It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government agents/remote viewers try to locate contactees

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I think somebody from ATS (maybe a higher-up) should make voluntary contact with DarkCyrus. If you are who you truly say you are and have these "abilities" and say that you wish to help in any way that you can, you should have no problem meeting with somebody from ATS and perhaps getting it on video tape.

I always live by the policy "Be neutral on a matter until you try to prove that it is true. If it's true, you will prove it so, and if it's false, you will prove without a shadow of a doubt that it is incorrect."

Well, maybe not that EXACT quote, but the general idea.

I'm sorry to get your hopes up bro. I was born on earth like you, I have deep routed ET heritages. Infact everyone on earth has true ET heritages too, you see we and them are family. I for whatever reason seem to remember this heritage and at a young age, flexed my spiritual muscles so to speak. Of course I had help, that is why I wish to help others.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
DC -- I have a mission and that is to get all of you guys who are claiming to be in contact with ET's or whatever... to begin to initiate contact with them via ITC/EVP.
The fact that there are hundreds of EVP recorders out there all over the world, where quite a few of them believe that they are contact with beings from other worlds -- and the fact that just like me, they are normal people who do not in any way feel that they are special or superior just because they are in contact telepathically and or electronically with beings from unseen worlds including deceased relatives and friends... -- anybody can begin to receive such transmissions such as these if that's what they truly want to do.

But to come into public forums such as this one, and make all kinds of claims about your experiences and contact with beings from unseen worlds -- including the wondrous things you can do and then not being able to show anything for it to support your extraordinary claims just does not make it in this day and age.

So far from what I'm seeing, you are taking what you think is the 'high road' by saying that you are too good to have to prove anything to anybody -- or saying that your contacts and experiences are much, much too Holy or far too superior than anybody else's and for this reason you will not even attempt to show anything..... well, that doesn't make it either and it's an obvious avoidance tactic which causes me to wonder if in fact you and a few others here are even telling the truth about your experiences and contacts.

The long and the short of it is, if you are having these experiences and contacts... then you need to back up your claims with some kind of visual and audio proof that at least shows something -- anything, to help back up your claims.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I would love to be able to prove these things publicly.

I have asked for proof and it has been given to me in a personal manner, with information that no other person could know about. That is enough for me.

When I try to show off, things never seem to work out. However, when I do this out of a genuine desire to help or understand something, there are many powers available to use.

This is available for all humans and it only takes a bit of faith till there is no doubt left in your mind. If you are expecting someone to come along and show you how it works, I am not sure that I can give you enough to sattisfy you. That doubt is enough to throw a novice off, ruining any proof that you may accept. It is a catch 22 situation. No lottery numbers here!

If you want to interrupt any PSI user from seeing your thoughts, you can block them by creating your own noise interferance. Simply put up a shield and at one point I made a parabolic shield, directing the energy back to where it came from, with surprising results.

I have been aware of this energy and it's ability to heal, remote view, astral travel, etc., but I was also asked to tone it down, only using it when there was no other option. I was cautioned not to draw attention to myself by using this energy. I have rescent information that says these restrictions are now lifted and more people will be waking up to the fact they do have these powers.

I have taken the route of doubter and have been successfull at denying these things for years. In 2005 I was given a sort of shock treatment, which really boosted this energy use for me. I got a wake up call, because we are at the time where these things will all come into the lime lite. One way or another you all will soon see ET as being reality.

The bottom line is what I have been told about, shown and experienced in my 54 years on this rock, is more than enough to make me a believer. That is enough for me to be sattisfied this is real. There would be nothing gained by trying to prove these things to you, you need to experience them first hand for yourself. It is readily available to sincere people. You just need to ask for help, you will be heard and helped to understand. Telepathic communication is the first thing you will need to work on.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The Universal laws are being bent right now because we have more oppurtunities for creating a brighter future.With a realignment process comes an opening of more gifts of awareness, for those willing enough to test the bounderies of mans potential.Which in the very HEART is awe inspiring.We have the gifts the same as those from other planets if we choose to apply what the spirit knows as first nature the power of manifestation.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The Universal laws are being bent right now because we have more oppurtunities for creating a brighter future.With a realignment process comes an opening of more gifts of awareness, for those willing enough to test the bounderies of mans potential.Which in the very HEART is awe inspiring.We have the gifts the same as those from other planets if we choose to apply what the spirit knows as first nature the power of manifestation.Clairaudience,Clarasentience, Claravoyance, Quantum Healing,Telepathy,Empathy, mind bending, frequency wave distortions, Energy manipulation.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by menguard]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well, the fact is, even though I said I'm not believing some of you about your progress in the area of PSI or contacts with ET's, that's not really true because in fact, I do believe that what you all are saying is the truth but I just wanted to give you all a little nudge to perhaps do some demonstrations of your abilities while having it recorded with a camcorder.

