It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government agents/remote viewers try to locate contactees

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What if I were about to tell you that anything that presents itself as sensitve material, the Government uses their remote viewers/interceptors to locate you and your link with an extra-terrestrial source.Lets say their is a Lady out there that can track you to the very mark.She is the best of the best.Their are three others but she is the best.Who she is I don't know but I have had her try to break my transmission, only to fail I am no novice when it comes to that field of human dynamics.I thought I would post it because it is relavent today.Your thoughts aren't even secret anymore.But I will state this all you have to do is switch the frequency or move out of that frequency field.

Well what do you Atsers think about that?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Okay. . I'll bite. Where is your proof of this? How do you know this? Posting statements without anything to back it up is pointless.

Please explain.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So if what you state is true, the remote viewer now knows that you are blowing the whistle on this (wouldnt you consider this "sensitive material"?)

Hence you should expect a visit soon then, right?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Amongus,

I speak from experience, not theoretical retribution.But I thought I would put it out there and see what people think about this.It dealt with a New government virus thread, it just took time for it all to hit me and now it has.So what do you think about it?I like to talk about taboo subjects so, no worries.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So if what you state is true, the remote viewer now knows that you are blowing the whistle on this (wouldnt you consider this "sensitive material"?)

Hence you should expect a visit soon then, right?

No, I broke the means of communication, therefore no knowledge was gained on her part for information.I gave nothing that would hold to any position to intercept my coordinance.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Why do you think number one is always concerned about the location of number 2?

Or maybe I should ask, "why is number two always looking for number one?"

But if what you say is true about the "extra-terrestrial" source, then we should be concerned that the goverment is concerned about ET's. This implies there are factions in that realm whom our protectors consider enemies. I would be concerned about that!

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Red_Dog_BOM]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The Government knows the foundation of man and yet is reluctant to exploit it source.The Creators, created creations for people to develop and grow.And planets are a singletude of mans creations existing in another bracket of existance.Where men become gods.This is our Birthright, advancing to the point where we are co-creators amongst the created and in a point in time we will watch over other existances, just as we have been watched over for upkeep purposes.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by menguard]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So four entities are monitoring the thoughts of several hundred million people, that's the US alone. That does not seem realistic.

[edit on 5/8/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
So four entities are monitoring the thoughts of several hundred million people, that's the US alone. That does not seem realistic.

Its the truth in the matter, they know we have outside sources that contact frequently, they just are making sure none are going for the big secrets, they try to scramble transmissions.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Very interesting thread mate,i would love to read more about

menguard
The Creators, created creations for people to develop and grow.And planets are a singletude of mans creations existing in another bracket of existance.Where men become gods.This is our Birthright, advancing to the point where we are co-creators amongst the created and in a point in time we will watch over other existances

kinda reminds me of "Ascension"

looking forward to read more.

-Mayan

[edit on 5/8/2007 by Mayan2012]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
[ Originally posted by menguard

But I will state this all you have to do is switch the frequency or move out of that frequency field.

Well what do you Atsers think about that?

This belongs in Skunkworks.

I speak from experience, not theoretical retribution

Prove it.

Its the truth in the matter, they know we have outside sources that contact frequently, they just are making sure none are going for the big secrets, they try to scramble transmissions.

Again, prove it.

Mods, this is just inane.
You worry over one-liners taking up band-width, yet allow posts such as this almost daily to occur.

Something really needs to be done about these types of posts.

Lex

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There is little to prove here, who would I be proving it to, but a self that is left alone in the darkness waiting for a brighter day.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yes. Reply to deception with deception. Reply to truth with truth. If you don't know if it is deception or truth then reply with a little of both and act dumb.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
hmm, another thread with no proof. i believe you need to first prove the fact that you can "transmit", and as far as i'm concerned, that can really only be done is by sending a "transmission" to someone else to confirm the "transmitting". just my opinion though.

that still doen't prove that there is someone, or possibly more than one someones out there trying to break your transmissions with whoever it is that your trying to transmit to.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
It dealt with a New government virus

It's almost time my friend to bring out the anti virus in a collective manner.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

It's not like you think, they are drawn to sources that serves the purpose of what they are looking for in the first place.

You connect your self to existence it self, where there is infinite frequencies. It's the threshold in between reality and beyond this reality. From numerous life cycles, eventually you reach the last one where it allows you to be conscious of this reality and at the same time what is beyond this reality because you are on the verge of awakening and being able of making a soul conscious decision.

These are the people the N.W.O are interested in searching for and to be honest, they are awakened but consciously chose to disrupt this reality and this means their souls does not originate from this eternal waterfall we are contributing existence to. This means they will be moved to lower forms of existence after this life, I am glad i am not them...

The darkness tries to stop the light, the light stand still and does not react, the darkness grows more desperate, the light remains pure and natural so the darkness is fading out more and more. In the end the light wins the battle by not even fighting the darkness and so the transmutation of this reality is done naturally and therefor will not fail and then there will be a true utopia.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

True, they want to keep the collective consciousness in chaos and in complete delusion and materialistic ideologistic perceptions.

They create these blocks in front of doors that allows people to reach higher levels of consciousness and reach infinite frequencies.

They try to control peoples minds from birth by placing people into school and then teaching them religions and then teaching them what they should do with their lives (Work like a slave and don't even realize it) The system was designed not randomly and every aspect of ideology into the system is ritually placed into peoples consciousness to make sure their natural progression of their souls is altered and slowed down... they can never take full control of a reality, the light is too pure to die out.

There is no need to fear the N.W.O interceptors.

Menguard thanks for this thread, it was a good timing for it.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Mods, this is just inane.
You worry over one-liners taking up band-width, yet allow posts such as this almost daily to occur.

THANK YOU.

Too many people here claiming to be super-human because they didn't get enough attention as a kid. If I could remote view, last thing I would do is go on a nerdy internet forum and brag about it.

OP - If I gave you my name and address, could you read my thoughts?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I've been getting my own transmissions via ITC/EVP for many years now where I have a few 'contacts' that come into just about all of my EVP recordings who actually answer questions for me and can carry on conversations. And by the way, they can read my mind too and know what I want to ask them even before I ask the question! I'm not boasting or anything like that but just saying it as it is.
But I've also strongly suspected that some of the voices that I have coming into my recording including those voices that I sometimes hear telepathically or in the room around me at any given time (and such voices can actually be heard on playback if I have my cam or recorder on when 'they' are around) are actually living humans who are skilled in the area of astral projection or even remote viewing. But I'm only sensing this and nothing more. So I do believe that what you are saying here is true though I admit that I know very little about them. Do I find it unsettling? Not at all! In fact I'm very intrigued by it and am looking forward to finding out more about these unseen presences and what they are up to.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloS13
brag about it.

The last thing these words are meant for is bragging.

No one is special here, we are just individual energy experiencing this reality, all contributing to the same source of existence.

No one is superior then anyone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join