It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government agents/remote viewers try to locate contactees

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
you wouldn't be willing to try and put some of those EVP on the thread would you, because that would be nice.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sure! Will post a link in this post to some of my recordings but I've posting my ITC images, movies and EVP recordings many times in this forum.
Here's one that's saying:

"We're here visiting from other planets" I looped it and inserted it into a movie to put on a You Tube page.

Here's a link to some of my ITC images that also has a link to some of my evp recording:
www.fantasticfrog.net...

Edit: This one may be a little easier for beginners to discern what's being said it it.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i can't really make out that they're saying thet they're visiting from other planets, but it's better than nothing. atleast you have something, i guess.

some of those images are pretty interesting as well. i can't see all of them, really just the more obvious ones. but, i also believe that the human mind is tricked into thinking that some images are faces, or body parts, et c. it's like when you try to make faces, or bunnies or whatever out of the shapes of the clouds. just my opinion. good luck with future recordings.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments! I already know that it's hard to sometimes discern what's being said in EVP recordings -- it takes a trained ear and a lot of people have to practice listening to such recordings to begin to understand what they are saying.
As for the ITC images -- yes, some are easier to see than others but it's great that you can at least see some of them!

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sorry, but in the post above you say that the... erm... voice is saying "We are visiting FROM other planets". But in the text on the youtube link you say that you hear "we are visiting for the planet".

It sounded like nothing so much as a cheap synth to me. I guess you must need LOTS of practice to get speech from that. Or hope maybe.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You're right, should have posted one of my better EVP's but I hear it clearly. Thanks for your comments anyway!

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The Government knows the foundation of man and yet is reluctant to exploit it source.The Creators, created creations for people to develop and grow.And planets are a singletude of mans creations existing in another bracket of existance.Where men become gods.This is our Birthright, advancing to the point where we are co-creators amongst the created and in a point in time we will watch over other existances, just as we have been watched over for upkeep purposes.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by menguard]

When you say "The goverment knows the foundation of man and yet is reluctant to exploit its source." I wonder what you mean?

If by "The Government" you mean some special branch of the US government, "...knows the foundation of man", as you say, then what in the World and beyond makes you believe they are not exploiting it completely??

Plus, like any sensitive technology (inner or outer), they would also seek to control and watch over it. To use a metaphor, if you are sending spikes back up the powerlines, what makes you think that those who are monitoring the power nodes are not going to take notice??

To bring it down to Earth a little more, if you are using your cell phone to communicate to your local Bin Laden terrorist group, and our Government who routinely monitors those transmissions gets wind of your plots with its enemies, don't you think they would react the same way? It should be a clue that nothing is as it seems.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Here's one of Claus Schreibers' ITC video's.

In the mid-1980s Mr Schreiber became the first person in history to receive direct paranormal (ITC) images in an experimental setting.

Since then, many other ITC experimenters also began to get such images in their ITC sessions.
Here's a link to more information about Mr. Schreiber:
Claus Schreiber

Since the 1980's, there have been quite a few ITC experimenters who have received visual ITC transmissions from 'beings' who claim to be from worlds outside of our own or at least appear to be so.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

What if I were about to tell you that anything that presents itself as sensitve material, the Government uses their remote viewers/interceptors to locate you and your link with an extra-terrestrial source.Lets say their is a Lady out there that can track you to the very mark.She is the best of the best.Their are three others but she is the best.Who she is I don't know but I have had her try to break my transmission, only to fail I am no novice when it comes to that field of human dynamics.I thought I would post it because it is relavent today.Your thoughts aren't even secret anymore.But I will state this all you have to do is switch the frequency or move out of that frequency field.

Well what do you Atsers think about that?

I have experienced this on several occasions. At one point "they" took it so far as to send satalites/ships to moniter/intercept ET craft fly-bys, who peformed before me. I explained to the star people that I dont want to be the cause of "complications which may arise" and if it "unsafe" not to manifest.

Usually "they" block my train of thoughts and confuse me. But they have been known to send ships and men to the scene. At one point they even sent in MIB's door to door around my block and Helicopters that night of which the chopper pointed and held its lights on me for about 1min. It was so close I could feel the whirling air around me.