But, lol, I can see that I'm getting nowhere with this but I am very,very intrigued and interested in learning more about your philosophy and approach. I've tried doing a look up on menguard's posts but there's just too much there, I don't know where to begin. But I did see that one post where he said that 95% of what's in the Urantia Book is true and I appreciated that because I also can correlate many of my own experiences and messages from my contacts that support a lot of the information within that thought system.

But having said all of this, I think it's very important for all of you to at least consider some public demonstrations on your skills and abilities because it's just to much to ask of us to believe believe that you can do what you say you are able to do and for us to accept that on faith alone.

Even Jesus did demonstrations -- and of course we all know that he was not just 'showing off'.

I have been told that I am supposed to present my information publicly so as to inform the public that the ITC phenomenon is real and that there are unseen beings of all sorts out there who in fact would love to communicate with the human species. And not talking about deceased relatives and friends ... I'm talking about beings who have never lived here on earth and are from other worlds (you can interpret that in any way you want).

If you are all saying that you are not permitted to do demonstrations, then so be it. I will just have to accept that what you are saying is true just like I'm asking you to accept that I'm on a public mission. In short, I've been told to show my ITC/EVP material in a public forum. So that's why I'm here.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
STOP ASKING FOR PROOF!

Why should anyone need to prove what they can do to someone else? If they showed you, would you be convinced? No, you would still be a skeptic, and you will always be until you come to realise the truth YOURSELF. Somethings can't be taught, and must be learnt on your own.

Garh! End rant.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Mods, this is just inane.
You worry over one-liners taking up band-width, yet allow posts such as this almost daily to occur.

Something really needs to be done about these types of posts.

Lex

Something needs to be done about people who waste bandwidth quoting people who "waste" time...

The proof is within yourself. If you are not open to it to begin with, it will simply not be available to you.

I assume you don't believe in anything higher than yourself because it cannot be proven under scientific standards.

Telepathy cannot be explained under science, but I do believe it exists.

Synchronicities happen quite often to me (sounds like more than just me) except I cannot show anything of significance to prove its existence. Does that mean it is fake or I'm delusional? Perhaps.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yes...Jesus did do demonstrations, but he was never happy about having to prove him self to a group of doubters, who still hung him on a steak.

It is not a question of not being allowed to show off these things. But rather, when you come to the place where this is a big part in your life, you no longer have the desire to prove this to anyone. You feel more like helping people, without making a big show. You just aren't motivated to be a part of a dog and pony show. Priorities change and some of those things no longer seem important.

It is kind of like you tune into a higher state of thought where there are all kinds of new things to experience. Imagine a teen trying to explain and show this to a 1 yr old. (You just are not that interested in showing the baby things that you do, even though they may seem interested.) I would question any results that would come out of this demonstration.

I question my results, daily. There are times when I just have to wait and see what takes place, knowing that I have been bang on and have missed the mark, in the past.

So, you will say...why are you here then?

It is part of growing up for me. I came here to disprove my self, but I have come to accept things more now than ever. I have found that these experiences are not just in my head only. They are real, with many others experiencing the same types of things. Too many for it to be a coincidence.

So....I am here as a part of an awakening. I am not here to prove myself.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well said Win.

As with all previoius humans that have attained levels of enlightenment, you state your condition very well. For those that seek more proof and need the classical ways of assimulating information, try this link to Stephan Schwartz's new book called "Opening to the Infinite". He covers this awakening in an easy to understand way.

Book Link

I'm like most people, in that I require a classical route before I can make a shift in my current paradigm, or what some may call a Leap of Faith. So, my journey is littered with dozens and dozens of written tombs and essays from those that appear to be more enlightened than me. My own little radio transmitter is still pretty weak.

Oh, Win, I wanted to ask you if you don't mind disclosing openly, what do you mean by "shock therapy"?

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Red_Dog_BOM]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Has it ever occurred to some of you that the reason people ask for proof is so they can have something, anything, to believe in? Even on a personal level we humans require more than "It's true because I said it's true. Now go find the answer and then I'll tell you if you're right."

This approach will not enlighten, it will only create more disbelievers.

I have a son who is terminally ill, with an incurable condition. His health will only go down over the coming years, as it has for the last 35. Eventually he will die of H2O starvation. He is six feet tall and weighs 97 lbs. ( No, it is not AIDS, I think even that would have more hope.) If there was a person who could teach me to help him in some way, I would jump at the chance.

