody mention it. Maybe these types of threads are stopping any attack. I'm pretty sure this isn't the only website to suspect today as an attack day.

Contribute to the topic instead of bashing it, it could be saving your life.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

Nothing is going to happen if alot of people suspect it or at least heard somebody mention it. Maybe these types of threads are stopping any attack. I'm pretty sure this isn't the only website to suspect today as an attack day.

What's the punchline?
I respect your opinion, but I can't in any way agree with you that this thread is going to save my life.
I have a hard time believing that Al Zwahari, is running into a cave somewhere shouting "Osama, we must stop the attacks! JamesHawkings has posted a thread about us! Call back the airliners! Stop the suitcase nukes! That thread has foiled our plans! Damn that ATS!"

I don't really think it has an impact on anyones lives.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well, if terrorists were actually involved in any threats, attacks, or planning on numerically symbolic days in the United State's and it's allies, then I believe my theory would be considered bs.

But since that's not the case..I stand by what I said.

It's all about what you believe as far as who is responsible for attacks, I guess

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshkwamy
Also he made a stab in the dark and came up with an idea of something that had and may still have a good possibility of happening, theres no reason to call anyone a moron or even say I told you so, the day is not over, and until it hits midnight everywhere then there is still a chance, though I am hoping nothing happens, he still could be right.

Still holding out hope are ya? Please, nothing is going to happen...besides, I've already smoked all my cigarettes and drank all my liquor last nite waiting for the end of the world!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

HUH? Please get over yourself and ATS. Nothing is happening because nothing is happening. Geeze, some of you seem down right depressed that something didn't get blown up today!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

What's the punchline?
I respect your opinion, but I can't in any way agree with you that this thread is going to save my life.
I have a hard time believing that Al Zwahari, is running into a cave somewhere shouting "Osama, we must stop the attacks! JamesHawkings has posted a thread about us! Call back the airliners! Stop the suitcase nukes! That thread has foiled our plans! Damn that ATS!"

I don't really think it has an impact on anyones lives.

Just my 2 cents.

BEAUTIFULLY STATED!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well, if terrorists were actually involved in any threats, attacks, or planning on numerically symbolic days in the United State's and it's allies, then I believe my theory would be considered bs.

But since that's not the case..I stand by what I said.

It's all about what you believe as far as who is responsible for attacks, I guess

Then we will agree to disagree, as I stand by what I said as well.
Stay Cool DickBinBush, and I'll catch you around the board.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll

Originally posted by pshkwamy

Still holding out hope are ya? Please, nothing is going to happen...besides, I've already smoked all my cigarettes and drank all my liquor last nite waiting for the end of the world!

Well im not holding up hope for anything, I didnt believe anything was going to happen, but when someone comes up with a theory, or even steals it and feels they should post it, it should at least be givin some respect, and if no one predicts anything because they dont want their thread to be bashed then we have nothing to talk about, and the day is still not over, for me, its only half way, litteraly noon 40 seconds ago.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hawkings....where ya at??? Get back on and take your medicine like a man!!

You are totally discredited. I've been calling your BS for a couple days now....OOPS, I'm right aren't I? You are a stool pigeon!

Get back on and face the music!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
My point to the author has been that he really had no proof to back up his statements. I suppose that I am somwhat surprised most of the folks that posted didn't catch that and call him on it. All he did was develop a rumor that got him 800 points. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Knowitall, what are you doing here?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaLight
Knowitall, what are you doing here?

Purely for my entertainment pleasure!
Maybe is somesort of morbid curiosity...kind of like watching a train wreck.

What's the point of that question?

Last I checked its still a free country, or are you going to ask me to leave. Don't bother, I won't!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you here?

[edit on 2-11-2006 by KnowItAll]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
My point to the author has been that he really had no proof to back up his statements. I suppose that I am somwhat surprised most of the folks that posted didn't catch that and call him on it. All he did was develop a rumor that got him 800 points. Nothing more, nothing less.

No one is denying the fact that you've said that for a couple of days... in as much as no one is denying the fact that the concensus in this thread has been that they believed nothing would happen, NOR is anyone pointing out exactly how childish you're acting, but this, also, I wont deny.

KnowItAll: "oooo oooo oooo I said it! I said it! I called you on it! I called you on it!"
ATS: "Big friggin deal"

AB1

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
actually KnowitAll... you're being borderline abusive here..

name calling isn't allowed....

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
personally..i like these threads..because it brings me closer to my faith in god...and i think thats why everybody is attracted to doom and gloom threads...because it brings up the deep thots about the afterlife

even tho these threads start off negatively..there will be a positive outcome for the ones who understand.

jhawk is still a good person in my book..and i wouldnt count himout yet..seeing as this day is far from over yet.

expect the unexpected.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join