I havent been feeling very good latly I think they have some form of mind weaponry targeting me also. I really feel lonly and miss the ET comms cuz they havent been as frequent as before>.>

I'm getting depressed, sick, upset, negative.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

What if I were about to tell you that anything that presents itself as sensitve material, the Government uses their remote viewers/interceptors to locate you and your link with an extra-terrestrial source.Lets say their is a Lady out there that can track you to the very mark.She is the best of the best.Their are three others but she is the best.

To what end? Why would they do this? What would they be attempting to hide?

Be careful. Paranoia can be a nasty thing that leads to the slippery slope.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
A little about myself. I have been in contact since I can remember. I just didnt know wether what was happening was really real or not. But there were so many things that I thought and knew and heard and seen of which made me different than most other people. And I kept this with me and continued but I didnt really think much more than... something is not right with the world and something doesnt make sense about me. something is just not right. I put it in the back of my mind while eventually threw many experiences I slowly started to understand everything and fill in all the blanks. Then one day I felt like "ok its time" "something very big is about to happen and happen soon" all the knowledge of which I was seeking came to me. I spent 3 years of my life in recluse learning, growing, expanding, meditating.

I eventually learned that also,I'm not human. My abilities include.

-Sense people's emotions
-Telepathy,
-Sense people's intent/will
-Sense people's level of spiritual, mental, emotional, ego, ect. understanding/knowledge.

-See into the future
-See into the past
-Sense and communicate with mother earth
-Sense/feel energys
-Focus and emit energys
-Sense/feel Consciousness in all things
-Maybe more but I cant think of any atm.

The secret government knows about me and people like me, they know of our true origin. I would be glad to help in anyway I can.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Sorry if Hijacked your thread in any way but you inspired me. Another ability is I can merge my consciousness with others I find it very easy to fit myself into other people's shoes this way. I know what other people are going through on many different levels.

If another person has the same abilities I have found that I can swap consciousness with them for a time. When this happens it allways freaks out the person who does not know what is going on. It can be scary and confusing but also a fragile and beautiful loving thing.

If earth, animals or people are hurt in any way so am I, and this I mean very literal. I have spent nights crying out my pain of which comes to me from earth and its peoples.

It is very hard to be at your best all the time. And in the current state were in it at times seems impossible, in times like these we need to draw in strength from outer sources which can lead and guide us into the light.

Feel the energy, see the energy and allow it to manifest over you and threw you, protecting you.

Invision and feel the white light of pure love and energy flowing into and through your third eye chakra with every inhale you take through your nose. Then Exhale through your mouth and feel/see the green/black muck of negative unwanted energys that were once inside you allow the white holy light to penetrate your whole being. When I do this I can feel my third eye buzzing. And the air that I exhale feels sicker and more dense than normal, lifting me up. Expanding your mind filling yourself with the white light which is high frequency and lifting you up.

This is like when you mix oil and water, the oil is heavier than water. Oil is thick greezy bad for you and is heavy it stays down, water is pure it is good for you and light/keeps up. A little analogy. What do you want yourself to be full of water or greeze. Negative or posative? light or dark?

The choice is yours. With the light comes knowledge it is being able to see.

The dark is lack of knowledge it is not being able to see.

I will answer any questions to the best of my ability.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Latitude
To what end? Why would they do this? What would they be attempting to hide?

Be careful. Paranoia can be a nasty thing that leads to the slippery slope.

So can doubt my friend.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Et's have come in love and peace, if this does not accure it is not real.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   

But I will state this all you have to do is switch the frequency or move out of that frequency field.

Well what do you Atsers think about that?

Lets say I believe you, how does the average person "switch the frequency or move out of that frequencies field."?

Does that mean the rural area's without broadcasting antennas are safer areas? Do they use saterlites to boardcast these frequencies? or do we need some kind of electromagnetic shielding in our homes and buildings?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I think somebody from ATS (maybe a higher-up) should make voluntary contact with DarkCyrus. If you are who you truly say you are and have these "abilities" and say that you wish to help in any way that you can, you should have no problem meeting with somebody from ATS and perhaps getting it on video tape.

I always live by the policy "Be neutral on a matter until you try to prove that it is true. If it's true, you will prove it so, and if it's false, you will prove without a shadow of a doubt that it is incorrect."