Unfortunately, all religions, and this is a religion here - even if not so named, can only come up with accepting it as what it is. The B.S. clouds how they say it, but in the end, that is all they can do. He is a Christian and has accepted his coming demise on those terms.

But, those of you who try to speak of your power, and I include here ALL the mystics of EVERY religion, and yet do nothing with it, are either charlatans or worse. You have nothing to prove, so you have either divorced yourselves from the human race and no longer count man as your brother, or you lack the ability you claim.

I for one refuse to be 'recruited' into some quasi-intellectual New Age rehashing of the same old song and dance that has went on since the dawn of man. Somewhere back in the dim reaches of time, a lazy but ambitious caveman figured out that he could have power over his fellows by pretending to know more than they did and spinning interesting tales. The mumbo-jumbo has never ceased, though as here, it always finds new clothing to cover it's nakedness.

I pity those who follow these paths. To accept the existence of a Supreme Creator is one thing, and is an individual's choice. I too have a belief in our Prime Creator Force, but to reduce that Creator's role to the point of personal power is the first sign of a witch doctor 'come on'.

I post this so that all who read these clouded pages will have the choice of how much they allow themselves to be taken in by this pathetic so called enlightenment. There are young minds, developing minds, that could be derailed into such cult-like systems and harmed in the process. It was just such B.S. that led to Heaven's Gate and the Jim Jones cult. Such is now leading men and women to kill themselves and the innocent as well with 'Bombs For Allah'.

When critical thinking is most needed is when someone tells you they have answers, but lack the will/humanity to use these wonderful powers. Here's an idea, show your power now. Stop me from ever again speaking against your deceitful practices on these pages. That should do the job of convincing potential followers, and yet would protect your sacred power from getting out beyond your private control.

I'm so scared.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The argument of "it won't matter anyway" is always so wonderful.

I have powers like yours, but mine are more extreme.
In the world of Lucid Dreaming, I can kill people through their dreams, rendering them permanently braindead.

You need proof? You wouldn't believe it anyway, plus it would be hard to record my action considering i'd be asleep.

So I guess you'd have to do with the everlasting conflict in your mind (is he talking for real? or mocking us?!).

Let me just add that it's technically possible to kill people through their dreams.
But not as simple as *snap* or strangling them in it.

That, and I can summon UFO's at will but my eyes are special so you won't be able to see them. Whoopdeedoo.

A suggestion for people with paranormal gift claims.
Don't try to convince other people that you have them, (convincing means to respond to someone's reply of disbelieve as well, because you are trying to tell him off by confirming your truth, by yourself, which is not valid.) but just keep your superpowers to yourself.

You had to tune down because the government would be a threat to you anyway, right? So why the need to tell about these powers if you're not utilizing them anyway, or at least not to such an extent.

Remember:
There is no is.
Everything is based on assumption and speculation.
And thus, all of this is possibly true, but also possibly false.

[edit on 10/5/07 by -0mega-]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry for your son's condition, as I am for many humans with cells that seem to self-destruct. I don't think the purpose of this thread is to gain followers, but to open a dialog, allow people to look at anothers paradigm and make comments from their perpspective. Each perspective yields another clue to the puzzle we call life or soul. In the end we are all searching for or trying to return to the ultimate expression of universal Oneness. A place of pure joy if you will. When you hear someone grounded like Dr. Edgar Mitchell express this joy on the journey back from the moon, it gives us a clue that there is something larger than ourselves, that we are all connected to in someway.

I don't have the skills many here have, but I no longer doubt that they exist. I've come into contact with others who have extraordinary levels of enlightenment who express this realm much better than I do, but one in particular, has had several terminal conditions he's lived with for 5 years.
Blood pressure of 180/300, and a brain anurism. Fortunately, for him, he already had finely honed skills of what's being discussed here on this forum, and since the body is made of matter, and one's mind controls matter (especially of the body) he lives with his condition, because "it does not matter". To quote him. "I live because I choose to". His understanding of the mind/body connection and the universial mind, is so complete he can exist, when all medical doctors tell him he should be dead.

You can couch this in any number of ways to your son, but it must be done so in a way he'll believe, for the very simple reason that, "what so ever the mind can conceive, you can achieve". Being a Christian, we often couch it in terms of faith, but that can be a double edged sword. You don't want to abdicate all responsibility for living with your disease, for it will often lead to a crushing blow against ones faith in a supreme being. My opinion is that one must accept the disease as you would a close personal friend, and the give it no more thought in terms of the body, since the body matters not. It is nothing more than a continuing manisfestation of your thoughts. Control your thoughts and you control your body.

I know its sounds like simplistic sophistry to state it this way, but some of the greatest truths are the simple ones.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Red_Dog_BOM]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Red Dog, thank you for your kind words. I did not mention his condition to garner sympathy or support, but as a way of explaining my views on what I see as proselytizing. These claims of immense power have a way of attracting the easily influenced individuals, and often leads to harm.

I have always been open to the fact that the mind is the ultimate force in all men. But if you will read the foregoing posts in this thread, suspending any personal feelings of agreement with what is said, I'm sure you will see the point I am making, as to the underlay of an old/new dogma.

For a human to search for that which is greater than self is a noble undertaking, to influence others to their same conclusion is attaining to power. No matter the terms one uses to cloak the context, the motive of any man is not what he says he is doing, but where what he does will lead.

When a poster goes beyond saying I have found such and such to be true for me, and starts to make wild and self aggrandizing claims, a charlatan is in the offing, and a religion in the budding. Perhaps the staff here feels, rightly so, that it is not within their purview to counter such trash. I am not held by such constraints, and feel that a voice of reason in opposition is called for.

I am well grounded and not easily swayed by the babbling of self proclaimed illuminated ones. Nor are they often sufficient wordsmiths to lay such arguments that I cannot shine light into their darkness.

Oh, and since I have posted again, I would seem to be immune to the powers of such far reaching and awesome individuals. Or else they sleep.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Red Dog, thank you for your kind words. I did not mention his condition to garner sympathy or support, but as a way of explaining my views on what I see as proselytizing. These claims of immense power have a way of attracting the easily influenced individuals, and often leads to harm.

Point taken. I personally tune out information when I find the semantics don't fit the arguement. Some stuff rings true and others ping my BS meter. Granted there are those who just hear ringing and come running, but I'm not here to be their filter.

I have always been open to the fact that the mind is the ultimate force in all men. But ....of an old/new dogma.

I see it clearly. Often its better to give someone enough rope though...

For a human to search for that which is greater than self is a noble undertaking, .... what he says he is doing, but where what he does will lead.

Like most Realist, I seek proof that what someone claims is real to them, can also be made real for me. I will not find it in their claims, I can only find it in myself. If they required some recompense or worship from me, then there is my proof of the falseness of their claim.

When a poster goes beyond saying I .....counter such trash. I am not held by such constraints, and feel that a voice of reason in opposition is called for.

I see nothing wrong with a voice of reason, if its truely reasonable. Often though when arguing points of view, as in religion, reason is rarely found in the dialogs. I personally don't ascribe to a Phenominalogical perspective in viewing the reality I'm in. I take a grander view, I must be willing to view anothers perspective as openly as I can.

Personally, I've found that I have learned more about myself and the universe through people I absolutely despise and disagree with. Not because they were right, but because my own perspective was still limited.

I would not fear the ones that sleep, fear the ones that don't!

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Red Dog, I can understand your position of not bothering to be a 'filter' for the masses. But at my age one wants to give a bit of help to those who will follow us down life's thorny path. I simply seek to offset the B.S. so that the more impressionable will at least have a counterpoint. It's my backhanded way of saying thanks for all the advice I did and did not take throughout a lifetime.

Pardon me if I sometimes seem to rant too loudly, but one must speak loudly and with good force to be heard above the wind.

Peace.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red_Dog_BOM
Oh, Win, I wanted to ask you if you don't mind disclosing openly, what do you mean by "shock therapy"?

The shock came in the form of a stroke where a blood clot formed in the left side of my brain, forcing me to use the right(PSI) side.

I had several OOBE experiences while awake, in my hospital bed. During those, I was told that I was scheduled for termination. That was not allowed and I was shielded from the full attack. This attack was used to wake me up and get me using the PSI energy I have, as it is very strong in me.

My shields were very weak at the time, because of neglect on my part.

I have had another attack recently, where I sent the energy back using a parabolic shield formation. I also followed the energy stream back to where it came from. I saw three people surprised by the strength of the returning energy and equipment shorting out.

Using this energy is new to my current being, but my spiritual being is very strong with this force. I have been toning it down most of my life, so as to not draw attention to myself. I now have information that it is not as critical to hide this energy and I as well as many others are being wakened to its use.

It is all a part of the end game for our present reality. We are on the doorstep of a new reality, being brought to us by the beings in charge of the entire Universe.

As you can see, this reality is hard for most people to accept. That is also going to change over the next couple of years, as more people wake up.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I have a son who is terminally ill, with an incurable condition. His health will only go down over the coming years, as it has for the last 35. Eventually he will die of H2O starvation. He is six feet tall and weighs 97 lbs. ( No, it is not AIDS, I think even that would have more hope.) If there was a person who could teach me to help him in some way, I would jump at the chance.