Well, maybe not that EXACT quote, but the general idea.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Here's one of Claus Schreibers' ITC video's.

In the mid-1980s Mr Schreiber became the first person in history to receive direct paranormal (ITC) images in an experimental setting.

Since then, many other ITC experimenters also began to get such images in their ITC sessions.
Here's a link to more information about Mr. Schreiber:
Claus Schreiber
Since the 1980's, there have been quite a few ITC experimenters who have received visual ITC transmissions from 'beings' who claim to be from worlds outside of our own or at least appear to be so.

SOrry, but thats surely a bad image of Pete Burns, isn't it? From Dead or Alive? Well, there are no good images of him. Maybe you should start another thread on this, as its a bit off topic.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Oh, Karilla... this is just a lead up, I'm going to show more and everything that I'm showing here has to do with the topic of this thread as you will soon see.
But thanks for your concern.

oh btw, Welcome to ATS!

I see that you are brand new here!

Also, with all due respect, because you are brand new here to ATS, may I suggest that you refrain from making comments about a members post in regards to if YOU think the subject discussed in that members post is relevant to the topic of the thread or not; this is not of your concern and especially so because you are a new ATS member.

And for you, as a new member here, to suggest that that member instead start up another thread is outrageous to say the least!

Thanks for cooperation and understanding ahead of time and once again, Welcome to ATS!

PS -- Also please refrain from making sarcastic comments about members posts here and please read over ATS' rules concerning such infractions.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I think somebody from ATS (maybe a higher-up) should make voluntary contact with DarkCyrus. If you are who you truly say you are and have these "abilities" and say that you wish to help in any way that you can, you should have no problem meeting with somebody from ATS and perhaps getting it on video tape.

I always live by the policy "Be neutral on a matter until you try to prove that it is true. If it's true, you will prove it so, and if it's false, you will prove without a shadow of a doubt that it is incorrect."

Well, maybe not that EXACT quote, but the general idea.

I agree with you SonicInfinity. If someone claims that they are in contact with unseen beings of any sort, there should be some way to show this where people can observe something in some way, shape or form. Recording a video is one way to show 'something' anything, for that matter -- it's better than nothing at all!
Just to give you an example of what I'm trying to say here, here I am doing an EVP session in a video. Already had this video on my hard drive -- it's not a good example but just showing it to show what I mean...

Anyway, since this is a public site, I blurred my face a little in a video editor.
In this session I'm saying:
Hello, this is (my first name)...
4:48 PM, weds, April 20th, if anybody is there could you please come in - thank you."
Well, on playback, after I was saying "Hello this is (my name), a male sounding EVP voice comes in saying:
"WE'RE HAPPY FOR YOU"

My apologies that the audio and video parts of this video are out of synch but I edited the audio in an audio editor to amplify that EVP voice so everyone could hear it without having to use earphones to catch it.

I then reloaded that audio back into the video editor but couldn't get the audio part and the video part to match up right... I'm new to video editing.
But if you can read lips, you can see that what I said I was saying matches up to what's in the audio.
Just showing this because I'm tired of people making all of these claims that they can do this or that but not backing up anything with any kind of proof of any sort what so ever!

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hi Mengaurd,

I'm sorry if by replying to your old post, it took off in this direction. That was not my intent. Mostly, I was just trying to dialog and start the knowledge flowing. It has flowed into another direction.

Honestly, as opened minded as I try to be, I get kinda creeped out by people like DC. Not because I think they are way off base, but because they are so deep into their reality they question it. It is sad. Unnecessary. Since the powers DC purports to experience are "locked up" and the foundations hidden from common man (according to you). When people evolve and experience these higher powers as DC does, they do so in isolation. This in itself would not be a bad thing, if they could truely expand in isoloation, away from confounding variables found in classical learning systems. Grow with other HUMANS so gifted or awakened. Co-exist from birth with each other. Guided, sheltered and encouraged to explore thier gifts. This could be the true birthright of all humans. It could be the secert hidden from us, and conditioned out of us. Yet, it may have been so with a small select group. Of which Mengaurd and DC have bumped up against in the Higher plains of existence.

This is of course just wild speculation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join