I also have a disease which is incurable by modern standards. I have been fighting it for the last 40 years or so. What I am working on now is an all out attempt to put some sort of end to my condition. I know it is out there, but I need to work on my trust more.

It does come down to faith. I can feel your pain at not being able to help. It is also that faith in healing energy if tapped into, where my future hope lies. Not in the present medical system.

You need to ask for help. Go to the top of the power chain and draw from that energy. Ask for the beings with the final say. This is a start for your journey to find help. It needs to come from within you. It is not something I can grant you. If you ask with a total selfless motivation and a desire to help your son, then lay your hands on him feeling the energy go to him, you are on the right track.

But, those of you who try to speak of your power, and I include here ALL the mystics of EVERY religion, and yet do nothing with it, are either charlatans or worse. You have nothing to prove, so you have either divorced yourselves from the human race and no longer count man as your brother, or you lack the ability you claim.

That is not it at all. We all have responsibilities to our elders as well as our children. If we have lost the capacity to help them this way, is that my fault? No.....It is your fault as much as mine. I am just as guilty as the next man. I have my own mess to clean up. The buck stops with each and every one of us, so point back at your self first. The power is within you. You just need to ask. We are all in that same boat.

I for one refuse to be 'recruited' into some quasi-intellectual New Age rehashing of the same old song and dance that has went on since the dawn of man. Somewhere back in the dim reaches of time, a lazy but ambitious caveman figured out that he could have power over his fellows by pretending to know more than they did and spinning interesting tales. The mumbo-jumbo has never ceased, though as here, it always finds new clothing to cover it's nakedness.

And you want me to help you??? With that attitude it is clear that any help I could give you will not be appreciated.

I pity those who follow these paths. To accept the existence of a Supreme Creator is one thing, and is an individual's choice. I too have a belief in our Prime Creator Force, but to reduce that Creator's role to the point of personal power is the first sign of a witch doctor 'come on'.

All we need now is a steak and sone diesel fuel.

I post this so that all who read these clouded pages will have the choice of how much they allow themselves to be taken in by this pathetic so called enlightenment. There are young minds, developing minds, that could be derailed into such cult-like systems and harmed in the process. It was just such B.S. that led to Heaven's Gate and the Jim Jones cult. Such is now leading men and women to kill themselves and the innocent as well with 'Bombs For Allah'.

Do you even have a sick child? Or was that a ruse to gain credibility for the rest of your post?

When critical thinking is most needed is when someone tells you they have answers, but lack the will/humanity to use these wonderful powers. Here's an idea, show your power now. Stop me from ever again speaking against your deceitful practices on these pages. That should do the job of convincing potential followers, and yet would protect your sacred power from getting out beyond your private control.

I have helped many people, to the point of being asked if I was an Angel on more than one occasion. Nothing super human, but I was asked to help this person. My response was...no...but God did send me to help you.

If you had more faith in your own abilities, you would not be making these statements.

The supernatural stuff has only staretd to manifest since my wake up call and I am only starting to learn how to use it. If more people do wake up things would move along much more easily for all of us.

I'm so scared.

No one using this energy would want to be a threat to you in any way.

I was scared also, but that didn't stop me from taking a step.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
win52, I will leave you with the last word, your valued opinion ringing in my ears. I have done what I wanted; I have given voice to reason here, so that your grand intellect may not blind every unwary soul that follows.

The crack about my son would earn you more personal forms of my wrath were you within reach, but then you're not the type to tempt fate, being a true keyboard warrior under that pious mantle that passes for wit.

As to my being scared, I am. I fear that you and your kind will continue to be fruitful and multiply, ultimately ruining a wonderful universe.

Think what you will of me, spite me with your dull barbs of wisdom, seek me with your awesome mental powers, but you and I both know you for the fraud you are.

I have wasted enough energy on a flea.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Back on track a bit. The CIA does firmly believe in this special power called Remote Viewing by us. (they call it something else). It also has traits refered to as remote healing. They also have 50 years of experience and science to back it up sealed within their tombs, at SRI and some recently released documents obtained through the F.O.I.A.

check this link out if you are interested in learning more.

CIA Stargate records

Win, two things. One my friend lost most of his abilities by the same method you gained yours, so this tells us that the seat of the transmitter does lie within the brain. Two, I've not heard anyone crediable in the RV field speak of a battle like what you do. Care to be more specific about what you feel is going on and why these other humans are trying to attack you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join